Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 372  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:11 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Early reports show a meteor streaking across the Russian sky just as people were getting up to go to work.The army said they shot a missle at it and broke it apart.If you go to rt.com news they have all sorts of videos of the meteor.400 hurt by flying glass from the shock wave.One giant brick zinc plant was hit and windows were knocked out for 200 miles around.Big stuff!

1000 injured 30 buildings damaged, the explosion had the power of a small nuclear device detonated at high altitude...the most astounding thing were the amount of videos of the event, this was due to the high rate of accident fraud in Russia causing a large number of drivers to have dash mounted cameras.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 am 

Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Early reports show a meteor streaking across the Russian sky just as people were getting up to go to work.The army said they shot a missle at it and broke it apart.If you go to rt.com news they have all sorts of videos of the meteor.400 hurt by flying glass from the shock wave.One giant brick zinc plant was hit and windows were knocked out for 200 miles around.Big stuff!

1000 injured 30 buildings damaged, the explosion had the power of a small nuclear device detonated at high altitude...the most astounding thing were the amount of videos of the event, this was due to the high rate of accident fraud in Russia causing a large number of drivers to have dash mounted cameras.

:smoke:

Initial reports said the meteor shattered windows in six different citys......I knew I should have opened a window replacement franchise in Russia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:43 am 

Waiting to hear from the conspiricy theorists about this one.

You just don't understand, You're from Kalamazoo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:27 pm 

Another meteor was filmed streaking across the SF penninsula last night.

DB your right! The sky is falling! :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:51 pm 

Doesn't anyone else find it amazing that all these Russians have dash cams due to accident fraud? That seems like the hidden story here IMHO... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:18 pm 

I was wondering about that myself 8)

http://kottke.org/13/02/whats-with-all- ... rd-cameras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm 

Mij wrote:
Being called an idiot by a retarded is quite an enjoyable pleasure, like a skunk telling a flower "You stink".
And calling History BS says much about the despair of having been painted in a corner and the lack of valuable arguments. Wanting to be in the right is not a reason to deny the truth. Remember those who say that Holocaust is a fiction, that it never happened ?

Nevertheless...despite guys like DB, things change, mentally change, it's part of evolution, it's needed, it's necessary. Those rednecks who still want to live in the 18th or 19th century are not part of the solution. And cigarettes is good example of getting rid in the long run of something bad.

I think USA has no choice. A regulation law on guns is a must. In the meantime, have yourself a beer and a bag of chips and enjoy the shootings.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
So who is the decider? I'll take my chances in a country that gives me the most freedom to decide for MYSELF.

When one persons freedom impedes on another persons freedom, it isn't freedom.

People had the right to own slaves longer than they had the right to bear arms and to form constitutionally protected organized miltias to hunt down runaway slaves. Laws change.

Regarding Honey Boo Boo...he blows an aweful lot of hot air for someone whose personality minus substance.

I'm also curious about the mandatory dash cams in Russia. I'm surprised we don't have them here in America yet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I'm also curious about the mandatory dash cams in Russia. I'm surprised we don't have them here in America yet.

We will.Bet you by 2525 (if man is still alive) they'll be in every car.......by law! :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 am 

Mij wrote:
Being called an idiot by a retarded is quite an enjoyable pleasure, like a skunk telling a flower "You stink".
And calling History BS says much about the despair of having been painted in a corner and the lack of valuable arguments. Wanting to be in the right is not a reason to deny the truth. Remember those who say that Holocaust is a fiction, that it never happened ?

Nevertheless...despite guys like DB, things change, mentally change, it's part of evolution, it's needed, it's necessary. Those rednecks who still want to live in the 18th or 19th century are not part of the solution. And cigarettes is good example of getting rid in the long run of something bad.

I think USA has no choice. A regulation law on guns is a must. In the meantime, have yourself a beer and a bag of chips and enjoy the shootings.

"...been painted into a corner..."?! "...lack of valuable arguments..."?!

I guess it doesn't matter how much overwhelming evidence there is showing you that you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, you'll always just keep thinking the way you do?!

Oh well.

