Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 378  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
There's a cliffhanger going on in Washington,DC. I bet were all *saved at the last minute*. Ah! But who will take credit? Tune in at 11:59 Alution time for the results.........

I won't know for a few daze....if all goes well. :D

Surprise! They voted to put it off for another 2 months.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:17 am 

F.Natural wrote:
Shame they aren't allowed to own guns. They could take care of that situation.

Indira Ghandi would arm all women with tazers,if she were still alive & PM.Not a bad idea.Women in India could use a, "tazers* for women not razors" for slogans.Over here we have some guilty looks from the perps.But man to man I didn't see one consillatory man in the bunch or crowd.It was still the womans fault and so what was written all over the mens faces.Shame on them!
Swami's for mommy's? I doubt it.

*Made in the USA of course

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
There's a cliffhanger going on in Washington,DC. I bet were all *saved at the last minute*. Ah! But who will take credit? Tune in at 11:59 Alution time for the results.........

I won't know for a few daze....if all goes well. :D

Surprise! They voted to put it off for another 2 months.

I shoulda took bets.They like this attention at the expence of guess who? The people they're supposed to be workin' for.Next they'll say it's all for us! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:19 am 

Warnings Not to Use ‘E15’ Gas in Your Car

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2000862202001/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 pm 

As is always the case, Republicans are soley responsible for for the majority of problems in America. The Democrat controlled Senate passed the fiscal cliff bill with 89-8 votes.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... doubt?lite

The House of Representatives, controlled by Republicans refuse to even give an up or down vote to save the world from falling off the fiscal cliff, has the worst favorable rating in history...and what do they do? They decide to reward themselves with a pay raise, passed entirely along party lines...
http://now.msn.com/congress-to-get-thei ... since-2009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Warnings Not to Use ‘E15’ Gas in Your Car
e15 is some bad shit, that e15 gasoline not only produces acid rain, it's brown acid rain, so uh, to get back to the, uh, the warning, you can take it with how many...however many grains of salt you wish; that the brown acid rain that is circulating around us is not specifically too good...uh....it's suggested that you do stay away from that, 'course it's yer own trip so be my guest, but uh, please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 am 

A rope leash wrote:
I also have some experience in the crawlspaces of skyscrapers. They are not card houses. The buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a 737, a key principle in the design due to the fact that the Empire State Building was hit by a B-25, so they knew it could happen.

Rope the key to understanding the twin Tower collapse is not a simple airplane crash, the Terrorist used these huge 767’s as bombs, the combination of aircraft structure (many advances have occurred in aircraft design since the 1960’s), Speed (these planes were traveling at near full speed 500mph) , and fuel (20,000 gallons)…made them into huge missiles that delivered a massive 500 mph fire bomb to each structure.

The buildings again were of a unique design, basically a tube with in a tube, the first strike was high up on the building and favored one side, the expulsion of the blast took out most of the outer support for three sides and half the inner tube. The building although doomed out lasted the second for two reasons;

• Higher impact.
• Leveler flight.

The second tower received a different type of blow, it was struck lower, more centered, and the plane was tilted on its axis by approximately 45 degrees. This caused damage across 10 floors (100 feet to the vertical) and took out the central core nearly in its entirety. This caused the weight of all floors above this impact to be centered on one side of the structure and when the first Tower falls you can actually see the break and the upper portion shift for the collapse.

The free fall speed is false since they stop the counter on the conspiracy sites when the broken portion reaches the approximate ground level, not accounting for the additional 40 to 60 stories above (depending on which building you are watching). This accounts for the “missing” collapse time.

The Molten flows are a mixture of aluminum and glass from the windows and possibly the melted aircraft structure. Although the conspiracy sites say the metal will not melt until 2700 degrees, this is in fact a half truth, metals will loose fifty percent of their strength at 60 percent of their melting temperature and therefore become “plastic” in nature and begin melting at approximately 1600 degrees, at 2700 degrees the entire area effected would melt as if smelting metal (this is not what happened).

