Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
Late for what? I don't get it.

Aren't you the same guy that said semen was the same as a fertilized egg?

Didn't you say that Negros did not get the right to vote in the United States until 1965?

Aren't you the paranoid one that believes all Republicans are racists?

Aren't you the one that makes incredibly stupid insults and calls it "winning".

Ignorant, mal-educated people like you are the entire problem. You should really save insults and derision for face to face conversations. Forum-chucking is chickenshit. It's kind of like sending a drone over to maybe kill some "bad guys" and their families while sitting in your climate-controlled war room having a glass of Dr. Pepper.

Typical American. You are right because you believe you are right. Everyone else is wrong, because you believe they are wrong.

Absolutely dangerous, and absolutely stupid.

GFY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
Late for what? I don't get it.


Of course you don't get it...



A rope leash wrote:
Aren't you the same guy that said semen was the same as a fertilized egg?


When and where exactly did I say that?...

A rope leash wrote:
Didn't you say that Negros did not get the right to vote in the United States until 1965?


The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1965 only because minorities already had full non-discriminitory rights to vote since the 1800's? right :roll:

Here's the link again, but I imagine that you're never going to accept reality, like most conspiracy theory nutjobs.
http://www.archives.gov/education/lesso ... ights-act/

A rope leash wrote:
Aren't you the paranoid one that believes all Republicans are racists?


Most of them are racists.

A rope leash wrote:
Aren't you the one that makes incredibly stupid insults and calls it "winning".


I think you are confusing me with your master, Honey Boo Boo.

A rope leash wrote:
Ignorant, mal-educated people like you are the entire problem. You should really save insults and derision for face to face conversations. Forum-chucking is chickenshit. It's kind of like sending a drone over to maybe kill some "bad guys" and their families while sitting in your climate-controlled war room having a glass of Dr. Pepper.


So now you're preaching about how "Forum-shucking" and online "insults" are for "chickenshits", in the very same paragraph you included with an insult...


Hypocrit much?



A rope leash wrote:
Typical American. You are right because you believe you are right. Everyone else is wrong, because you believe they are wrong.

Absolutely dangerous, and absolutely stupid.


So your a bigot against Americans...remember that the next time my country saves your country's ass again and again and again and again chump.

A rope leash wrote:
GFY


"Fuck yourself with a rubber hose
Stick it in your mouth and down your throat
Up your nose and in your heinie hole
I don't care where it goes

And it don't matter if you're straight or gay
You should fuck yourself anyway
Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say
But I know you, you'll be humpin' away

Fuck yourself with your neighbor's nose
If you can't use that, use a 10-foot pole
Stick it up your ass and go for a stroll
Everyone will know you've been to this show

If you can't take, eat my stool
Masturbate with some crazy glue
I don't care what you do
Fuck yourself with a garden tool

Fuck yourself with politics
Ahh they're full of fuckin' fuckin' shit
I mean you know we've been lied to ever since we were born
It's amazing that we've been getting fucked that long

Fuck yourself with the world wide web
Man you could ride that sucker right from your bed
You may even meet a Tom, Dick, Jane or Billy
Then grab onto your modem and fuck yourself silly

Fuck yourself with your heart and soul
Give it everything you got, hey I'm talkin' to you
If you can't even fuck yourself,
How ya gonna fuck someone else?

Fuck yourself with my microphone
I'll give it to you later when we're all alone
We can turn it up loud and see if you come,
But don't get your jizz on my microphone

Fuck yourself with organized religion
Now that is some seriously sinnin' business
If the Lord sees their pathetic crimes
He'll be fuckin' them 'til the end of time

And can someone explain to me this racism crap
I know it isn't white, but it isn't black
And to all you people who only see things your way
Well, you can suck my dick and take all day

Fuck your nose with a pound of blow
Watch your money get up and go
but when you burnt your brain and you say
I don't know!
I hate to tell you but I told you so

Fuck yourself with this grunge rock noise
I mean, stuff those albums in your groin
They come down on me because I know how to play -
Hey... fuck you!

