Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:42 pm 

I brought it up, but the SPACEBROTHER forum entity is the one who engaged the debate.

Sure, I'm glad to speak on the subject again, especially if the SPACEBROTHER forum entity brings its weak arguments to the party.

There should be no abortion law? Over two-hundred years of Christian dominance in America, and there should be no laws governing abortion? Laws governing abortion are inevitable in this country.

It does not surprise me that the SPACEBROTHER forum entity would suggest such a scenario. No abortion laws would mean late-term abortions, I would think. Is the SPACEBROTHER forum entity suggesting that a late-term fetus is okay to abort?

Let me read the post again.

Yep..."Abortion should not even have a law". This is what the SPACEBROTHER forum entity has stated.

It doesn't surprise me, since killing is just part of the package with ObamaZombies. Death to all who do not follow the Party line, right SPACEBROTHER forum entity? That would be just fine with you all, hmmm?

I'm sure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:07 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
I brought it up, but the SPACEBROTHER forum entity is the one who engaged the debate.

Sure, I'm glad to speak on the subject again, especially if the SPACEBROTHER forum entity brings its weak arguments to the party.

There should be no abortion law? Over two-hundred years of Christian dominance in America, and there should be no laws governing abortion? Laws governing abortion are inevitable in this country.

It does not surprise me that the SPACEBROTHER forum entity would suggest such a scenario. No abortion laws would mean late-term abortions, I would think. Is the SPACEBROTHER forum entity suggesting that a late-term fetus is okay to abort?

Yep..."Abortion should not even have a law". This is what the SPACEBROTHER forum entity has stated.

It doesn't surprise me, since killing is just part of the package with ObamaZombies. Death to all who do not follow the Party line, right SPACEBROTHER forum entity? That would be just fine with you all, hmmm?

I'm sure.

I'll clarify my statement just for you.

Like anything else that deals with health and medical matters, I'll concede that there should be some regulations in place that protect the health of the woman. As far as trimesters and the appropriate time frame for birth terminations, I think that is an issue that should be entirely between a doctor and their patient, and any and all regulations should be made entirely by the medical community. Not by polititians and theologians (or for-profit corporations).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/weasel

wea·sel (wzl)
n.
1. Any of various carnivorous mammals of the genus Mustela, having a long slender body, a long tail, short legs, and brownish fur that in many species turns white in winter.
2. A person regarded as sneaky or treacherous.
intr.v. wea·seled also wea·selled, wea·sel·ing also wea·sel·ling, wea·sels also wea·sels
To be evasive; equivocate.
Phrasal Verb:
weasel out Informal
To back out of a situation or commitment in a sneaky or cowardly manner.

Again Classic Bully-ism, your good at it, I will give you that... :smoke:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/spineless

spine·less (spnls)
adj.
1. Lacking courage or willpower.
2. Biology
a. Having no spiny processes.
b. Lacking a spinal column; invertebrate.
spineless·ly adv.
spineless·ness n.

A rope leash wrote:
You do not have a clue to what freedom is about, SPACEBROTHER. You think that everyone should conform to your ideals and beliefs. In this way, you are no different from the right-wing religious persons mentioned above.

BINGO!

Nor will he EVER understand the differences between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform or that how tolerance doesn't automatically = endorsement.

Btw, here's an interesting 40+ minute clip about the US' ridiculous and insidious restrictions on freedom, entitled, "Illegal Everything":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBiJB8YuDBQ

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 am 

Surely the SPACEBOTHER forum entity is not saying that there should be no law against taking a late term fetus from the womb and killing it. Is this what was said?

"As far as trimesters and the appropriate time frame for birth terminations, I think that is an issue that should be entirely between a doctor and their patient, and any and all regulations should be made entirely by the medical community. Not by polititians and theologians (or for-profit corporations)."

So, if there is a problem in the late-term pregnancy, I can see inducing labor or caesarian section. Is the SPACEBROTHER forum entity saying this, or is it saying that if the woman decides she does not want the baby during the late stages of her pregnancy, then it's okay to have the doctor remove the baby and kill it?

Does the SPACEBROTHER forum entity understand that the "medical community" by and large works for the "for-profit corporation", and is basically the core of the "for-profit corporation" that runs a medical facility? What "medical community" is it that will write the regulations? The AMA?

Aren't "regulations" laws? But, I thought the SPACEBROTHER forum entity said there should be no abortion laws.

I think the persons controlling the SPACEBROTHER forum entity need to have a meeting this morning and decide exactly what it is "they" think.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 am 

As I said...between the doctor and the patient. Health care should never be "for profit" and should be treated as a human right. Thats why costs have skyrocketed.

Honey Boo Boo and a roped douche...this is for you guys...

"Ron Paul Took Credit For Controversial Newsletters In 1995 Interview (VIDEO)"

-----------> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/2 ... 69886.html

...funny how he owned up to them before he denied them. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 pm 

The newsletters are moot. That horse is dead and rotted, but the SPACEBROTHER forum entity continues to flog it, as a good propaganda machine dutifully does.

Apparently, the SPACEBROTHER forum entity says it's okay for a doctor to take a late term-baby from the womb and kill it, since it is all just part of a doctor's job. Apparently, to the SPACEBRTHER forum entity, killing a late-term fetus at the request of the mother is all part of "health care", and therefore a "human right".

I find it disgusting. What sort of sick mind or group of sick minds thinks this way?

Is there no shame?

:cry:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:53 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7A0TRv51qE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

"The video does not exist."

:roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:

"Yes it does"...
Here it is -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW755u5460A :lol:

Poor naive fool. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:

"Yes it does"...

Where in this video does Ron Paul state he took credit for the particular newsletters in question? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
The newsletters are moot. That horse is dead and rotted, but the SPACEBROTHER forum entity continues to flog it, as a good propaganda machine dutifully does.

