Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 370  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:10 pm 

edyrukidng wrote:
Mij,, what does this country gotta do for you dumb Frogs ??,,
Bail you out of a third world war ??,,,,

Tss, tss... here's one who should take his medication ! :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:55 pm 

BBP wrote:
Tsk. Nothing here about the Great Horsemeat Fraud?

Safer than chancing mad-cow disease.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:35 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Safer than chancing mad-cow disease.

Yeah, but watch out. There's an epidemic of Angry Bird Syndrome...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 pm 

Mij wrote:
Guns should be retricted to authorities, and rented for hunting.

And of course we all know that NOBODY in a position of power , ie. authority , would EVER abuse that power bestowed on them.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Mij wrote:

And of course we all know that NOBODY in a position of power , ie. authority , would EVER abuse that power bestowed on them.

Just be wise enough to not elect another Hitler ! Think !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 pm 

Actually Mij , I did some checking and found that Hitler was really not the one who curtailed gun ownership in Germany.

It was the Americans , during the occupation. :shock: :oops:

Found this link kind of interesting > http://www.natvan.com/national-vanguard ... itler.html

Looks like the U.S. Gov't might be getting ready to use their old tricks . :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Mij wrote:

Proof pure of yet another reason the republican party is in such a mess.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 pm 

As recent as 1935. As near as thousands of miles away.

You just don't understand, You're from Kalamazoo.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm 

Mij wrote:
I'll just keep matter to guns with you Debbie. The rest, I don't have time to investigate.
(though I won't take your word, you're not a guy I can believe in)
On that gun matter you prefer to live in the past. It's your choice. Not a good choice, but yours anyway.
Sorry, your attitude is part of the problem. So have your fun, enjoy the shootings.

No, I don't live in the past. And what I prefer to do is to get the FACTS straight or at least try to. But you're STILL conveniently ignoring them.

Mij wrote:
And, in general, I get sick of peoples who think that 8 years of Bush can be wiped out in the same amount of time.
And I'm not a fanatic of Obama (although I'll admit he's better than any Reps right now).
Some thinks that Obama has a magic stick. The world is still trying to recover from Bush years.
Easy to blame the guy who came after him. I see it all the time, even where I live.
As far as economics go, wouldn't you like to go back to those Clinton years ?

Yet another hard lefty giving Obama a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card because of Bush's crap. While it's true Obama initially walked into a shit-storm, if you studied politics closely enough and stopped denying the compelling evidence and FACTS, you'd clearly see how Obama and his administration's policies are making things worse than they were and is why the US (and much of the world) will shortly be in major economic peril because of it. If you don't believe me, then read/watch interviews with financial experts like Ron Paul & Peter Schiff (who predicted the Housing Bubble Crisis & the drastic increase in Gold over the past few years) and economists like Marc Faber and Jim Rogers.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
This coming from someone who ACTUALLY thinks/believes/feels:

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist (when they're not)
~ I'm Isaac (when I'm not)
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)
~ Ron Paul is a racist (despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't)
~ Ron Paul is a Republican (despite technically being a Libertarian)
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax (when it wasn't)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)
~ Obama is some kind of saint...despite the FACT he's:
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise
* owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney)
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment
* has added $6 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16 trillion
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a CAKE WALK
* wants stricter gun control laws, but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)
~ Ayn Rand is a racist (despite NO compelling evidence showing this is true)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

Honey Boo Boo...all style, no substance. Reposting the same thing again and again pretty much confirms that you've got nothing. You never had anything to begin with.

Honey Boo Boo thinks/thought:
~ Claims I said all people who wear hoodies are racist. (when I actually said the exact opposite)
~ Claims that he isn't Isaac. (when he goes out of his way to out-Isaac Isaac. You're not fooling anybody Isaac)
~ Thinks that Ron Pauls political platform is different than his personal beliefs. (when Ron Paul himself said that his personal beliefs WAS his political platform)
~ Ron Paul was going to easily get 10 million votes in the primaries when didn't. (he wasn't even close)
~ He claimes that Ayn Rands racist book was the best selling book of all time. (it wasn't even close to being on any of the lists)
~ He doesn't believe Ron Paul is a racist. (despite overwhelming evidence that proves he is, like his newsletters, his public commentary, his photo ops with former KKK and American Nazi Party head Don Black, as well as accepting campaign contributions from the American Nazi Party)
~ He thinks Ron paul didn't write his own racist newsletters, despite Ron pauls video documented admission that he wrote hisa racist newsletters)
~ He thinks there's no difference between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. (despite the fact that they aren't even remotely the same)
~ He thinks Obama created the highest debt of 6 trillion, when in fact, the debt is 16 trillion, and Bush created 12 trillion of it, and hat Obama has already paid down the debt by 2 trillion.
~