Fuck yourself with a copy of Rolling Stone
Or are they too holy for your holiest of holes
Now those people think they're holier than Moses
But aren't they just a bunch of fuckin' posers

Fuck yourself with your mother's jewelry
I won't tell, I ain't a stooly
If you pounce hard enough you'll cough up a ruby
Your blood will be rich and so will your doodie

Fuck yourself with the latest fashion
With your spikes and your hair and those cute little buttons
And if you happen to have some leather and lace
Fuck yourself 'til you're blue in the face

Fuck yourself with your income tax
They're fucking you and that's a fact
Before you know it your money's all spent
And you've just been fucked by the government

Fuck yourself with your lawyer friend
You're the only one that's getting fucked in the end
I have been so fucked by legal bills
that my asshole is the size of Beverly Hills

Fuck yourself with your full-length sweater
With your minks and your diamonds and your Irish Setter
With your cash and your trash and your sinks and your drinks
Just fuck yourself 'til you can't even think

Those of you who enjoy this song
thank you thank you, I love you
Let's get it on
But for those of you who are totally outraged
Fuck yourself with your face"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am
Posts: 333
Thinman wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
… Ted used to be a special correspondent for Rush. Don't know if he is anymore, but it wouldn't be surprising.

Since this thread is largely off-topic anyway: Speaking of Rush, yesterday I saw them on TV. Some more or less recent live concert. I grew up with bands like Yes, ELP, Gentle Giant etc. I never cared for second and later generation prog bands. And I obviously was right about Rush. Believe it or not, yesterday was the first time I heard Rush, and all I knew was that they are rated very high. OMG, what a horrible band! The vocals, the bass playing, the drumming, the songs … . Just awful. Unbelieveable awful, unlistenable shit. Up until yesterday I thought I had to check them out because I could be missing something. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

There was another band presented in that show: Styx. I thought it was a parody of very bad and ugly stadium rock. But it was real. No comment.

Th.

Gentle Giant is one of my top 5 bands of all time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
Is that all you got, SPACEBROTHER? More visceral bullshit?

Where did you say semen was the same as a fertilized egg? Somewhere in an old abortion debate. I don't have time to look it up, I work for a living. You, on the other hand, sitting in your cubicle down at Obama Central, have plenty of time to rustle up bullshit in support of your insipid propaganda. The reason why you always seem to forget what you have said is probably that the person behind the "SPACEBROTHER" entity is not always the same. It's just whoever is on duty at the time, typing away on forums to push their shit down the public's throat. I've noticed you don't seem to work weekends, but Monday morning bright and early, you're back here picking a dead horse's ass.

You sound like some sort of redneck cat killer with your "we saved your country's ass" crapola.

I'm an American, stupid. That makes me an expert on Americans like you, dumbass. You can be proven completely wrong, and still insist you are correct. That's typically American, and frightfully so. When proven wrong, you hurl insults at the person who has educated you. How ungrateful can you be?

I'm sure that the other people using the "SPACEBROTHER" account know I'm an American. You blew it today, SPACEBROTHER typist.

Honestly, government propagandist are getting so sloppy these days!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Whenever you find that post that you claim I wrote, don't hesitate to share the link to it. I'd really like to see it. :lol:

Human behavior is funny. It's interesting to see how some people respond when they are proven to be fundamentally, statistically and historically wrong. It's even funnier when they go into full blown denial mode. :roll:




Back to the thread topic regarding the Obama painting...it's fear driven propaganda.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18113
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Whenever you find that post that you claim I wrote, don't hesitate to share the link to it. I'd really like to see it.

"I never said that!" ...gee, that sounds familiar.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:23 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 6269
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Where can I see the Obama painting?

Is it hanging in the GWB library?

_________________
Thanks for the music Frank.

"Am I a fan, or a so-called fan?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887

It's right here in the good old Ron Paul thread, page twelve...

SPACEBROTHER:

"If embryo's are people, then when you jacked-off this morning, you murdered a million unborn babies when you flushed the kleenex down the toilet. If you did that yersterday and the day before, that was another million people you murdered. That makes you a mass murderer leashie. Time to repent to your lord."

While SPACEBROTHER did not say that semen was the same as a fertilized egg, he did say it was the moral equivalent. He said that flushing semen was killing babies. It's extraordinary ignorance.

I note that SPACEBROTHER has never denied that his forum account is a government propaganda entity used by more than one person.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887

It's right here in the good old Ron Paul thread, page twelve...

SPACEBROTHER:

"If embryo's are people, then when you jacked-off this morning, you murdered a million unborn babies when you flushed the kleenex down the toilet. If you did that yersterday and the day before, that was another million people you murdered. That makes you a mass murderer leashie. Time to repent to your lord."