Btw, I didn't call you an idiot. Though, I probably should have...

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Regarding Honey Boo Boo...he blows an aweful lot of hot air for someone whose personality minus substance.

This coming from someone who ACTUALLY thinks/believes/feels:

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist (when they're not)
~ I'm Isaac (when I'm not)
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)
~ Ron Paul is a racist (despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't)
~ Ron Paul is a Republican (despite technically being a Libertarian)
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax (when it wasn't)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)
~ Obama is some kind of saint...despite the FACT he's:
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise
* owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney)
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment
* has added $6 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16 trillion
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a CAKE WALK
* wants stricter gun control laws, but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)
~ Ayn Rand is a racist (despite NO compelling evidence showing this is true)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Mij wrote:

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
So who is the decider? I'll take my chances in a country that gives me the most freedom to decide for MYSELF.

People had the right to own slaves longer than they had the right to bear arms and to form constitutionally protected organized miltias to hunt down runaway slaves. Laws change.

Again WHO decides when one persons freedom impedes on another persons freedom? You seem to like others making decisions for you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:06 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

We will.Bet you by 2525 (if man is still alive) they'll be in every car.......by law! :evil:

In NZ a lot of commercial vehicles have them, there is actually a TV programme featuring the fantastic driving captured by these little big brother devices.

drive safe you never know who is watching

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 am 

I'll just keep matter to guns with you Debbie. The rest, I don't have time to investigate.
(though I won't take your word, you're not a guy I can believe in)
On that gun matter you prefer to live in the past. It's your choice. Not a good choice, but yours anyway.
Sorry, your attitude is part of the problem. So have your fun, enjoy the shootings.

And, in general, I get sick of peoples who think that 8 years of Bush can be wiped out in the same amount of time.
And I'm not a fanatic of Obama (although I'll admit he's better than any Reps right now).
Some thinks that Obama has a magic stick. The world is still trying to recover from Bush years.
Easy to blame the guy who came after him. I see it all the time, even where I live.
As far as economics go, wouldn't you like to go back to those Clinton years ?

I worked in Indianapolis in 98. I was stunned to hear peoples bashing Clinton because of that sex scandal.
I told them "Hey, let's make a deal. I'll give you Chretien (our prime Minister at that time) and you give us Clinton".
No deal. Then you had that born-again Christian Bush. What a mess he did. :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 am 

As with nixon it was clinton lying about what he did not the act itself and as for the housing bubble thank Barnie frank and his buddy's, oh yea they were dems.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Mij wrote:

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Again WHO decides when one persons freedom impedes on another persons freedom? You seem to like others making decisions for you.

The quick answer - WE all decide at the ballot box.

The question can be turned aound...Who decides to give one group a freedom that impedes on other groups of peoples freedom?

20 first graders get chopped down with an assault weapon...What about their freedoms and decisions, that were robbed from them because of someone else's freedom and decisions?

Laws change. As far as I'm concerned, as a concerned American citizen, the gun industry, NRA and gun owners have proven their inability to police themselves, and the current laws and availability of assault style weapons are only making matters worse. It's waaaay passed time to start banning certain guns, having mandatory background checks on all weapons/ammo purchases, have a database of all gun owners so that any gun used in a crime can be traced back to it's owner.

I also believe that The gun industry, gun owners and the NRA should be resposible to pay ALL medical/funeral/legal/compensory costs relating to gun related injuries. It's the fair and right thing to do. Take responsibility fuckers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
As with nixon it was clinton lying about what he did not the act itself and as for the housing bubble thank Barnie frank and his buddy's, oh yea they were dems.

I sense he lied because he felt that sex is a no-no in those bible-belt states.
I always felt that it's more important for these states to have a Saint in the White House instead of just a competent man.
Nevertheless, he got caught. For my part, I don't mind.
I think religions and politics should never mix.
I pity those in Tunisia and Egypt.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 am 

Mij wrote:

Religion IS politics.

Mij wrote:
enjoy the shootings.

Tell that to the parents of the slain children.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 pm 

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
Mij wrote:

"...been painted into a corner..."?! "...lack of valuable arguments..."?!

