Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
RETURN OF THE SON OF...


Image


...SOME MORE


RETURN. OF. THE. SON. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

NOWHERE in that video clip does Ron Paul take responsibility or credit for the particular newsletters in question. But he does talk about his newsletters...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20690
Location: Somewhere in time
Bully Boy has gone Green, he is recycling... :mrgreen:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dee wrote:
Bully Boy has gone Green, he is recycling... :mrgreen:

:smoke:


Image

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20690
Location: Somewhere in time
Why thank you Bully Boy, everyone here who has been paying attention knows everything you say about me is the opposite of what is true, you make me blush with your high complements through your opposite accusations, so far your analysis is very good of me:

• Upfront and Loyal (dead on dude)
• Strong willed and brave (probably why will never meet)
• Enjoyable and Agreeable (easy going they say)
• Sensible and Clever (how observant)

Well maybe your subconscious has learned the lessens I have been teaching you, the truth appears to be bleeding through in your opposites. There is hope for you, someday your subliminal realization will reach the surface of your mind.

We who live in reality await you, may your metamorphisms to truth have a short hibernation... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18920
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
<Changed my mind. Can't kick someone when they're down.>

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20690
Location: Somewhere in time
just plain doug wrote:
<Changed my mind. Can't kick someone when they're down.>



Sure ya can... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dee wrote:
Why thank you Bully Boy, everyone here who has been paying attention knows everything you say about me is the opposite of what is true, you make me blush with your high complements through your opposite accusations, so far your analysis is very good of me:

• Upfront and Loyal (dead on dude)
• Strong willed and brave (probably why will never meet)
• Enjoyable and Agreeable (easy going they say)
• Sensible and Clever (how observant)

Well maybe your subconscious has learned the lessens I have been teaching you, the truth appears to be bleeding through in your opposites. There is hope for you, someday your subliminal realization will reach the surface of your mind.

We who live in reality await you, may your metamorphisms to truth have a short hibernation... :smoke:


Image

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 2578
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Image
Truth or propa.... yecch...

_________________
_________________Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dee wrote:
Bully Boy has gone Green, he is recycling... :mrgreen:

:smoke:


Image


Solely from looking at that picture it is hard to decide which of the participants is more stupid...
Though I believe there are some who say that sharks go all soft and gooey if you touch them on the nose.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Posts: 758
Location: Atlanta
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Image
Truth or propa.... yecch...



Bush's self-portraits are obviously propaganda. From an analysis read on a post about the work:

Image

"Why put up with the discomfort of lying down in a half-empty tub waiting for the water to pour down? The answer is clear—subconscious remorse about waterboarding. Consider the white item above the faucet. Perhaps it is a bunched-up curtain, or a towel hanging from a rack. But there is no window on that wall, and it is doubtful that the Bush family’s bathrooms are so cramped as to require that towels be hung within the tub itself. No, that item is likely a representation of the interrogator himself, preparing to give the helpless captive a dunk in the water even as the prisoner tries to distance himself."

_________________
“The power of pop music to corrupt and putrify the minds of world youth are virtually limitless."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
Psychoanalysis at its best.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 565
Location: Over there! (last)
duchamp wrote:
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Image
Truth or propa.... yecch...

Bush's self-portraits are obviously propaganda. From an analysis read on a post about the work:

Image

"Why put up with the discomfort of lying down in a half-empty tub waiting for the water to pour down? The answer is clear—subconscious remorse about waterboarding. Consider the white item above the faucet. Perhaps it is a bunched-up curtain, or a towel hanging from a rack. But there is no window on that wall, and it is doubtful that the Bush family’s bathrooms are so cramped as to require that towels be hung within the tub itself. No, that item is likely a representation of the interrogator himself, preparing to give the helpless captive a dunk in the water even as the prisoner tries to distance himself."

Image

_________________
Image Nothing is permanent but change.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group