While SPACEBROTHER did not say that semen was the same as a fertilized egg, he did say it was the moral equivalent. He said that flushing semen was killing babies. It's extraordinary ignorance.

I note that SPACEBROTHER has never denied that his forum account is a government propaganda entity used by more than one person.



I take it that, you either completely missed my context of sarcasm in that post where I said IF you thought a fertilized egg was a person. Even though that discusson is in another thread, it appears you now want to move the abortion discussion to this thread...

Alright. Lets break down our posts.

First you said (I'll bold the specifics)...

A rope leash wrote:
Bricks aren't buildings, Arkay. A fertilized egg is a human being if left where it is. If mama decides she doesn't want it, she can have it killed. Ironically, if I hurt mama and the fetus dies, I can be charged with murder of a fetus.

My views of what is human life are not extrordinary or unscientific. They certainly do not make me a fascist, since I am not imposing my views on anyone. I just think it is disrespectful of human life to be so callous about abortion.

Anyone with any sense of decency would feel the same. We have wars because people don't really give a shit about life other than their own.

Excuse me if I have a problem with that.



...in which I responded...

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
A fertiized egg is just that. A fertilized egg. You don't call a chickens egg a chicken do you? How about a fish egg? Is that a salmon?

All that this debate is, is a ploy to take womes rights away using religion as an excuse, period. Thats all it's ever been and all it will ever be.

If embryo's are people, then when you jacked-off this morning, you murdered a million unborn babies when you flushed the kleenex down the toilet. If you did that yersterday and the day before, that was another million people you murdered. That makes you a mass murderer leashie. Time to repent to your lord.


Ronny Paul voted to take womens rights away many times. He's unfit to lead.



I take it that you either entirely missed my sarcastic poke at your idiot statement, or you are just pulling shit out of your ass....or most likely, both.


Again, a fertilized egg/embryo still isn't a human being. That was the first statement to that affect in my post. ----------> viewtopic.php?p=542252#p542252


Do yourself a favor a rope douche, and learn about reproduction so you can save yourself any further embarassement next time you want to debate how much you think women shouldn't have rights to their own bodies. ---------> http://www.differencebetween.com/differ ... -vs-fetus/




Nice try idiot... :roll:





anyways...back to the topic of propaganda.... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
O, you were being "sarcastic".

I see.

Sure you were.

Now you say that.

What I read in your bold face manipulated quote, is what you said: "If embryos are people, then jacking off kills millions of children" (paraphrased). That's an absolute falsehood that would only be said by a uneducated person. Now, you want to say you were being "sarcastic". I fail to see the sarcasm, SPACEBROTHER. Where is it?

What I also see in your manipulated quote, is that you failed to bold type my complete response. I said a human embryo is a person if left in it's natural environment. Of course it isn't a person if it is removed. The moral question is whether or not removing it amounts to murder.

So, are you a government propagandist, or what? You obviously did not remember when you said semen was the moral equivalent of a fertilized egg. I had to show you where you said it. You did not recall that I am an American, which I'm sure has been well-known for quite some time by everyone else, including "you".

So, your failure to recall what you have said and what others have said to you tells me that more than one person is using the SPACEBROTHER account, or one very numb-minded person is using it. The techniques of taking what is said out of context, or claiming what was said was not intended to be taken as what was said, or bullying and name-calling those that disagree with you, are all hallmarks of the propagandist.

You amount to a shill, SPACEBROTHER, whether you are one person or several...a very stupid or brainwashed shill, and forgetful shill at that. The only reason that I still respond is that you so sweetly deserve the flak you are getting, and everyone involved in these time-wasting debates deserves to see you for what you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
Why are we racing to be so old?
I'm up late pacing the floor
I won't be told
You have your reservations
I'm bought and sold

I'll face the music
I'll face the facts
Even when we walk in polka dots and checker slacks
Bowing and squawking
Running after tidbits
Bobbing and squinting
Just like a nitwit
Two little Hitlers will fight it out until
One little Hitler does the other one's will

I will return
I will not burn
Down in the basement

I need my head examined
I need my eyes excited
I'd like to join the party
But I was not invited
You make a member of me
I'll be delighted
I wouldn't cry for lost souls, you might drown
Dirty words for dirty minds
Written in a toilet town

