Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 77  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:

Yes those guys need to chill... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:39 am 

phydeaux3 wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
Are late-trimester abortions the norm in your country?

Fuck you're painful, you little try-hard

Urban Dictionary: try-hard
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=try-hard - Cached - Similar
A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or
counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather t...

I agree with this post!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:03 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Come now Rope you don't want to start with that passive aggressive crap like bully boy...one bully on this forum is enough... :smoke:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wimp

wimp (wmp) Slang
n.
A timid or unadventurous person: "the impression that he is a colorless, indecisive wimp, and not a leader among men" (James J. Kilpatrick).
intr.v. wimped, wimp·ing, wimps
To be timid or cowardly. Usually used with out: wimped out and refused to jump off the high diving board.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
All bow to the “Exalted Cyclops”

--------------> http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02 ... parks?lite

:wink: :lol:

That's nice, tweedle-dumb. Wake me up again when you've got something even remotely substantial...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 pm 

Thats your problem Honey Boo Boo. You're asleep. :lol:

I have a new name for you btw. Please tell me what you think... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:21 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Thats your problem Honey Boo Boo. You're asleep. :lol:

I have a new name for you btw. Please tell me what you think... :wink:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 am 

I could really use that x-ray of the guy with his head up his ass about now... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 am 

Oh geesh... :roll:

Ron Paul's at it again...

http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter- ... -education

A little blurb from he article about how Ron Paul advocates the denial of an education for those who live in poverty...

"In “New School Manifesto,” Paul compares the education system to the postal service, arguing both would benefit from private sector competition...During the 2012 presidential campaign, then-GOP nominee contender Paul advocated closing the Department of Education..."

...how long before he denies writing his usual craziness that his legions of cult followers eat up? :roll:

First off, as usual, Ron paul is full of shit. Private sector competion for the postal service has only driven up costs. Furthermore, Ron Paul, and his fellow Republicants forced the USPS to pay an unprecidented 75 years of pre-paid pension benefits, thus trying to dismantle and weaken the US governmnt and economy.

http://www.galesburg.com/newsnow/x84605 ... al-service

Con’s of Privatization of Government Services:

1. Less accountability for government. They can blame the third party contractor for errors in services instead of taking responsibility to correct the error.

2. Many subcontractors misclassify their employees as 1099 contractors. This helps them to evade paying unemployment benefits, social security taxes, workman’s compensation benefits, etc.

• If a 1099 contractor (misclassified employee) is hurt on the job for the subcontractor, he will then receive some type of government subsidy because he is unable to work.

• If a 1099 contractor (misclassified employee) has completed the job and the subcontractor has no more work for the 1099 contractor (misclassified employee) then he ultimately becomes unemployed. Due to the fact that his employer paid no unemployed benefits into the program, he is now forced to receive some type of government subsidy to supplement his income.

3. We are assured that government workers make a good living wage, benefits, and retirement. With privatization it’s a race to the bottom with wages and many may not have benefits and retirement. This ultimately ensures that the taxpayers are paying double, because they will be receiving minimal funds for their services and collecting a government subsidy though our tax dollars.

4. When government services are privatized, our friends, family, and neighbors who work in the public sector lose their jobs which stagnates the economy, deteriorates neighborhoods, and creates high unemployment.

5. Good middle class jobs that prior generations endured are damaged for the youth and future generations to come because of “Race to the Bottom Tactics”.

I'm sure Honey Boo Boo will chime in with an insult of some type, because thats what he does whenever he loses debates, which is pretty much always the case...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:49 pm 

Ping/.... (tit/...)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Oh geesh... :roll:

Ron Paul's at it again...

http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter- ... -education

A little blurb from he article about how Ron Paul advocates the denial of an education for those who live in poverty...

"In “New School Manifesto,” Paul compares the education system to the postal service, arguing both would benefit from private sector competition...During the 2012 presidential campaign, then-GOP nominee contender Paul advocated closing the Department of Education..."

...how long before he denies writing his usual craziness that his legions of cult followers eat up? :roll:

First off, as usual, Ron paul is full of shit. Private sector competion for the postal service has only driven up costs. Furthermore, Ron Paul, and his fellow Republicants forced the USPS to pay an unprecidented 75 years of pre-paid pension benefits, thus trying to dismantle and weaken the US governmnt and economy.

http://www.galesburg.com/newsnow/x84605 ... al-service

Con’s of Privatization of Government Services:

1. Less accountability for government. They can blame the third party contractor for errors in services instead of taking responsibility to correct the error.

2. Many subcontractors misclassify their employees as 1099 contractors. This helps them to evade paying unemployment benefits, social security taxes, workman’s compensation benefits, etc.

• If a 1099 contractor (misclassified employee) is hurt on the job for the subcontractor, he will then receive some type of government subsidy because he is unable to work.

• If a 1099 contractor (misclassified employee) has completed the job and the subcontractor has no more work for the 1099 contractor (misclassified employee) then he ultimately becomes unemployed. Due to the fact that his employer paid no unemployed benefits into the program, he is now forced to receive some type of government subsidy to supplement his income.

3. We are assured that government workers make a good living wage, benefits, and retirement. With privatization it’s a race to the bottom with wages and many may not have benefits and retirement. This ultimately ensures that the taxpayers are paying double, because they will be receiving minimal funds for their services and collecting a government subsidy though our tax dollars.

