Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 75  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
A rope leash wrote:

Just because a person believes his information is true and correct does not mean his information is true and correct. There is no way the average person can verify diddly about what they see or hear in the media.

Fact 1 - Ron Paul voted to take away womens right to choose, thus pushing a big government agenda of discrimination.

Fact 2 - Ron Paul's own newsletters are filled with racist rhetoric.

Fact 3 - Ron Paul appeared in video interviews where he reinforced his pro-discrimination ideology.

Fact 4 - Ron Paul voted for and even wrote pro-war bills.

All of these facts I've cross referenced from multiple sources, including from Ron pauls own websight.

A rope leash wrote:

Is he a total two-faced liar? Possibly, but how could I know?

Ron Paul admitted to writing the newsletters before he denied writing them. Caught red-handed in his own racist lies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BtXf3RUmk

Suck on this Ron Paul supporters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uJYGZfx4w

If you watched the two videos "a rope leash", you may now consider yourself informed.

Everybody has a right to be as stupid as they want, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.

Did you actually watch the first video? In the "then" interviews he never says he wrote them...he said he put them out. That one is not nearly as damning as the second video you posted.

I'm not for Paul or against him. I keep looking for any kind of absolute truth in politics and their are none.

In the first ten seconds of the first video, Ron Paul says, and I quote..."Anyway. I'm a physician here, in Lake Jackson. I deliver babies for a living. I also do a, uh, investment letter. it's called the Ron Paul Survival Report, and I put that out on a monthly basis...

At about the 30 second mark, he again says "...I also put out a political type of business investment newsletter..."

At the 1:29 mark, he claims to have never read them.

A person would have to either be a brainwashed fool to believe him, or an absolute dolt.

Of course there's that pesky Don Black photograph with him (Mr. Black is a former Klansman and member of the American Nazi Party who founded the “white nationalist” website Stormfront in 1995.)...

...and that pesky campaign donation...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22331091/ns ... premacist/

...which he kept, in addition to the racist newsletter.

Racist newsletter + photographs with former head of KKK and American Nazi Party + kept campaign contributions from former head of the kkk and American Nazi Party = guilty of being a racist

I'm sure Honey Boo Boo will chime in with the usual response that reads "one more time for the world" seperated by periods and in extra bold extra large font, because...thats all he has.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Ron Paul is an old white guy from Texas, so he must be racist, right SPACEBROTHER?

That's called stereotyping, something that racists do all the time...

Read above post...

A rope leash wrote:
...If you want to know the truth, it wouldn't matter to me if Ron Paul was personally prejudiced against another race.

...oh, nevermind. Don't read the above post. Apparently you find racism perfectly acceptable.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm 

Quote:
In the first ten seconds of the first video, Ron Paul says, and I quote..."Anyway. I'm a physician here, in Lake Jackson. I deliver babies for a living. I also do a, uh, investment letter. it's called the Ron Paul Survival Report, and I put that out on a monthly basis...

At about the 30 second mark, he again says "...I also put out a political type of business investment newsletter..."

But he never said "wrote". If Jan Wenner said "I put out Rolling Stone every month" would that mean he wrote it? Sure, it's not much of a distinction, but it wouldn't hold up in a court of law. The second video does a much better job of doing that, showing that it could be possible using his own words to show that he might think that way.

But I would never vote for him. Or Obama, or Romney. I don't care for any of 'em.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 pm 

I find it impossible that Ron Paul was oblivious to the contents of his newsletters. It's not like it was a 100 page magazine. It was a one page newsletter. There's just no way.

Like I said in the previous post, everybody has a right to be as stupid as they want, but they aren't entitled to their own facts.

His ties to the former head of the KKK and American Nazi Party Don Black, the campaign contributions from the head of the kkk and American Nazi Party leader that he kept, in addition to his newsletter is as black and white as it gets...literally....not to mention that the guy is old enough to probably have witnessed a lynching or two.

I'm sure we're only within a couple of posts from another oversized, bolded "one more time for the world" seperated by periods response, followed by some predictable insult and maybe even a picture...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 pm 

I was just trying to point out that the first video doesn't do a good job of proving anything, and that the second one does much better. I wasn't saying he isn't a racist.

Last edited by calvin2hikers on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:42 pm 

Fair enough. 8) :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
I was just trying to point out that the first video doesn't do a good job of proving anything, and that the second one does much better. I wasn't say he isn't a racist.

See what happends when you make sense.So stop making sense if you want to get ahead in politics. :wink:

BTW: Did you leave the *ing* off of "saying" on purpose? That last sentence reads a little funny or is it all the drugs I'm always on? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
I was just trying to point out that the first video doesn't do a good job of proving anything, and that the second one does much better. I wasn't say he isn't a racist.