Dial me a Valentine
She's a smooth operator
It's all so calculated
She's got a calculator
She's my soft touch typewriter
And I'm the great dictator


A simple game of self-respect
You flick a switch and the world goes off
Nobody jumps as you expect
I would have thought you would have had enough by now

You call selective dating
For some effective mating
I thought I'd let you down, dear
But you were just deflating
I knew right from the start
We'd end up hating
Pictures of the merchandise
Plastered on the wall
We can look so long as we don't have to talk at all

You say you'll never know him
He's an unnatural man
He doesn't want your pleasure
He wants as no one can
He wants to know the names of
All those he's better than
Two little Hitlers will fight it out until
One little Hitler does the other one's will

I will return
I will not burn

- Elvis Costello


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 829
A rope leash wrote:
The reason why you always seem to forget what you have said is probably that the person behind the "SPACEBROTHER" entity is not always the same. It's just whoever is on duty at the time, typing away on forums to push their shit down the public's throat. I've noticed you don't seem to work weekends, but Monday morning bright and early, you're back here picking a dead horse's ass.


Honestly, government propagandist are getting so sloppy these days!


You mean ?

No way !

You mean there's more like more SPACEBROTHERS just like him ?????



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 336
A rope leash wrote:
I note that SPACEBROTHER has never denied that his forum account is a government propaganda entity used by more than one person.

I have been studying his slightly different writing styles in a class im taking in government disinformation and will have the results soon and it does not look good for the spacebrother except if u are a govanint ho

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
polydigm wrote:
The point mentioned repetitively about biting the hand that feeds you. Ultimately, directly or otherwise, the energy from the sun powers any kind of production that humans are able to sustain. That is a well established scientific fact. There are those that dominate production and control the distribution of the surplus value it engenders and those whose labour powers the process of production. It's a conflict of interest. Are the powers that be feeding the muscle and brain that produces wealth, or are they in turn feeding the powers that be?

Just who is biting who's hand?


Pseudo-intellectual garbage. Just like much of your so-called "educated study of history" post. :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Funny, and not so surprising, how a Ron Paul supporter commends a 20th century fascist dictator for his accomplishments. :roll:


If you were paying attention, you'd notice that I wasn't commending him for his overall dictatorial "accomplishments." I was simply pointing out that when he established free market principles between the early-mid '20s, it lead to a major economic boom that benefited Italy during the short period of time those principles were allowed to exist. :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18101
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:

Person 1 has position X.
Person 2 disregards certain key points of X and instead presents the superficially similar position Y. The position Y is a distorted version of X and can be set up in several ways, including:
Presenting a misrepresentation of the opponent's position.
Quoting an opponent's words out of context—i.e., choosing quotations that misrepresent the opponent's actual intentions (see fallacy of quoting out of context).[4]
Presenting someone who defends a position poorly as the defender, then refuting that person's arguments—thus giving the appearance that every upholder of that position (and thus the position itself) has been defeated.[3]
Inventing a fictitious persona with actions or beliefs which are then criticized, implying that the person represents a group of whom the speaker is critical.
Oversimplifying an opponent's argument, then attacking this oversimplified version.
Person 2 attacks position Y, concluding that X is false/incorrect/flawed.

This reasoning is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position does not address the actual position. The ostensible argument that Person 2 makes has the form:

"Don't support X, because X has an unacceptable (or absurd or contradictory or terrible) consequence."

However, the actual form of the argument made is:

"Don't support X, because Y has an unacceptable (or absurd or contradictory or terrible) consequence."

This argument is not sensible; it is a non sequitur. Person 2 relies on the audience not noticing this.




Almost the exact same formula a Bully would use... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5900
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Disco Boy wrote:
polydigm wrote:
The point mentioned repetitively about biting the hand that feeds you. Ultimately, directly or otherwise, the energy from the sun powers any kind of production that humans are able to sustain. That is a well established scientific fact. There are those that dominate production and control the distribution of the surplus value it engenders and those whose labour powers the process of production. It's a conflict of interest. Are the powers that be feeding the muscle and brain that produces wealth, or are they in turn feeding the powers that be? Just who is biting who's hand?
Pseudo-intellectual garbage. Just like much of your so-called "educated study of history" post.
Okay, by your own "standards" you're not allowed to just label something without discussion. I'd love to hear your rational elaboration and proof that the above is "Pseudo-intellectual garbage".