4. When government services are privatized, our friends, family, and neighbors who work in the public sector lose their jobs which stagnates the economy, deteriorates neighborhoods, and creates high unemployment.

5. Good middle class jobs that prior generations endured are damaged for the youth and future generations to come because of “Race to the Bottom Tactics”.

More out of context posts & misinterpretations of facts. And they're all wrapped up in a left-wing propaganda machine operated by people who don't have a clue about running a country or economics & fiscal matters.

Well, at least you're perpetually entertaining...

tweedle-dumb wrote:
I'm sure Honey Boo Boo will chime in with an insult of some type, because thats what he does whenever he loses debates, which is pretty much always the case...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:07 pm 

Just like clockwork :lol:

You're a funny fellow Honey Boo Boo. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:03 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Ping/.... (tit/...)

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

/Pong....(/Tat....)
Your both really predictable by now. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Ping/.... (tit/...)

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

/Pong....(/Tat....)
Your both really predictable by now. :wink:

That train ain't never late... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 am 

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm 

Hahaha. Disco and Spacebro want to fuck each other but they both wanna be on top.

Winning a debate is like winning a race down the freeway on-ramp. As soon as you get onto the freeway there's 4 wide open lanes, dumbass.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

And just like clockwork, you keep FAILING.

I'm trying to think of a time when you actually go something right. Anything. And I can't think of one. But who know, maybe you will someday?

LOL...we know that's NEVER going to happen! :wink:

downer mydnyte wrote:
Winning a debate is like winning a race down the freeway on-ramp. As soon as you get onto the freeway there's 4 wide open lanes, dumbass.

Debate? What debate? I'm playing Expose-the-Moron here and you're interfering...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 am 

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

I'm trying to think of a time when you actually go something right. Anything. And I can't think of one. But who know, maybe you will someday?

LOL...we know that's NEVER going to happen! :wink: *keep telling yourself that. If be a deluded chump is what gets you off...hey...I'm not judgemental...whatever gets your panties moist :lol:

10 million non-existent voters...non-#1 best selling book...ect ect ect rinse and repeat...we get it... :roll:

read the additional fine print I added to your post rotfflmfao :mrgreen:

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:

Debate? What debate? I'm playing Expose-the-Moron here and you're interfering...

Pat yourself on the back...you've successfully exposed yourself as a moron. I'd even give you over-achiever status. :lol:

How apropos... :lol:

Looks like I'm exposing morons too... :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

I'm trying to think of a time when you actually go something right. Anything. And I can't think of one. But who knows, maybe you will someday?

LOL...we know that's NEVER going to happen! :wink:

keep telling yourself that. If be a deluded chump is what gets you off...hey...I'm not judgemental...whatever gets your panties moist :lol:

10 million non-existent voters...non-#1 best selling book...ect ect ect rinse and repeat...we get it... :roll:

Don't you mean, "If BEING a deluded chump is what gets you off...hey...I'm not judgemental...whatever gets your panties moist"? :roll:

Anyway, I never said anything about a non-#1 best selling book. And I've already shown you explicitly why Ron Paul has about 10 million followers in the US.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
read the additional fine print I added to your post rotfflmfa :mrgreen:

Oh wow...you're clever! :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Pat yourself on the back...you've successfully exposed yourself as a moron. I'd even give you over-achiever status. :lol:

How apropos... :lol:

No, I've exposed YOU as a moron. Pay attention.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Looks like I'm exposing morons too... :lol: :wink:

Just yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:19 pm 

Rand Paul obstructing our nation security...

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... snhp&pos=1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:03 pm 

For you, SPACEBROTHER forum entity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkNa5xzOe5U

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

Fuck the hell off.

Rand's talking filibuster was NOT about that. Also, a Democrat Senator participated as well. :roll:

And I'm glad for Rand!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:29 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:

Fuck the hell off.

Rand's talking filibuster was NOT about that. Also, a Democrat Senator participated as well. :roll:

And I'm glad for Rand!

:lol:
Disco Boy is Isaac wrote:
...you spin-less, backpedaling weasel. :roll:...

viewtopic.php?p=553120#p553120

A true Isaac-ism. :lol:

spin-less = priceless :lol:

db = IB :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Wow. Pointing out a typo. Good for you! :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:

PROVE it, asshole.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

Wow. Pointing out a typo. Good for you! :roll:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

PROVE it, asshole.

viewtopic.php?p=574851#p574851

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm 

A hilarious clip of Morton Downy jr tearing Ron Paul a new one... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0GBGckRKs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:56 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
PROVE it, asshole.

viewtopic.php?p=574851#p574851

That's not proof, dipshit. :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
A hilarious clip of Morton Downy jr tearing Ron Paul a new one... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0GBGckRKs

Thanks for posting this. I've seen it multiple times...but it is a very intriguing piece of entertainment.

And just like Ron Paul said on this show back in 1988, the illegality of drugs has NOT helped but has actually made the problem worse. And just about every country in the world today that has either partial or fully legalized drugs (with mitigated regulations) has either seen drug usage stagnate or decrease (apart from the Netherlands). It also clearly shows just how manipulated audiences like these sheep are, since they'll believe ANYTHING the Government tells them...

Btw, I know I've posted it before...but here's the clip of FZ's virtual endorsement of the Libertarian Party, during an interview backstage at the Rochester War Memorial in 1988:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flsh-vcWqf4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 77  Next