Apparently, the SPACEBROTHER forum entity says it's okay for a doctor to take a late term-baby from the womb and kill it, since it is all just part of a doctor's job. Apparently, to the SPACEBRTHER forum entity, killing a late-term fetus at the request of the mother is all part of "health care", and therefore a "human right".

I find it disgusting. What sort of sick mind or group of sick minds thinks this way?

Is there no shame?

:cry:

Ultimately, it's not your place to decide, one way or the other, now is it? Besides, the bullshit you posted is something you said, but are attempting to claim I said. You really are a pathetic person when you get your ass handed to you in a political debate. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm 

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Honey Boo Boo wrote:

"Yes it does"...

Where in this video does Ron Paul state he took credit for the particular newsletters in question? :roll:

The 1:55 mark. :roll: :roll:

Poor poor naive fool. :roll: :roll:

“What state do you live in?
Denial.”
― Bill Watterson, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:18 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Denial.”

ROTF! :mrgreen: You're grabbing at straws here.

NOWHERE in that video clip does Ron Paul take responsibility or credit for the particular newsletters in question. But he does talk about his newsletters...

Holy jumping shit-balls, tweedle-dumb...you truly go for THE BIG STUPID time and time again...:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Denial.”

ROTF! :mrgreen: You're grabbing at straws here.

NOWHERE in that video clip does Ron Paul take responsibility or credit for the particular newsletters in question. But he does talk about his newsletters...

Holy jumping shit-balls, tweedle-dumb...you truly go for THE BIG STUPID time and time again...:mrgreen:

What part of "I put out a newsletter" are you having a such difficult time grasping Honey Boo Boo? THE BIG STUPID" indeed. Nice FZ terminology btw... :wink:

"“How 'bout a shot of truth in that denial cocktail.”
― Jennifer Salaiz

In other Ron Paulish type news (even though the subject out the guy is in another thread, a roped douchebag and Honey Boo Boo decided to bring it over here, so let the Playground Psychotics proceed)...

Is Ron Paul's true identity "The Exalted Cyclops"?

-----------------------> http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02 ... parks?lite

...it wouldn't surprise me if he is. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:18 am 

SPACEBROTHER forum entity said:

"Ultimately, it's not your place to decide, one way or the other, now is it? Besides, the bullshit you posted is something you said, but are attempting to claim I said. You really are a pathetic person when you get your ass handed to you in a political debate."

That's right, it's not my place to decide...but any human moron can see that killing a late-term fetus is immoral. It is well within my place to judge, and I judge the SPACEBROTHER forum entity as barbaric and creepy. I'm not "attempting to claim" anything...the SPACEBROTHER forum entity said there should be no laws governing abortion, and that the whole thing was between a woman and her doctor, as if doctors can't be corrupted.

My ass was handed to me? The SPACEBROTHER forum entity continues its delusional mindset. I have shown the entity to be ignorant, libelous, cruel, inhumane, forgetful, incorrect, kind of dumb on the side, and quite possibly a conglomeration of government-paid internet shills...something the entity has yet to deny.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolph Hitler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 am 

Rope you sound like your using the bully boy talking points, in formulation:

1.) Use a some bully action
2.) Post opinions that are used as facts
3.) Qoute really bad people

Your on the same schedule and that train ain't never late... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 am 

Plook wrote:

I agree with this post!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
What part of "I put out a newsletter" are you having a such difficult time grasping Honey Boo Boo? THE BIG STUPID" indeed. Nice FZ terminology btw... :wink:

"“How 'bout a shot of truth in that denial cocktail.”
― Jennifer Salaiz

In other Ron Paulish type news (even though the subject out the guy is in another thread, a roped douchebag and Honey Boo Boo decided to bring it over here, so let the Playground Psychotics proceed)...

Is Ron Paul's true identity "The Exalted Cyclops"?

-----------------------> http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02 ... parks?lite

...it wouldn't surprise me if he is. :lol:

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

tweedle-dee wrote:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/denial

de·ni·al (d-nl)
n.
1. A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.
a. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.
b. Law The opposing by a defendant of an allegation of the plaintiff.
a. A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
b. Psychology An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
4. The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.
5. Abstinence; self-denial.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 pm 

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
What part of "I put out a newsletter" are you having a such difficult time grasping Honey Boo Boo? "THE BIG STUPID" indeed.

NOWHERE in that video clip does Ron Paul take responsibility or credit for the particular newsletters in question...

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
But he does talk about his newsletters...

:lol:

"Ostensibly rigorous and realistic, contemporary conservatism is an ideology of denial. Its symbol is a smile button."
~Christopher Lasch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
What part of "I put out a newsletter" are you having a such difficult time grasping Honey Boo Boo? "THE BIG STUPID" indeed.

NOWHERE in that video clip does Ron Paul take responsibility or credit for the particular newsletters in question...

Disco Boy wrote:

"Ostensibly rigorous and realistic, contemporary conservatism is an ideology of denial. Its symbol is a smile button."
~Christopher Lasch

SON. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:00 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Honey Boo Boo wrote:

Honey Boo Boo wrote:

~Christopher Lasch

SON. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

RETURN OF THE SON OF...

...SOME MORE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 am 

Does this mean I'm yelling?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 am 

Nah...I just think Honey Boo Boo likes really big words. Maybe he needs glasses. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:15 pm 

Little_Sally wrote:
I have been studying his slightly different writing styles in a class im taking in government disinformation and will have the results soon and it does not look good for the spacebrother except if u are a govanint ho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:06 pm 

phydeaux3 check the calibration on your Crapdetector, LS is a frustrated man in the Northwest who wants his Downloads... :smoke:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next