Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 110  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18925
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Plook wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
"Nothing" seems like a beautiful thing to attain.


After 111 pages the only compelling evidence and fact (proof!) we can truly be sure of on this thread is what William Burroughs already tried to tell us:
Language is a virus.

Check it out. It's all there in the thread.






~~~~~~~~~~````~~~~
When you're moving in the positive
your destination is the brightest star





Would that make Bully Boy the Typhoid Mary of this Forum... :smoke:

Nope. Just a Typhoid Mary, right behind the 3 other forumers who intentionally bait him, knowing full well he'll respond.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
just plain doug wrote:
Plook wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
"Nothing" seems like a beautiful thing to attain.


After 111 pages the only compelling evidence and fact (proof!) we can truly be sure of on this thread is what William Burroughs already tried to tell us:
Language is a virus.

Check it out. It's all there in the thread.






~~~~~~~~~~````~~~~
When you're moving in the positive
your destination is the brightest star





Would that make Bully Boy the Typhoid Mary of this Forum... :smoke:

Nope. Just a Typhoid Mary, right behind the 3 other forumers who intentionally bait him, knowing full well he'll respond.


Would that would make him a master baiter, or master debater?

Image























To my defense, for the most part I keep my baiting to this thread. Ron Paul's really no longer relevent anyways, and Disco Boys stubborness to let it go, or his need to create conflict and turn half of the forum against himself is really his own fault. People don't have to read this garbage, let alone respond. The main purpose I intended for this thread was to discredit the conspiracy theory nutbags anyways. Mission accomplished.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4873
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
just plain doug wrote:
Nope. Just a Typhoid Mary, right behind the 3 other forumers who intentionally bait him, knowing full well he'll respond.


Actually, Doug there have been quite a few times where I have unintentionally baited him; it's really quite easy to do, I assure you. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if I've succeeded in doing it with this post, although it was not my intention.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20719
Location: Somewhere in time
Hell Im guilty, I used to fish a lot, at least I haven't Catfished the forum...to SB's point Bully Boy has at his own admishin... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
To my defense, for the most part I keep my baiting to this thread. Ron Paul's really no longer relevent anyways, and Disco Boys stubborness to let it go, or his need to create conflict and turn half of the forum against himself is really his own fault. People don't have to read this garbage, let alone respond. The main purpose I intended for this thread was to discredit the conspiracy theory nutbags anyways. Mission accomplished.



If you truly think you've convinced ANYBODY here of ANYTHING other than your ultra-stupidity AND ignorance regarding politics, Ron Paul, and not to mention a SHITLOAD of other things, then you are so far from beyond stupid (and so are they), that I'll have to create a new word to describe you, since you're not even remotely comprehendable.

I've not only DISPROVEN just about every god damn claim you ultra-morons have thrown at Ron Paul, especially considering the FACT almost all of you have proven that you don't even know his platform from a fucking hole in the wall. Yet you act like you actually know what you're talking about, despite your sever denial present. It's really entertaining to watch. And I think my favourite part is, since you incompetents have NOTHING solid to back up your claims, you use words and/or terms like "baiting" to make it seem like you've somehow accomplished your points, when the reality of the situation is THE complete opposite. Disagreeing with RP is one thing. But throwing out baseless accusations and not solidly backing up your points, is another.

You may now enter the Kingdom of La La Land. And don't forget, there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

Image

Who would've EVER thought that quantitative-easing could lead to the destruction of a US economy (and potentially a big chunk of the World Economy)?! Well, we'll be finding out soon enough...

But by all means, if you can actually prove ANY of your points (even come close to), let me know. But then again, that won't EVER happen. :wink:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Last edited by Disco Boy on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20719
Location: Somewhere in time
Again just like a school yard Bully, that train ain't ever late... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dee wrote:
Again just like a school yard Bully, that train ain't ever late... :smoke:


Again, like a fucking weasel. That spinelessness ain't ever late... :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2354
Plook wrote:
Again just like a school yard Bully, that train ain't ever late... :smoke:

A bully needs to successfully intimidate in order to be effective. There is no "compelling evidence" that DB has ever, even slightly, intimidated anyone on this forum. Only a huge pussy would allow themselves to be bullied by a lightweight cartoon character like DB.