While those same sites say fuel does not reach those temperatures there was an Air France crash at take off a few years ago in which almost the entire fuselage was consumed by the fire. This prompted French investigators to perform experiments to find out how this occurred. They found that temperatures at near the ceiling where the detectors were to be 1100 degrees and estimated the flames to have reached possibly as high as 1600 degrees.

Now factor in speed, wind blast, heat blast, molten aluminum blast, all covering a huge area of flammable material with in the structures and you have an explosion and fire that can take down this type of structure.

I still say the debris from the Towers could not take out Building 7 in the way it went, that was a classic demolishing collapse and makes one wonder how many high value government buildings are pre-rigged for destruction in case of an emergency and what criteria slates these buildings to be pre-rigged…

:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 pm 

Another Dutch murder mystery solved by DNA... an 88-year-old woman murdered, partially undressed and tied to her bed was found in her home in 2009. The killer was found when his DNA was taken after he'd beaten up two cops.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm 

Plook, I've already said you can't convince me.

Here's the problem with your science. Instead of asking "how does a building fall at near the speed of gravity?", you ask "how did the airplane impacts cause the buildings to fall at near the speed of gravity?".

This is a flawed application of scientific methods. It should not be assumed that the impacts caused the collapses, because the collapses are so completely out of character with what we would expect to happen when an airplane collides with a skyscraper. To be short, there is no way a few busted columns and a short-duration furniture fire is going to cause the building to fall straight down into it's basement in less than twenty seconds.

The scientists who came up with the official explanation are paid by the same people who have a vested interest in keeping the truth hidden...but what boggles my mind is how simple it is to see for yourself that this is controlled demolition. To add to what I've already stated, to put it simply, the weight of the top of the building is not sufficient to cause the rapid collapse of all floors beneath it. If the airplane impacts caused a collapse, it would have been a slow, clumsy, and perhaps toppling affair.

Once again, here's about a thousand architects and engineers that agree with me.

http://www.ae911truth.org

So, argue with them.

Or, here...watch their new 10-minute video presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAHp_zS ... e=youtu.be

You'll love it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:20 pm 

I prefer to believe the people involved in the original construction used changes in the building code (changes made after the Empire State Building was built) to use inferior materials, and material thicknesses, and pocketed the money they saved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:17 pm 

A paparazzi in LA died while trying to get a picture of Justin Bieber: he got hit by a car.

Bieber kills!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 pm 

BBP wrote:
A paparazzi in LA died while trying to get a picture of Justin Bieber: he got hit by a car.

Bieber kills!

Died for nothing. It wasn't even Bieber he was following! Bieber's car, but a friend was using it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:34 pm 

The owner of the WTC, Larry Silverstein, purchased the property just a few months before the attack. It was scheduled for very expensive asbestos clean-up. He insured it heavily for terrorist attack.

As for inferior materials being used, thereby causing the collapse...well, we might have been more informed about this if so much of the steel hadn't been carted off to China before a real investigation could have taken place.

A lot of what normally happens in a case like this just did not happen. But, like I say, information is suspect, so all I can really go on is what I can see, and I see controlled demolition.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Plook, I've already said you can't convince me.

Here's the problem with your science. Instead of asking "how does a building fall at near the speed of gravity?", you ask "how did the airplane impacts cause the buildings to fall at near the speed of gravity?".

This is a flawed application of scientific methods. It should not be assumed that the impacts caused the collapses, because the collapses are so completely out of character with what we would expect to happen when an airplane collides with a skyscraper. To be short, there is no way a few busted columns and a short-duration furniture fire is going to cause the building to fall straight down into it's basement in less than twenty seconds.

The scientists who came up with the official explanation are paid by the same people who have a vested interest in keeping the truth hidden...but what boggles my mind is how simple it is to see for yourself that this is controlled demolition. To add to what I've already stated, to put it simply, the weight of the top of the building is not sufficient to cause the rapid collapse of all floors beneath it. If the airplane impacts caused a collapse, it would have been a slow, clumsy, and perhaps toppling affair.