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:

Person 1 has position X.
Person 2 disregards certain key points of X and instead presents the superficially similar position Y. The position Y is a distorted version of X and can be set up in several ways, including:
Presenting a misrepresentation of the opponent's position.
Quoting an opponent's words out of context—i.e., choosing quotations that misrepresent the opponent's actual intentions (see fallacy of quoting out of context).[4]
Presenting someone who defends a position poorly as the defender, then refuting that person's arguments—thus giving the appearance that every upholder of that position (and thus the position itself) has been defeated.[3]
Inventing a fictitious persona with actions or beliefs which are then criticized, implying that the person represents a group of whom the speaker is critical.
Oversimplifying an opponent's argument, then attacking this oversimplified version.
Person 2 attacks position Y, concluding that X is false/incorrect/flawed.

This reasoning is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position does not address the actual position. The ostensible argument that Person 2 makes has the form:

"Don't support X, because X has an unacceptable (or absurd or contradictory or terrible) consequence."

However, the actual form of the argument made is:

"Don't support X, because Y has an unacceptable (or absurd or contradictory or terrible) consequence."

This argument is not sensible; it is a non sequitur. Person 2 relies on the audience not noticing this.




Almost the exact same formula a Bully would use... :smoke:


http://www.thefreedictionary.com/weasel

wea·sel (wzl)
n.
1. Any of various carnivorous mammals of the genus Mustela, having a long slender body, a long tail, short legs, and brownish fur that in many species turns white in winter.
2. A person regarded as sneaky or treacherous.
intr.v. wea·seled also wea·selled, wea·sel·ing also wea·sel·ling, wea·sels also wea·sels
To be evasive; equivocate.
Phrasal Verb:
weasel out Informal
To back out of a situation or commitment in a sneaky or cowardly manner.

polydigm wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
polydigm wrote:
The point mentioned repetitively about biting the hand that feeds you. Ultimately, directly or otherwise, the energy from the sun powers any kind of production that humans are able to sustain. That is a well established scientific fact. There are those that dominate production and control the distribution of the surplus value it engenders and those whose labour powers the process of production. It's a conflict of interest. Are the powers that be feeding the muscle and brain that produces wealth, or are they in turn feeding the powers that be? Just who is biting who's hand?
Pseudo-intellectual garbage. Just like much of your so-called "educated study of history" post.
Okay, by your own "standards" you're not allowed to just label something without discussion. I'd love to hear your rational elaboration and proof that the above is "Pseudo-intellectual garbage".


Really?

Please tell me what my own "standards" are? :roll:

And in this case, I was just stating my opinion regarding the quality of your above post.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
O, you were being "sarcastic".

I see.

Sure you were.

Now you say that.

What I read in your bold face manipulated quote, is what you said: "If embryos are people, then jacking off kills millions of children" (paraphrased). That's an absolute falsehood that would only be said by a uneducated person. Now, you want to say you were being "sarcastic". I fail to see the sarcasm, SPACEBROTHER. Where is it?

What I also see in your manipulated quote, is that you failed to bold type my complete response. I said a human embryo is a person if left in it's natural environment. Of course it isn't a person if it is removed. The moral question is whether or not removing it amounts to murder.

So, are you a government propagandist, or what? You obviously did not remember when you said semen was the moral equivalent of a fertilized egg. I had to show you where you said it. You did not recall that I am an American, which I'm sure has been well-known for quite some time by everyone else, including "you".

So, your failure to recall what you have said and what others have said to you tells me that more than one person is using the SPACEBROTHER account, or one very numb-minded person is using it. The techniques of taking what is said out of context, or claiming what was said was not intended to be taken as what was said, or bullying and name-calling those that disagree with you, are all hallmarks of the propagandist.

You amount to a shill, SPACEBROTHER, whether you are one person or several...a very stupid or brainwashed shill, and forgetful shill at that. The only reason that I still respond is that you so sweetly deserve the flak you are getting, and everyone involved in these time-wasting debates deserves to see you for what you are.


You still don't have a clue do you? You thought a fertilized egg was a person, and I responded with an equally stupid statement to show how ignorant you sound. It totally went over your head. By the looks of it, it's still going totally over your head. If a simple word in a statement like "if" doesn't register to you, then no wonder.