I guess it doesn't matter how much overwhelming evidence there is showing you that you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, you'll always just keep thinking the way you do?!

Oh well.

Btw, I didn't call you an idiot. Though, I probably should have...

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

This coming from someone who ACTUALLY thinks/believes/feels:

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist (when they're not)
~ I'm Isaac (when I'm not)
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)
~ Ron Paul is a racist (despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't)
~ Ron Paul is a Republican (despite technically being a Libertarian)
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax (when it wasn't)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)
~ Obama is some kind of saint...despite the FACT he's:
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise
* owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney)
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment
* has added $6 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16 trillion
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a CAKE WALK
* wants stricter gun control laws, but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)
~ Ayn Rand is a racist (despite NO compelling evidence showing this is true)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

Honey Boo Boo...all style, no substance. Reposting the same thing again and again pretty much confirms that you've got nothing. You never had anything to begin with.

Honey Boo Boo thinks/thought:
~ Claims I said all people who wear hoodies are racist. (when I actually said the exact opposite)
~ Claims that he isn't Isaac. (when he goes out of his way to out-Isaac Isaac. You're not fooling anybody Isaac)
~ Thinks that Ron Pauls political platform is different than his personal beliefs. (when Ron Paul himself said that his personal beliefs WAS his political platform)
~ Ron Paul was going to easily get 10 million votes in the primaries when didn't. (he wasn't even close)
~ He claimes that Ayn Rands racist book was the best selling book of all time. (it wasn't even close to being on any of the lists)
~ He doesn't believe Ron Paul is a racist. (despite overwhelming evidence that proves he is, like his newsletters, his public commentary, his photo ops with former KKK and American Nazi Party head Don Black, as well as accepting campaign contributions from the American Nazi Party)
~ He thinks Ron paul didn't write his own racist newsletters, despite Ron pauls video documented admission that he wrote hisa racist newsletters)
~ He thinks there's no difference between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. (despite the fact that they aren't even remotely the same)
~ He thinks Obama created the highest debt of 6 trillion, when in fact, the debt is 16 trillion, and Bush created 12 trillion of it, and hat Obama has already paid down the debt by 2 trillion.
~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 pm 

Mij wrote:

Religion IS politics.

Mij wrote:
enjoy the shootings.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:17 pm 

Mij wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

I sense he lied because he felt that sex is a no-no in those bible-belt states.
I always felt that it's more important for these states to have a Saint in the White House instead of just a competent man.
Nevertheless, he got caught. For my part, I don't mind.
I pity those in Tunisia and Egypt.

Having sex isn't against the law. Breaking and entering and stealing are.

Despite the Republicans impeachment and witch hunt of Clinton or getting his knob polished, he left office with a 57% job approval rating. Bush left with a less-than 22% job approval rating.

Clintons favorability rating is now higher than it's ever been. Nixon and the Bush's...not so much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Having sex isn't against the law.

But in your parents case it should have been.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:29 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Having sex isn't against the law.

But in your parents case it should have been.

Oh no you d'in't :mrgreen:

You just don't understand, You're from Kalamazoo.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:32 pm 

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:32 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Mij wrote:

Religion IS politics.

Mij wrote:
enjoy the shootings.

It's irony ! I thought it was obvious :roll:
I'm against all guns. They should all be melt.
I don't take pleasure in these mass shootings.
No amendment can justify the shooting of children. Absolutely NO amendment.
I'm using irony to expose the unhumanity of thoses in favor of guns.
They should use guns to kill the NRA. At least, it would serve a noble cause.
Guns should be retricted to authorities, and rented for hunting.

As for politics being religion... I prefer to have the right to change the man in place
instead of having to deal with the islamists fundamentalist. I pity those who made the revolution
with the idea of progress and found out they're stuck with some 13th Century doctrines.
They'll need another revolution.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 pm 

Mij,, what does this country gotta do for you dumb Frogs ??,,
Bail you out of a third world war ??,,,,

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 pm 

Tsk. Nothing here about the Great Horsemeat Fraud?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 372  Next