About Ron Paul.......
Anyone allowed to be on the menu as a political candidate is in the exact same club as Obama, Romney and all the rest.

Thread Summary:
Never trust a politician who tells the truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20719
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
Plook wrote:
Again just like a school yard Bully, that train ain't ever late... :smoke:

A bully needs to successfully intimidate in order to be effective. There is no "compelling evidence" that DB has ever, even slightly, intimidated anyone on this forum. Only a huge pussy would allow themselves to be bullied by a lightweight cartoon character like DB.


About Ron Paul.......
Anyone allowed to be on the menu as a political candidate is in the exact same club as Obama, Romney and all the rest.

Thread Summary:
Never trust a politician who tells the truth.




While not successful he attempts to intimidate, he certainly is tasteless in his comments... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
Disco Boy is a chump wrote:
To my defense, for the most part I keep my baiting to this thread. Ron Paul's really no longer relevent anyways, and Disco Boys stubborness to let it go, or his need to create conflict and turn half of the forum against himself is really his own fault. People don't have to read this garbage, let alone respond. The main purpose I intended for this thread was to discredit the conspiracy theory nutbags anyways. Mission accomplished.



If you truly think you've convinced ANYBODY here of ANYTHING other than your ultra-stupidity AND ignorance regarding politics, Ron Paul, and not to mention a SHITLOAD of other things, then you are so far from beyond stupid (and so are they), that I'll have to create a new word to describe you, since you're not even remotely comprehendable.

I've not only DISPROVEN just about every god damn claim you ultra-morons have thrown at Ron Paul, especially considering the FACT almost all of you have proven that you don't even know his platform from a fucking hole in the wall. Yet you act like you actually know what you're talking about, despite your sever denial present. It's really entertaining to watch. And I think my favourite part is, since you incompetents have NOTHING solid to back up your claims, you use words and/or terms like "baiting" to make it seem like you've somehow accomplished your points, when the reality of the situation is THE complete opposite. Disagreeing with RP is one thing. But throwing out baseless accusations and not solidly backing up your points, is another.

You may now enter the Kingdom of La La Land. And don't forget, there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

Image

Who would've EVER thought that quantitative-easing could lead to the destruction of a US economy (and potentially a big chunk of the World Economy)?! Well, we'll be finding out soon enough...

But by all means, if you can actually prove ANY of your points (even come close to), let me know. But then again, that won't EVER happen. :wink:





Last edited by Disco Boy on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.


You're the one who guaranteed that Ron Paul was going to easily get 10 million votes in the primaries and win a plurality of delegates, not me. You were the one who was wrong. Conspiracy theory nutjob debunked. End of story... :wink:


Now go back to your lame comic book forum Honey Boo Boo

Image

downer mydnyte wrote:

Thread Summary:
Never trust a politician who tells the truth.



Image

Image


He ran a newsletter that ran racist articles and he had his picture taken with the head of the Klan. It doesn't get any more obvious than that. Ron lied and failed, and his conspiracy wacko cult following can't handle it.

I don't see Honey Boo Boo Issaac Boy as a bully, I see him as a sniveling child, who lost a debate and got all whiney in the process.

Like a fine wine (or whine), this thread gets better with age... :mrgreen: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1844
No, SPACEBROTHER, this thread is like an old piss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1844
What we have here in this thread, and in other political threads, is all the evidence anyone needs to prove the futility of human existence. Everyone thinks they are right, no matter how faulty their information is, or how weak their arguments are. The conversation has devolved into character assassination and petty innuendo. All the idiot children involved in the debate think they have "won" when they type out a successful personal insult to another poster they disagree with.

