Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 46  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 338
Plook wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Stiil going on about those downloads,eh Obdula Willie? :roll:

grow some



Did you go to the Madison show I was there with PIB and others... :smoke:

I had one of those weird dreams last night where my poor deceased uncle willy came to me and asked about the 2008 downloads and asked if DZ had delivered his promise yet and when I told him no he stated that he will never rest in peace till they are released. So DZ for pity's sake help my uncle get the rest he deserves and finish the job !

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9575
ich bin der download
ich bin das wasser
ich bin der dreck unter deinen walzen
ich bin geheimer download schmutz
und verlorenes download-geld
download-geld !

ich bin der herunter zu laden aller felgen
und download-paspeln
ich bin der chrome download
ich bin der chrome download
ich bin herunter zu laden arten

ich bin hier
und du download mein sofa [aiee-ah!]
ich bin hier
und du download mein sofa [aiee-ah!]

eddie, are you downloading me ¿
eddie, are you downloading me ¿
eddie, are you downloading me ¿

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19308
Location: Somewhere in time
Little_Sally wrote:
I had one of those weird dreams last night where my poor deceased uncle willy came to me and asked about the 2008 downloads and asked if DZ had delivered his promise yet and when I told him no he stated that he will never rest in peace till they are released. So DZ for pity's sake help my uncle get the rest he deserves and finish the job !



As I suspected, glad to se my Crapdetector still works as well as ever... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
I had one of those weird dreams last night where my poor deceased uncle willy came to me and asked about the 2008 downloads and asked if DZ had delivered his promise yet and when I told him no he stated that he will never rest in peace till they are released. So DZ for pity's sake help my uncle get the rest he deserves and finish the job !



As I suspected, glad to se my Crapdetector still works as well as ever...

He wants to get caught pretending to be a little girl.It rocks his world to play dress up and post as a Little Sally.He's just gotta let someone know.That's the thrill! :wink: :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
ich bin der download
ich bin das wasser
ich bin der dreck unter deinen walzen
ich bin geheimer download schmutz
und verlorenes download-geld
download-geld !

ich bin der herunter zu laden aller felgen
und download-paspeln
ich bin der chrome download
ich bin der chrome download
ich bin herunter zu laden arten

ich bin hier
und du download mein sofa [aiee-ah!]
ich bin hier
und du download mein sofa [aiee-ah!]

eddie, are you downloading me ¿
eddie, are you downloading me ¿
eddie, are you downloading me ¿

Ha! LMAO! :D

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5675
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
What's a girl like you
downloading in a place like this?
Do you download here often?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19308
Location: Somewhere in time
Cydownload, give me that
give me that
Cydownload


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3173
Location: Chicago, IL
DZ downloaded all over my face and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!

_________________
Current favorite new spin: The Ghost of a Saber-Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's new act)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Seriously, this download stuff should all be put in it's own thread where I believe it would be on the way to rivalling the 20 minute LP sides thread.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19308
Location: Somewhere in time
Do we take our downloads seriously... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5675
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Talking about downloads is about the only action this thread will get, as nobody has promoted their Roxy By Proxy distribution deal yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Talking about downloads is about the only action this thread will get, as nobody has promoted their Roxy By Proxy distribution deal yet.

LaBizzara wrote:
i signed the contract, anyone else?

Sounds like LaBizzara signed on the dotted line,Spacebro'.(without majic ink)

How's that working out so far LaBizzara? How/where are you promoting it? 8)

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 6:17 am
Posts: 347
Location: England
The extended deadline ran out yesterday, but nothing appeared on the What's New page notifying those without a U.S. Passport that the info had been updated. Shoddy.

_________________
Festival MOO-AH! 20/21 MARCH 2015
The Raven Hall, Corby, Northants NN17 1AG
starring: IKE WILLIS with ZAPPATiKA; John Etheridge's ZAPPATISTAS; THE MUFFIN MEN
Zappa music and much, much MOO-AH!
www.FestivalMoo-AH.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5675
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Talking about downloads is about the only action this thread will get, as nobody has promoted their Roxy By Proxy distribution deal yet.

LaBizzara wrote:
i signed the contract, anyone else?