It's absolutely amazing. It's as though you're my polar opposite. Because almost EVERY single statement you've made above is untrue. Oh well, keep denying reality, tweedle-dumb. And remember, since it's nearing the end of the school year, you're going to need these for finals. Let's hope you get a passing grade this time...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 pm 

Debbie, blahblahblah...
There are facts on one side and there are facts on the other side.
One choose to believe the side he wants. I don't believe in yours.
Aren't you sorry ? :cry: boo-hoo-hoo :cry:

Hahaha... remember those "facts" about weapons of mass destruction in Irak ?
"Now, I'm a believer" :shock:

One fact is that the economic really began to collapse under Bush.
Normal when you spend that much daily on phony wars.
And you let your friends do what they want (no regulations).
It always take much more time to rebuild than to destroy.
And you have less means and less money to do the rebuilding.
And you get more blame cause some peoples are expecting miracles
(specially those who are against you).

Well, I don't think I can say anymore. Just to say that a severe gun restricting law is a solution. Doing nothing is not.
Stay on your side, I'll stay on mine. :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:24 pm 

New Sony Nose Buds Allow Users To Blast Different Smells Into Nostrils

Hailing the product as a revolution in smelling technology, Sony released its sleek new line of nose buds Monday, which will allow consumers to blast a variety of scents directly into their nostrils whenever and wherever they please.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 pm 

Honey Boo Boo wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Honey Boo Boo wrote:

~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans (when there isn't)
~ there's no difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform (when there is)
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters endorsed/joined the Romney/Ryan ticket because they hate black people (when most, if not all of them, didn't and don't)
* flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise
* destroyed almost all of the 4th Amendment and part of the 1st Amendment
* has added $6 trillion to the debt - which is more than ANY other US President in history...and in only 3 1/2 years - which brings the total to $16 trillion
* doesn't know JACK SHIT ALL about economics or fiscal responsibility to save his life and hence is driving the US (and much of the world) into a double-dip recession that will make the current Housing Bubble Crisis look like a CAKE WALK
* wants stricter gun control laws, but is partially responsible for the killings of TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocent civilians through collateral damage throughout the Middle East and Afghanistan
~ figures by posting, re-posting and then re-posting again his nonsensical crap & BS claims about Ron Paul, that it provides leverage for his points (despite their baselessness)
~ Ayn Rand is a racist (despite NO compelling evidence showing this is true)

Yeah, I know. But don't laugh, folks...this fucker is serious...

Honey Boo Boo...all style, no substance. Reposting the same thing again and again pretty much confirms that you've got nothing. You never had anything to begin with.

Honey Boo Boo thinks/thought:
~ Claims I said all people who wear hoodies are racist. (when I actually said the exact opposite)
~ Claims that he isn't Isaac. (when he goes out of his way to out-Isaac Isaac. You're not fooling anybody Isaac)
~ Thinks that Ron Pauls political platform is different than his personal beliefs. (when Ron Paul himself said that his personal beliefs WAS his political platform)
~ Ron Paul was going to easily get 10 million votes in the primaries when didn't. (he wasn't even close)
~ He claimes that Ayn Rands racist book was the best selling book of all time. (it wasn't even close to being on any of the lists)
~ He doesn't believe Ron Paul is a racist. (despite overwhelming evidence that proves he is, like his newsletters, his public commentary, his photo ops with former KKK and American Nazi Party head Don Black, as well as accepting campaign contributions from the American Nazi Party)
~ He thinks Ron paul didn't write his own racist newsletters, despite Ron pauls video documented admission that he wrote hisa racist newsletters)
~ He thinks there's no difference between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. (despite the fact that they aren't even remotely the same)
~ He thinks Obama created the highest debt of 6 trillion, when in fact, the debt is 16 trillion, and Bush created 12 trillion of it, and hat Obama has already paid down the debt by 2 trillion.
~

It's absolutely amazing. It's as though you're my polar opposite. Because almost EVERY single statement you've made above is untrue. Oh well, keep denying reality, tweedle-dumb. And remember, since it's nearing the end of the school year, you're going to need these for finals. Let's hope you get a passing grade this time...

Everyday is April Fools Day in Honey Boo Boo's life and his so-called facts, which in fact, are completely unfactual. When he loses a debate, he just rinses and repeats.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm 

Please take it outta this thread. :evil:
It's like a gas excaping from your mouths...Camp? Can you turn me up so these people can see Break-kinking news or anything but this crap all over da place!?

Don't answer me back your all fuckin wrong and your all fucking right! Move on!

Thanx {-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:50 am 

Actually there's a possibility that the slaughtered horses had a medicine that is dangerous to humans, forgot its name. When I was in France I noticed what a big deal it was in the news there.

In other news, the corpse of a Russian regional politician was found in a barrel of cement in a village near Moscow.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 am 

Major retailers closing many US stores this year...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eight-ret ... tml?page=1

Best Buy

Forecast store closings: 200 to 250

Sears Holding Corp.