It's no wonder the elite powers have taken over. You kids need a mama.

No, I could yell once again that Ron Paul is not a racist, but who cares? I don't really know...maybe he is a racist. What I do know is that we live in a race-baiting media world. Going on and on about Obama's blackness is racist. It plays on racial divides. The guy is just as white as he is black, but no one ever mentions it. None of it matters. What matters is his murdering instincts, particularly is love of droning innocent civilians. He's a killer of children, and maybe you're next.

Ron Paul tried to give us back our freedom, but stupid Americans don't even understand what freedom is, even though the concept has been rammed up their asses since birth. It's pathetic, and heartbreaking. Everywhere I go, I must assume that I am surrounded by ignorant asses that think they are properly informed, and that their opinion means something special. It doesn't. We are all subjects of the ruling elite, which means we might as well be subjects of the Queen. Until we are ready to fight for our real freedom, and stop deluding ourselves that freedom comes through a vote, we will continue down the road of servitude to power. I don't know about anyone else, but I've been working harder for less and less, and I know Obama cannot change that, nor does he really want to.

Our country was bought long ago. Frank told us. All Obama is doing is keeping us divided while we continue to be conquered. The key to a full victory for them is banning guns...no surprise that's what's on the agenda now.

So, I'll fuck off now, and I advise all others to do the same. The snide bickering on this thread is not at all enlightening, or attractive. It tends to inspire my hatred of mankind, who, despite the great potential, will obviously fail big time once again, because the average person believes they know better than anyone else. Who needs it? Who needs the human race?

Certainly not the Earth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
It is your constitutional right to live in denial. They're all crooks and liars. You'd have to be a complete fool to believe otherwise. Ron Paul only started to downplay and deny his racist letters and interviews when he was running for election.

By voting to take away womens right to choose, forcing the government up their whooha's, Ron Paul joined the fascist minion a long time ago, but it's your right to be "dumb all over, and even a little ugly on the side", just like the other religious fanatics.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20719
Location: Somewhere in time
Lets not forget that to the racists, any portion of Black causing you to appear black and you are black, they are not giving him any credits for being half white. Also do not underestimate racism in America, that current runs strong and under the surface.

These people know to be careful not to express it to freely unless they are in the right company. I would be willing to guess at least 30 to 40 percent of whites in America hold some kind of racist views and more than half of them are outright hate based when it comes to it.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4873
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
A rope leash wrote:
What we have here in this thread, and in other political threads, is all the evidence anyone needs to prove the futility of human existence. Everyone thinks they are right, no matter how faulty their information is, or how weak their arguments are. The conversation has devolved into character assassination and petty innuendo. All the idiot children involved in the debate think they have "won" when they type out a successful personal insult to another poster they disagree with.

It's no wonder the elite powers have taken over. You kids need a mama.

No, I could yell once again that Ron Paul is not a racist, but who cares? I don't really know...maybe he is a racist. What I do know is that we live in a race-baiting media world. Going on and on about Obama's blackness is racist. It plays on racial divides. The guy is just as white as he is black, but no one ever mentions it. None of it matters. What matters is his murdering instincts, particularly is love of droning innocent civilians. He's a killer of children, and maybe you're next.

Ron Paul tried to give us back our freedom, but stupid Americans don't even understand what freedom is, even though the concept has been rammed up their asses since birth. It's pathetic, and heartbreaking. Everywhere I go, I must assume that I am surrounded by ignorant asses that think they are properly informed, and that their opinion means something special. It doesn't. We are all subjects of the ruling elite, which means we might as well be subjects of the Queen. Until we are ready to fight for our real freedom, and stop deluding ourselves that freedom comes through a vote, we will continue down the road of servitude to power. I don't know about anyone else, but I've been working harder for less and less, and I know Obama cannot change that, nor does he really want to.