Face it, a roped douchebag, you're just mad because I openly criticise Ron Paul. You're so obsessed with me right now that you couldn't even help yourself to bring that conversation into this thread as well. What a fricken tool and a crybaby.

Image



BTW, if you thought I was making a literal "moral equivalant" statement between your goo, and a fertilized egg and a person, then you totally missed that the point was to ridicule you for your lack of reproductive knowledge, then you are even a bigger moron than I thought.


A little advice a rope douche...next time you read a post where someoe makes a statement that includes the words "if" and "you" together in part of the context, then they are refering to "you". Obviously, it's a technical, but simple grammar detail that you most likely are selectively ignoring because you don't really have an actual argument, or witty comeback.

Oh well. Again, nice try... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18101
Location: Somewhere in time
Bully Boy wrote:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/weasel

wea·sel (wzl)
n.
1. Any of various carnivorous mammals of the genus Mustela, having a long slender body, a long tail, short legs, and brownish fur that in many species turns white in winter.
2. A person regarded as sneaky or treacherous.
intr.v. wea·seled also wea·selled, wea·sel·ing also wea·sel·ling, wea·sels also wea·sels
To be evasive; equivocate.
Phrasal Verb:
weasel out Informal
To back out of a situation or commitment in a sneaky or cowardly manner.



Again Classic Bully-ism, your good at it, I will give you that... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
SPACEBROTHER, have you reported your exposure to your superiors?

A fertilized egg is a human being, as long as it stays in it's natural habitat and is not removed. That's how I feel about it, and there's plenty of logic to back up that statement. There's no logic that suggest that a sperm-splotted flushed kleenex kills any human beings. You can disagree that a human embryo is a human being, but you can't disagree that it becomes a human being if left in it's natural environment.

You say ignorant things. Admit.

You are a government propagandist, and not a very good one. Admit.

At the very least, you are an apologist for lying war criminals.

Admit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14648
A lot of people who discuss abortion have never had to go through whether or not to abort a baby. I'm not saying you have to, but when my ex and I had to face that decision, it wasn't simply a matter of "Here's my belief to carry out". (BTW, this wasn't at the beginning of conception. I believe she was about 4 months pregnant.)

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
I did not come to my position on abortion without a lifetime of consideration. My stance is not religious...I'm an atheist. I think abortion should be legal, but I also think it is immoral. No matter how I look at it, it's killing a kid.

When I was younger, my wife became pregnant with another man's baby. (I traveled a lot). I insisted that she get an abortion, not only because of my ego, but because she was such a lousy drunk. I was right, she wasn't a very good parent...but that kid turned out to be a wonderful person. She has a positive effect on everyone. Clearly, many lives would be completely different if she had not been born. This is something else to consider...the impact of individuals in a society.

I know everyone that makes the decision goes through this internal debate. I don't hold it against anyone for having an abortion, I just wish that everyone who is conceived gets the chance to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
SPACEBROTHER, have you reported your exposure to your superiors?

A fertilized egg is a human being, as long as it stays in it's natural habitat and is not removed. That's how I feel about it, and there's plenty of logic to back up that statement. There's no logic that suggest that a sperm-splotted flushed kleenex kills any human beings. You can disagree that a human embryo is a human being, but you can't disagree that it becomes a human being if left in it's natural environment.

You say ignorant things. Admit.

You are a government propagandist, and not a very good one. Admit.

At the very least, you are an apologist for lying war criminals.

Admit.


What does that make you then? An apologist propagandist for facists? You'd be surprised at what many in the anti-choice crowd consider a "human life", or maybe not.


A rope leash wrote:
I did not come to my position on abortion without a lifetime of consideration. My stance is not religious...I'm an atheist. I think abortion should be legal, but I also think it is immoral. No matter how I look at it, it's killing a kid.

When I was younger, my wife became pregnant with another man's baby. (I traveled a lot). I insisted that she get an abortion, not only because of my ego, but because she was such a lousy drunk. I was right, she wasn't a very good parent...but that kid turned out to be a wonderful person. She has a positive effect on everyone. Clearly, many lives would be completely different if she had not been born. This is something else to consider...the impact of individuals in a society.

I know everyone that makes the decision goes through this internal debate. I don't hold it against anyone for having an abortion, I just wish that everyone who is conceived gets the chance to be.