Forecast store closings: Kmart 175 to 225, Sears 100 to 125

J.C. Penney

Forecast store closings: 300 to 350

Office Depot

Forecast store closings: 125 to 150

Barnes & Noble

Forecast store closings: 190 to 240, per company comments

Gamestop

Forecast store closings: 500 to 600

OfficeMax

Forecast store closings: 150 to 175

RadioShack

Forecast store closings: 450 to 550

All part of the "recovery"...nothing to worry about here, just more people out of work.

Stock market is fine.

Relax.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Has anybody apart from me noticed that Disco Boy has posted this "information" in only minimally varying forms 8 times since September 2012?
I can't wait for the ninth time...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Major retailers closing many US stores this year...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/eight-ret ... tml?page=1

Best Buy

Forecast store closings: 200 to 250

Sears Holding Corp.

Forecast store closings: Kmart 175 to 225, Sears 100 to 125

J.C. Penney

Forecast store closings: 300 to 350

Office Depot

Forecast store closings: 125 to 150

Barnes & Noble

Forecast store closings: 190 to 240, per company comments

Gamestop

Forecast store closings: 500 to 600

OfficeMax

Forecast store closings: 150 to 175

RadioShack

Forecast store closings: 450 to 550

All part of the "recovery"...nothing to worry about here, just more people out of work.

Stock market is fine.

Relax.

Thats nothing compared to the sequestration the GOP controlled congress is about to force on us. Expect an instant loss of over 1 million jobs, with many more to follow, which will be entirely the fault of Republicans...again... http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... nt-page-4/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 am 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Has anybody apart from me noticed that Disco Boy has posted this "information" in only minimally varying forms 8 times since September 2012?
I can't wait for the ninth time...

It's all part of his ongoing "rinse, repeat, lose debate, rinse, repeat, lose debate, repeat, rinse..." campaign...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 am 

Or known as what it really is, Tax and spend. I really like the budget the senate has intrduced.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:42 am 

BBP wrote:
Tsk. Nothing here about the Great Horsemeat Fraud?

Please enlighten us oh clumsy one... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 am 

The closing of the stores has little to do with politics.

People are working for less, if they are working at all. Good paying jobs are rare, and hard to get. Sales are down, even at Wal-Mart. Folks just don't have the money anymore.

We can assign blame here and there, but the fact is we are screwed. This is a downward spiral, and it's just beginning to show up in the books of the big retailers. Slow sales means less jobs means more slow sales.

If you want to blame a political party, there's plenty of shit to sling on both sides.

This is why we should have voted them all out, but the sheep are too timid.

So, we get what is coming to us, and the "blame game" side-show distracts us from actuality, as it is designed to do.

Paraphrasing the SPACEBROTHER forum entity: "If you think that's bad, wait till you see what the Republicans did!"

What a joke.

Trust me...if it gets bad enough, pointing fingers will have no effect.

We were sold out years ago. We can bicker about which side of the same coin made it happen, or we can get a new coin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 am 

In England, where eating horse meat is apparently a big no-no, horse meat was found in products like pre-cooked lasagna that claimed to have 100% beef. In France, Germany and The Netherlands, these have been found too in pre-cooked pasta products. Looks like a Romanian gang that used the Dutch lax-ness (caused by budget troubles) to export the much cheaper but very tasty horse meat instead of beef.
It is not all that uncommon to eat horse in The Netherlands, our traditional fast food deep fried meat, like kroketten, bitterballen and frikandellen, usually contain horse. Smoked horse sausage is very popular.

The prices of horses have dwindled in the monetary crisis. Owning a horse costs about 500 euros per month, which is an insanely high toll, and one of those animals will only make about 50 euros on the market, so a lot of them end up at the butcher. Few people buy its flesh out of a goody mentality (which I like to mock, but I feel the same way about eating duck), so you can see how it goes: prices of tasty meat that shouldn't be wasted dwindle and end up getting used in products for people who don't care about good food.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 pm 

I've never tried horse meat, but I understand that it is once again legal to purchase in the USA...thanks to Obama...

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article ... for-human/

If it is being passed off as beef, it can't be all bad...but, if we are reduced to allowing the slaughter of horses for human consumption, things must be pretty bad.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
I've never tried horse meat, but I understand that it is once again legal to purchase in the USA...thanks to Obama...

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article ... for-human/

If it is being passed off as beef, it can't be all bad...but, if we are reduced to allowing the slaughter of horses for human consumption, things must be pretty bad.

Allowing a cheaper type of meat to be sold does not automatically mean we are "reduced" to anything. McDonald's has sold their low grade shit for years and for some reasons millions of idiots keep buying it every day. I'd rather eat a hotdog than that crap, not that I really would.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 pm 

Horse meat is a lot better for you: it contains much less fat than most meats and it tastes a lot better than any low-fat pork or beef. Horse is great! Eat horse!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 370  Next