Actually, I thought that was one of the better playdoyers for Ron Paul and a cogent argument against Obama. That isn't to say I agree 100% (more like 50%) with him, but it is an argument.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4873
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
You may now enter the Kingdom of La La Land.


And DB - that's the first time I've laughed about one of your insults for quite a bit. Thank you! (Honestly amused).
:lol:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 960
Plook wrote:
These people know to be careful not to express it to freely unless they are in the right company. I would be willing to guess at least 30 to 40 percent of whites in America hold some kind of racist views and more than half of them are outright hate based when it comes to it.

:smoke:



Insert blacks in the same place and you have the same correct statement , don't you ? :wink:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20719
Location: Somewhere in time
pedro2 wrote:
Plook wrote:
These people know to be careful not to express it to freely unless they are in the right company. I would be willing to guess at least 30 to 40 percent of whites in America hold some kind of racist views and more than half of them are outright hate based when it comes to it.

:smoke:



Insert blacks in the same place and you have the same correct statement , don't you ? :wink:

:smoke:



I would not disagree with that, but it is easier to understand from those who have been victimized, than those who should seek forgiveness... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Vancouver, BC
downer mydnyte wrote:
Plook wrote:
Again just like a school yard Bully, that train ain't ever late... :smoke:

A bully needs to successfully intimidate in order to be effective. There is no "compelling evidence" that DB has ever, even slightly, intimidated anyone on this forum. Only a huge pussy would allow themselves to be bullied by a lightweight cartoon character like DB.


About Ron Paul.......
Anyone allowed to be on the menu as a political candidate is in the exact same club as Obama, Romney and all the rest.

Thread Summary:
Never trust a politician who tells the truth.


Once again, not even ONE of your extremely ignorant statements is true. I've got an idea, get back on the sidelines and start throwing your generalizations at football plays, instead of generalizing about things you clearly know NOTHING about...

Image

tweedle-dumb wrote:
You're the one who guaranteed that Ron Paul was going to easily get 10 million votes in the primaries and win a plurality of delegates, not me. You were the one who was wrong. Conspiracy theory nutjob debunked. End of story... :wink:


Yet ANOTHER misquote. I said IF RP was on the ballot (and he would've been if the Republicans hadn't fucked him over in the primaries) in the Presidential election, NOT the primaries, he would've received about 10 million votes. And during the primaries, RP DID win a plurality of delegates...in 7 states. WE'VE been over this...COUNTLESS TIMES.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
He ran a newsletter that ran racist articles and he had his picture taken with the head of the Klan. It doesn't get any more obvious than that. Ron lied and failed, and his conspiracy wacko cult following can't handle it.

I don't see Honey Boo Boo Issaac Boy as a bully, I see him as a sniveling child, who lost a debate and got all whiney in the process.

Like a fine wine (or whine), this thread gets better with age... :mrgreen: :wink:


Wtf are you talking about? Here's the link to page 3 of this thread, where I started posting:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&start=50

And starting with my first post, I DISPROVED almost every single one of your baseless claims about RP. WE'VE already gone over this COUNTLESS times.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Ron Paul only started to downplay and deny his racist letters and interviews when he was running for election.


That's NOT true. He was informed about the newsletter situation in the late '90s.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
By voting to take away womens right to choose, forcing the government up their whooha's, Ron Paul joined the fascist minion a long time ago, but it's your right to be "dumb all over, and even a little ugly on the side", just like the other religious fanatics.


That's NOT entirely true either. AGAIN, while he vehemently disagrees with abortion, he wants it at the state level - which means, realistically, the Bible Belt states would basically be the only states that would vote in favour of it. So there would still be PLENTY of choices.

Also, while he is religious, he's NOT a "religious fanatic." And certainly can't be thrown into the same cage as most other conservatives, since he knows how to separate personal belief from political platform - it's a Libertarian philosophy.

WE'VE also been over this COUNTLESS TIMES.