Once again, here's about a thousand architects and engineers that agree with me.

http://www.ae911truth.org

So, argue with them.

Or, here...watch their new 10-minute video presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAHp_zS ... e=youtu.be

You'll love it.

Its all so Machiavellian and unnecessary, all the Government had to do was look the other way and let the Terrorist do their thing, this I do believe, I also believe that they never thought the Terrorist could be so successful.

This alone would be grounds for treason on all involved who knew and reckless abandonment of duty for those this happened on their watch. That alone will get most of the Cabinet and the VP.

Its also obvious they had pre knowledge of the date of the attack or someone informed the Terrorist that they should attack on that date, this is due to the fact that there were active military games taking place that day dealing with a terrorist attack. That kind of serendipity does not exist and that fact created great confusion during the initial attack that allowed for its inevitable success. It also placed vital military assets in locations where they would be ineffective.

You really do not need all this other far reaching improvable stuff, this is the type of disinformation the Government likes to inject into the situation that makes it so confused people can’t get onboard with it.

This is an Occam’s Razor scenario, usually the simple answer is the right one, adding all this far reaching conspiracy stuff makes it to logistically undoable.

There is an old saying, "keep it simple stupid"... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm 

Victims’ families call invitation to reopening of Aurora movie theater where 12 were killed ‘disgusting’

Story here

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 pm 

Republican House leader John Boehner told Senate's top Democrat to 'Go f*** yourself' outside Oval Office

By Hayley Peterson and Ap Reporter

PUBLISHED: 01:48 EST, 2 January 2013 | UPDATED: 03:47 EST, 2 January 2013

House Speaker John Boehner twice told Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to 'go f**k' himself last Friday after a meeting at the White House on a budget compromise to avert the fiscal cliff.

Standing in the White House lobby not far from the Oval Office, Boehner pointed his finger at Reid and sneered, 'Go f**k yourself,' Politico reported, citing multiple sources present.

Full story

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 am 

coming from about 20 miles from where I live, I never really knew what to think about Boehner,, now I think he might be alright,,,,

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 am 

edyrukidng wrote:
coming from about 20 miles from where I live, I never really knew what to think about Boehner,, now I think he might be alright,,,,

So you're hoping he might be 'round your place soon, telling you to "Fuck off"? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 am 

Occam's razor, plook...what's the simplest explanation of why a building falls at near the speed of gravity?

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 am 

"Treasured" British arsehole Jim Davidson is possibly even more of an arsehole than we thought and will be hopefully less "treasured" in future.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01 ... d%3D144026

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Occam's razor, plook...what's the simplest explanation of why a building falls at near the speed of gravity?

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

The timing is off on the twin towers, they are not counting the the floors above the aircraft strikes, if you do the equation changes... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 am 

Caputh wrote:
edyrukidng wrote:

So you're hoping he might be 'round your place soon, telling you to "Fuck off"? :wink:

not hardly,, but I'll give Boehner credit for telling Reid where to get off,,,,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 am 

California teens give parents drugged milkshakes to go online past curfew
Published January 03, 2013
Associated Press

ROCKLIN, Calif. – Two California teenagers were arrested after they gave one of the girl's parents milkshakes spiked with prescription sleeping pills so she could use the Internet past her curfew, police said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/03/ca ... st-curfew/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 pm 

"The Church of England drops its prohibition on gay clergy in civil partnerships becoming bishops, so long as they promise to be celibate."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20914799

So what's the point in being gay :? :? :?

Or, indeed, these days, in being a bishop :? :? :?

Perhaps a lust for crooks?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm 

If you go to the Vatican bring cash.They won't except credit cards for your holy purchases.

The pushers of religion have the same policy as drug dealers.Cash only! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 am 

Malala is out of the hospital. You go girl!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9441 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 378  Next