Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 46  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18496
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
tweezers wrote:
..., man I thought I had a boring life :roll: :D

After all I've done to spice it up for ya?

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2183
Location: Hamilton, NJ
just plain doug wrote:
tweezers wrote:
..., man I thought I had a boring life :roll: :D

After all I've done to spice it up for ya?


You have lifted me from the depths, and hey, I appreciate that. Now if you can get Gail to re-think that Roxy by Proxy..;.

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3148
Location: Chicago, IL
tweezers wrote:
Now if you can get Gail to re-think that Roxy by Proxy..;.


After seeing the fridge that the Residents made (the vid I posted earlier this morning), I'm thinking a ZFT fridge is in order! (not that I could afford a $100k contribution) :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new spin: The Ghost of a Saber-Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's new act)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5652
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Anybody order it yet? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5907
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
tweezers wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
... the entertainment value of Napoleon's bouncing and Ruth's tits won't last for the entire show ...
Be fair to Ruth's tits. They were things of beauty.

Mark: Hey! Hey-hey-hey-heyyyy . . . Jesus!
FZ: Very agile, Howie, very agile!

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
polydigm wrote:
tweezers wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
... the entertainment value of Napoleon's bouncing and Ruth's tits won't last for the entire show ...
Be fair to Ruth's tits. They were things of beauty.

Mark: Hey! Hey-hey-hey-heyyyy . . . Jesus!
FZ: Very agile, Howie, very agile!

Ha! LMAO! Very *agile* Poly! :wink: :lol:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
PenguinInBondage wrote:
tweezers wrote:
Now if you can get Gail to re-think that Roxy by Proxy..;.


After seeing the fridge that the Residents made (the vid I posted earlier this morning), I'm thinking a ZFT fridge is in order! (not that I could afford a $100k contribution) :mrgreen:

Didn't The Residents ask 5 million for the whole fridge?
btw: Thanx,cool link man. 8) :lol:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3148
Location: Chicago, IL
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
tweezers wrote:
Now if you can get Gail to re-think that Roxy by Proxy..;.


After seeing the fridge that the Residents made (the vid I posted earlier this morning), I'm thinking a ZFT fridge is in order! (not that I could afford a $100k contribution) :mrgreen:

Didn't The Residents ask 5 million for the whole fridge?
btw: Thanx,cool link man. 8) :lol:


Well, to be fair - it was $100,000 for the whole fridge (10 total). It was $5 mill for the "secret box" whose contents are totally unknown and there is only 1 made. :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new spin: The Ghost of a Saber-Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's new act)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18767
Location: Somewhere in time
How about a Secret Basement... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Posts: 552
After seeing the fridge that the Residents made (the vid I posted earlier this morning), I'm thinking a ZFT fridge is in order! (not that I could afford a $100k contribution) :mrgreen:[/quote]
Didn't The Residents ask 5 million for the whole fridge?
btw: Thanx,cool link man. 8) :lol:[/quote]

Well, to be fair - it was $100,000 for the whole fridge (10 total). It was $5 mill for the "secret box" whose contents are totally unknown and there is only 1 made. :mrgreen:[/quote]
Plus,you're getting 'first edition' copies of all RZ records! Some of which are considered worth a pretty penny. Some people don't even know, they've been constantly making music since they're 'hey-day',so..... that's alot of..... stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3148
Location: Chicago, IL
vince_de_wild wrote:
Plus,you're getting 'first edition' copies of all RZ records! Some of which are considered worth a pretty penny. Some people don't even know, they've been constantly making music since they're 'hey-day',so..... that's alot of..... stuff.


A *very* lot of stuff! Here's the complete list of what comes in the fridge: http://www.residents.com/home/page15/

_________________
Current favorite new spin: The Ghost of a Saber-Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's new act)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 251
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:


I may be alot of things, but I am not Willie.....Sorry.......And yes I am.

_________________
Ob'dewlla 'x
Bob is a douche !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18767
Location: Somewhere in time
OBDULA X wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:


I may be alot of things, but I am not Willie.....Sorry.......And yes I am.



His life still has a purpose, pray the day never comes that he receives a download, we may find him wonder the orchards of rural Oregon... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
OBDULA X wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:


I may be alot of things, but I am not Willie.....Sorry.......And yes I am.

Willie is another name for William and so is Bill,Bill.Now Meglos isn't,ya see,that would be different,you'd be called Meg for short or Meglost for fun. :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 338
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:

grow some

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Little_Sally wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:

grow some

Like the Pears you got. :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: re: download by proxy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9569
the national guard has formed up at the base of the mountain
and is attempting to lure the enormous download towards the cave
where they hope to destroy it with napalm
a thousand of the troopers are now lined up and are calling ...
here, download
here, download
here, download

got a great big download thing
got a great big heavy thing
got a great big download thing
got a great big hairy thing

got a great big slimey thing
got a great big download thing
got a great big poodle thing
got a great big download thing

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 7429
Location: Wellington New Zealand
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
the national guard has formed up at the base of the mountain
and is attempting to lure the enormous download towards the cave
where they hope to destroy it with napalm
a thousand of the troopers are now lined up and are calling ...
here, download
here, download
here, download

got a great big download thing
got a great big heavy thing
got a great big download thing
got a great big hairy thing

got a great big slimey thing
got a great big download thing
got a great big poodle thing
got a great big download thing

:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18767
Location: Somewhere in time
Little_Sally wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:

grow some



Did you go to the Madison show I was there with PIB and others... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 251
:smoke: :smoke:
Plook wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:

grow some



Did you go to the Madison show I was there with PIB and others... :smoke:



I wouldn't go to another DZ show if it was free. :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
How about another Ike Willis show?

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18767
Location: Somewhere in time
I got it, DZ will offer his download but he has to come to a show to get it, Hahahahahaha...I guarantee his head explodes....lol...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
I got it, DZ will offer his download but he has to come to a show to get it, Hahahahahaha...I guarantee his head explodes....lol...

LMAO! I doubt DZ knows who he is.So he's gotta have that card and code from the show.The one he pryed outta his dead uncles hand as the story goes on DZW. :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 pm
Posts: 251
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:
I got it, DZ will offer his download but he has to come to a show to get it, Hahahahahaha...I guarantee his head explodes....lol...

LMAO! I doubt DZ knows who he is.So he's gotta have that card and code from the show.The one he pryed outta his dead uncles hand as the story goes on DZW. :roll:

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
How about another Ike Willis show?

Plook wrote:
I got it, DZ will offer his download but he has to come to a show to get it, Hahahahahaha...I guarantee his head explodes....lol...


1.I'd go see Ike and so would half of the other people around here
2.I would love to pick up my download directly from DZ. He has to come back to CT though.
3.Once again not Meglos douche bag. My Uncles are alive and I live on east coast. See answer 2

_________________
Ob'dewlla 'x
Bob is a douche !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 46  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group