You don't know Ron Paul's platform from a hole in the wall. And if you truly believe your own nonsense above, you are REALLY stupid. And by the sound of it, probably severely mental ill too...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
I said IF RP was on the ballot (and he would've been if the Republicans hadn't fucked him over in the primaries) in the Presidential election, NOT the primaries, he would've received about 10 million votes. And during the primaries, RP DID win a plurality of delegates...in 7 states. WE'VE been over this...COUNTLESS TIMES.


You only recently added the word "if" to your back tracking. Nice try Isaac.

You made an absolutist prediction that simply didn't come true Honey Boo Boo Nostradumbass.

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
Wtf are you talking about? Here's the link to page 3 of this thread, where I started posting:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&start=50

And starting with my first post, I DISPROVED almost every single one of your baseless claims about RP. WE'VE already gone over this COUNTLESS times.


You didn't disprove anything in your first post on this thread.

This is exactly the response you posted...
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I take it that you opted not to watch this video and hear Ron Pauls statement, right from his own mouth.

Ron Paul Supports Pro-war Pro-bailout......
http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/708 ... t_Buddies/


Ron Paul is pro-war. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Look who he supports.


SPACEBROTHER wrote:
This topic has become relevent again. See above...


No, the topic isn't relevant again, nor was it ever. Your above link doesn't show Ron Paul stating ANYTHING even remotely relating to supporting a "Pro-war Pro-bailout." And I'm positive most, if not all of your other links are complete BS too.

:roll:


You made a statement, but offered no information other than an opinion. You're still full of shit, as usual.

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
He was informed about the newsletter situation in the late '90s.


Prove it.

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
AGAIN, while he vehemently disagrees with abortion, he wants it at the state level - which means, realistically, the Bible Belt states would basically be the only states that would vote in favour of it. So there would still be PLENTY of choices.
Doesn't matter what level he wants it, statewide or nationally. The fact thast he wants it proves he's a big government fascist who wants to shove big government up womens twats. There's no gray area here. Your either for it or your against it. He's obviously against a womans right to choose, and that is all it takes. Once again, you don't know what the fuck your talking about Isaac Jackinoff.

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
Also, while he is religious, he's NOT a "religious fanatic." And certainly can't be thrown into the same cage as most other conservatives, since he knows how to separate personal belief from political platform - it's a Libertarian philosophy.
Liberatarians support slavery.

I think you need a history lesson pal... http://www.lewrockwell.com/block/block15.html

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
...you are REALLY stupid. And by the sound of it, probably severely mental ill too...


Thats the best comeback you could come up with?

Image

What a sore loser. :roll:



Image


(eagerly awaits Honey Boo Boo's next pathetic misinformed response)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1844
Disco Boy is a sore loser to "winner" SPACEBROTHER?

This is what I'm talking about. Just because a person believes his information is true and correct does not mean his information is true and correct. There is no way the average person can verify diddly about what they see or hear in the media. It's like religion. A person has to take it on "faith" that the information they "beLIEve" in is true and correct.

...and if it's like religion, it's stupid. Dumb. Not worth arguing about.

I take Ron Paul at his word more than other politicians because of his track record. He says what I want to hear, for the most part, and his voting record proves his fidelity. Is he a total two-faced liar? Possibly, but how could I know? It certainly is not worth the knock-down-drag-out defamation frenzy that appears in this thread.

What we have here on this thread is children that need to be separated. So why don't you guys go to your rooms and sulk?

I'll be in later with the belt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Posts: 758
Location: Atlanta
and here I was thinking maybe they needed to get a room.

_________________
“The power of pop music to corrupt and putrify the minds of world youth are virtually limitless."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5775
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:

Just because a person believes his information is true and correct does not mean his information is true and correct. There is no way the average person can verify diddly about what they see or hear in the media.


Fact 1 - Ron Paul voted to take away womens right to choose, thus pushing a big government agenda of discrimination.

Fact 2 - Ron Paul's own newsletters are filled with racist rhetoric.

Fact 3 - Ron Paul appeared in video interviews where he reinforced his pro-discrimination ideology.