Sounds like LaBizzara signed on the dotted line,Spacebro'.(without majic ink)

How's that working out so far LaBizzara? How/where are you promoting it? 8)


I missed that post. Thanks. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3173
Location: Chicago, IL
The Idiot Bastard wrote:
The extended deadline ran out yesterday, but nothing appeared on the What's New page notifying those without a U.S. Passport that the info had been updated. Shoddy.


You sound surprised by this. :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new spin: The Ghost of a Saber-Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's new act)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm
Posts: 215
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
I'm late to the party a bit, but I finally watched some of the performance footage that was featured on the Classic Albums dvd.

Music is fantastic, I'm in for the shows on CD. The footage, could be great, but the split screen swapping stuff is a lousy presentation. Just cut it the best they can in the 1:39 ration and be done with it. It reminded me of Elvis on Tour with it's corny camera effects.

Still curious to see what comes out of all of this, but not waiting with baited breath. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 6:17 am
Posts: 347
Location: England
PenguinInBondage wrote:
The Idiot Bastard wrote:
The extended deadline ran out yesterday, but nothing appeared on the What's New page notifying those without a U.S. Passport that the info had been updated. Shoddy.


You sound surprised by this. :mrgreen:


No, I guess not. But I didn't realise just how much they wanted to prove that we - anyone! - could "do it better".

_________________
Festival MOO-AH! 20/21 MARCH 2015
The Raven Hall, Corby, Northants NN17 1AG
starring: IKE WILLIS with ZAPPATiKA; John Etheridge's ZAPPATISTAS; THE MUFFIN MEN
Zappa music and much, much MOO-AH!
www.FestivalMoo-AH.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:50 am
Posts: 255
Location: London
i found a radio program with Gail talking about this, will try and find time tomorrow to post it on youtube :-)

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/hakantunamusic


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14810
mistrijah wrote:
i found a radio program with Gail talking about this, will try and find time tomorrow to post it on youtube :-)


There's one here:
http://www.thetakeaway.org/2012/dec/21/frank-zappa-fans-can-now-buy-licensing-rights-unreleased-collection/

Just click Listen.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:50 am
Posts: 255
Location: London
calvin2hikers wrote:
mistrijah wrote:
i found a radio program with Gail talking about this, will try and find time tomorrow to post it on youtube :-)


There's one here:
http://www.thetakeaway.org/2012/dec/21/frank-zappa-fans-can-now-buy-licensing-rights-unreleased-collection/

Just click Listen.


thanks you have saved my a great deal of work:-)

_________________
http://www.facebook.com/hakantunamusic


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14810
mistrijah wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
mistrijah wrote:
i found a radio program with Gail talking about this, will try and find time tomorrow to post it on youtube :-)


There's one here:
http://www.thetakeaway.org/2012/dec/21/frank-zappa-fans-can-now-buy-licensing-rights-unreleased-collection/

Just click Listen.


thanks you have saved my a great deal of work:-)


Oh, uh, no problem.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
calvin2hikers wrote:
mistrijah wrote:
i found a radio program with Gail talking about this, will try and find time tomorrow to post it on youtube :-)


There's one here:
http://www.thetakeaway.org/2012/dec/21/frank-zappa-fans-can-now-buy-licensing-rights-unreleased-collection/

Just click Listen.

It sounds better coming from her than us guys talkin' about it,that's fer sure.Thanx for the link cal. 8)

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14810
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
mistrijah wrote:
i found a radio program with Gail talking about this, will try and find time tomorrow to post it on youtube :-)


There's one here:
http://www.thetakeaway.org/2012/dec/21/frank-zappa-fans-can-now-buy-licensing-rights-unreleased-collection/

Just click Listen.

It sounds better coming from her than us guys talkin' about it,that's fer sure.Thanx for the link cal. 8)


Oh, uh, no problem.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3173
Location: Chicago, IL
Listened to the audio. Thanks for the link, Cal! No thanks for the deal, Gail! :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new spin: The Ghost of a Saber-Tooth Tiger (Sean Lennon's new act)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14810
PenguinInBondage wrote:
Listened to the audio. Thanks for the link, Cal! No thanks for the deal, Gail! :mrgreen:


Oh, uh, no problem.

I'll quit now.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 46  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group