See what happends when you make sense.So stop making sense if you want to get ahead in politics. :wink:

BTW: Did you leave the *ing* off of "saying" on purpose? That last sentence reads a little funny or is it all the drugs I'm always on? :mrgreen:

I fixed it. I think faster than I type sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm 

Hmmm, let's see.

A white guy that MIGHT be racist who probably would have ended the wars and drones , created maximum jobs for both blacks and whites and limited government by reducing it

- or -

A black guy that MIGHT be racist who has brought record numbers to the poverty train , killed thousands in drone attacks , blames a video on incompetence , grown government to a frightening level ,given more armament than our allies have , to a radical Islamist government , tries to disarm citizens , made legal people pay health care for illegals and made the USA the butt of jokes from the rest of the world.

That race card is so fukin old :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

It could definitely be the drugs, they can really mess you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm 

Concerning tweedle-dumb's utter nonsense and BS claims about Ron Paul: ANYONE with critical thinking skills, common sense and logic knows I've discredited and/or DISPROVEN all of it within this thread (and other threads) of 41 pages. I'd thoroughly debate him if he provided new info. But he thinks going round and round in circles posting the same misinformation is somehow providing leverage to back up his points, when in reality, it's clearly not. When you believe in liberty, it attracts ALL kinds of people, many of whom you will vehemently disagree with. But tweedle-dumb seems to generally think and especially when it comes to RP, that tolerance automatically = endorsement...but it doesn't. Will he EVER understand Ron Paul's platform from a hole in the wall? Probably not.

To try and end things off...I know I've posted this before...but it looks like I'll have to post this AGAIN. Here's a few words from Don Black about Ron Paul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0VWC7gjno

:roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

Last edited by Disco Boy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

It could definitely be the drugs, they can really mess you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

Hilarious link phydeaux3,I guffawed my ribs to hurtin',cheeks 'n jaw too! Lucky spiders,'cept the bitch spider of course. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:02 pm 

Somehow, I have this terrible feeling of deja vu.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm 

Caputh wrote:

Been caught in that web before Caputh?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:42 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Caputh wrote:

Been caught in that web before Caputh?

Strangely enough, yes. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm 

It does kind of feel like the movie Groundhogs Day around here doesn't it?

Return of the Son of Suck On This Ron Paul Supporters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT3DKqsvEuQ

One.More.Time.for.The.World. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0tfFSJiZTM

Ron Pauls own personal Trendmonger will chime in...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 pm 

Caputh wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:
Caputh wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:56 pm 

"They don't understand freedom." - Ron Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm 

This is what I was speaking of when I said that liberalism leads to dictatorship.

If it was up to folks like SPACEBROTHER, racism would be illegal. It would be a thought crime to think one race was superior to another, or to think that the races should not mingle.

Freedom means being free to be who and what you are. What goes on inside a person's head is no one's business but the person's. If a person is breaking a law, that's a matter for law enforcement, but prosecuting someone for what they think is despotic political oppression.

If an old white guy from Texas harbors some deep-seated racism from way back, that's his business. Others can hold it against him, but the law cannot, just as people who think killing babies is just fine cannot be prosecuted. Heck, even if they kill a baby they can't be prosecuted, if they kill it young enough.

So, yeah, if Ron Paul is kind of sort of a little bit racist, that's okay by me. A lot of people in this world are. To be sure, if it wasn't for legal religious Christian and Jewish hatred for Muslims, Obama could not get away with droning to death entire families of them.

If they are free to hate, Ron Paul should be, too. But I don't think he's a hater. He's a lover. He loves America, he loves people, he loves babies. He wishes to preserve American freedom, and to save us from the overbearing government that is eating us alive.

Less government means more freedom. More government means less freedom.

I choose freedom.

Got to be free.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 pm 

Let's add to the list of tweedle-dumb's shortcomings, shall we?

Here are tweedle-dumb's ultra-ignorant AND stupid opinions regarding Ron Paul and his supporters, plus other extravagantly wonderful accessories (BOLDED for newness). This jabroni actually thinks/believes/feels:

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist (when they're not)
~ I'm Isaac (when I'm not)
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)
~ Ron Paul is a racist (despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't)
~ Ron Paul is a Republican (despite technically being a Libertarian)
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax (when it wasn't)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)
~ Obama is some kind of saint...despite the FACT he's:
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise
* owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney)
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment
* has added $6 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16 trillion
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a
CAKE WALK
* wants stricter gun control laws, but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Less government means more freedom. More government means less freedom.

Less goverment regulation brought us the Global Financial Crisis. Gee, thanks for that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 am 

Somehow, I still have a terrible feeling of deja vu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2eUopy9sd8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 am 

Bankers, who have heavy influence on governments, were the main force behind deregulation. It's part of the boom-bust cycle, whereupon certain individuals get fantastically rich at the expense of all others. So, deregulation was in fact more government, not less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1855 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 75  Next