Fact 4 - Ron Paul voted for and even wrote pro-war bills.


All of these facts I've cross referenced from multiple sources, including from Ron pauls own websight.

A rope leash wrote:

Is he a total two-faced liar? Possibly, but how could I know?



Ron Paul admitted to writing the newsletters before he denied writing them. Caught red-handed in his own racist lies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BtXf3RUmk


Suck on this Ron Paul supporters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uJYGZfx4w


If you watched the two videos "a rope leash", you may now consider yourself informed.


Everybody has a right to be as stupid as they want, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
A rope leash wrote:

Just because a person believes his information is true and correct does not mean his information is true and correct. There is no way the average person can verify diddly about what they see or hear in the media.


Fact 1 - Ron Paul voted to take away womens right to choose, thus pushing a big government agenda of discrimination.

Fact 2 - Ron Paul's own newsletters are filled with racist rhetoric.

Fact 3 - Ron Paul appeared in video interviews where he reinforced his pro-discrimination ideology.

Fact 4 - Ron Paul voted for and even wrote pro-war bills.


All of these facts I've cross referenced from multiple sources, including from Ron pauls own websight.

A rope leash wrote:

Is he a total two-faced liar? Possibly, but how could I know?



Ron Paul admitted to writing the newsletters before he denied writing them. Caught red-handed in his own racist lies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BtXf3RUmk


Suck on this Ron Paul supporters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uJYGZfx4w


If you watched the two videos "a rope leash", you may now consider yourself informed.


Everybody has a right to be as stupid as they want, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.


Did you actually watch the first video? In the "then" interviews he never says he wrote them...he said he put them out. That one is not nearly as damning as the second video you posted.

I'm not for Paul or against him. I keep looking for any kind of absolute truth in politics and their are none.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1844
Ron Paul is an old white guy from Texas, so he must be racist, right SPACEBROTHER?

That's called stereotyping, something that racists do all the time. SPACEBROTHER, I think you are racist against old white guys from Texas.

For evidence of Ron Paul's racism, you present two poorly produced YouTube videos, one with about 600 views, the other with about 900, and then claim that by watching them I will be "educated".

That's really, really weak. What have I said about political information being like religion? Why would I believe some crappy propaganda video created by his political opponents over the words from his own mouth?

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTM6aBWBHQ (about 10,000 views)

If you want to know the truth, it wouldn't matter to me if Ron Paul was personally prejudiced against another race. He's against killing babies, which is alright by me. He's against unnecessary war, and drug prohibition, which is two more fine attributes, if you ask me. This leads me to believe that he actually cares about human beings no matter who they are. That's better than Jesus, actually, and a damn sight better than Obama.

SPACEBROTHER, your arguments here are so putrid they have become gag-inducing. Why can't you just let people be free? This is why so many people get frightened by the word "socialism". The so-called Liberal mindset will not allow for any other mindset, so dictatorship follows. What the true definition of "liberal" is, as applied to politics, is the "liberal use of government", meaning more government. If it were up to some Liberals, the government would be right up in everyone's business, and baby, that ain't freedom.

But, back to the real point. You haven't changed anyone's mind, SPACEBROTHER, nor have I, nor has Disco Boy...at least not anyone participating in this thread.

What you have done, however, is prove that your are completely foolish and childlike, throwing a tantrum. Disco Boy is much the same. In fact your posts are so similar in style that it wouldn't surprise me if SPACEBROTHER and Disco Boy are one and the same.

One thing is for certain. Ron Paul has left his mark. You won't see it on television. Obama, on the other hand, will have his heritage enshrined in the corporate media-driven "history", and so long as he does what the military industrial complex wants, he will be "beloved".

Beloved with blood on his hands.
























...but that's okay by you, eh SPACEBROTHER?

Admit!






























...a list of children killed by Obama's drones:

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/h ... ama/32652/















Swell, ain't it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 110  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group