If you think it's immoral, but should still be legal, that pretty much blows your entire argument out of he water in regards to abortions and warfare.

I happen to believe that denying women rights to their own bodies is immoral, and your pal Ron Paul voted to take that right away, multiple times. Your other pal, Honey Boo Boo, likes to use an argument that Ron Paul's personal/religious views are seperate from his political views. ALL polititians use take own personal agenda's into account when they vote. Honey Boo Boo is a hypocrit and a fool.


You chose to keep your kid, or your ex's kid...cool...saying you believe abortion should be legal, but is immoral at the same time is a contradiction. In fact, your entire post is full of contradictions.


With some of the laws being pushed through by those of the neo-conservative persuasion, soon rape that leads to wrongful impregantion will be legal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ju ... er-charges

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =150312812

http://www.danielleelwood.com/american- ... abortions/

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/287684?noredir=1


...bottom line. It's fascism.





Most people see wars as immoral, but they are a fact of life. As long as there are people who want more things, or have religious convictions that what they believe is absolute over other peoples religious beliefs, or simply want to make a profit by selling guns, ammo, bombs and other weaponry, there will be wars.


I believe it's safe to say that most Ron Paul supporters are pro-gun advocates, but claim to be anti-war. Many of the biggest profiteers from war are gun/weapons manufactorers, who also happen to be the ones that back most pro-war politics. Some of Ron Pauls biggest donors and supporters not only profit from wars, they influence legislation to get into them. Ron Paul supporters are some of the biggest chumps and fools on the planet...

http://www.globalissues.org/article/394 ... -on-terror

Follow the golden bricked money trail... https://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2011/04/13-2



Lets see how Honey Boo Boo will respond...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
Once again, SPACEBROTHER, you have failed to read properly. I did not choose to have my ex-wife's kid. I begged her to abort the baby. She chose to have the baby. How do you think I felt when I told the kid after she had grown up that I insisted on the choice of abortion for her?

Everything that is immoral is not illegal. Drunkenness, gambling, usury...all legal...all immoral by some definitions. The implication in your statement is that if it is immoral, it should be legal. The morality would be determined by whom? The party in power? That's fascism, if they can get the people to go along with it.

My personal view is that abortion should be legal. It is not the moral "choice" however.

I am not a propagandist or an apologist. I agree with Ron Paul on many issues, and I do think that abortion should be a state-level law. So, a lot of really dogmatic Christian "right" assholes would like to see abortion made illegal. It doesn't make them bad. They have every right to feel that way, since freedom of thought and religion are basic to the American ideal. Are you really worried that they will take over and deny women their "right" to abort babies? Brother, you are paranoid.

You do not have a clue to what freedom is about, SPACEBROTHER. You think that everyone should conform to your ideals and beliefs. In this way, you are no different from the right-wing religious persons mentioned above.

I am puzzled as to why you would enter into this debate with me again, SPACEBROTHER. We've had this discussion already. Don't you remember? Is your memory weak, or are the persons running your forum account not communicating effectively with each other?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
I am puzzled as to why you would enter into this debate with me again, SPACEBROTHER. We've had this discussion already. Don't you remember? Is your memory weak, or are the persons running your forum account not communicating effectively with each other?


Let me help you clear up your memory and bring closure to your puzzlement...


Who exactly resurrected this debate and brought it into this thread a roped douche?

I'll give you a clue -----> viewtopic.php?p=570242#p570242


A roped douche and Honey Boo Boo...two pea's of the same misinformed and hypocritical pod.

I think it's comical to what some folks will resort too when their views arew challenged and shown to be on the wrong side of the debate.

a rope leash wrote:
I am not a propagandist or an apologist. I agree with Ron Paul on many issues, and I do think that abortion should be a state-level law.

Abortion shouldn't even have a law. Not on the state or the national level. No government or theocratic entity should dictate if and what a women (and men) choose to do with her own body. It's a big government ploy, that many in the anti-big government crowd are hypocritical about.

The only laws on the subject that should be written are the penalties for denying people rights over their own bodies. It's a critical and massive flaw with Ron Paul, and besides his racist controversies, is the primary reason why I will never support the guy. He's a phoney Liberatarian.


Aren't you glad that you brought this discussion out of he Ron Paul thread and into this one a roped douchebag? :roll:


Thought so... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gray_Ghost and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group