Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 103  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 am 

I like the part about the female organism the best. Thanx for the enlightenment Caputh! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:53 am 

Wouldn't giving a female an organism be a little, er, Sci-Fi? :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 am 

Faking an orgasm, like faking an identity has it's own odd relationship. Women fake orgasms to conceal their real feelings of dissatisfaction with others. People fake identities because of dissatisfaction with themselves.
I wonder if Ron paul ever faked an orgasm, or a newsletter? :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Women fake orgasms to conceal their real feelings of dissatisfaction with others.

Is that true? I always thought they faked orgasms because they were trying to be polite... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:38 pm 

Caputh wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Women fake orgasms to conceal their real feelings of dissatisfaction with others.

Is that true? I always thought they faked orgasms because they were trying to be polite... :wink:

....or to hurry up a customer.It seems to excite men more if they think they're the only one who can make her scream & cream or made her Dinah-Moe Hum.(like all the others didn't, ya know) :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:05 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
....or to hurry up a customer.

Dear me, Kiirk. Where's the gentleman in you? :shock:

(No, not physically, morally.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm 

Caputh wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
....or to hurry up a customer.

Dear me, Kiirk. Where's the gentleman in you? :shock:

(No, not physically, morally.)

Hey, I've met some real Klutes in Bezerkeley,Ca. don't you know. That's what the ladies of the night say about us anyway. They joke and brag about it and how good they are at faking it too!
It's a way of life for them. :shock: Sad but true.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:36 pm 

I fake my orgasims so women will not feel bad that they got there first...Stay thirsty my friend... :smoke:

TMIMITW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
But, as far as I know, regarding the rest of your hypothetical example, Beck wouldn't say what you're claiming he would

In case you're interested...

Glenn Beck: “I consider myself a libertarian… I'm a lot closer to Penn Jillette than I am to Chuck Hagel.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/gl ... al-liberta

http://ivn.us/opinion/2013/02/27/glenn- ... newcomers/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/why-libertar ... lenn-beck/

Whether Beck is a libertarian or not is a different matter.

I know Beck stated that he's a Libertarian. But what I was contesting was the REST of your hypothetical example... :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm 

I aim to please and will hold off until we both collapse at once together in a state of sexual bliss. :D
Unless they touch me first and I squirt! Ha! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 pm 

But, captain...what if she squirts first?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24894

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm 

I'm talking terpsichorean ejectamenta!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

There's been a couple a times I thought she was pissing down me leg, only to feel a wet and sticky clear fluid, quickly drying on me. It'll sparkle when it dry's too. Sorta like glitter! :o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
But, as far as I know, regarding the rest of your hypothetical example, Beck wouldn't say what you're claiming he would,

Disco Boy wrote:

I know Beck stated that he's a Libertarian. But what I was contesting was the REST of your hypothetical example... :roll:

???

The second part of my example deals with my reaction to Beck's so-called Libertarianism. It would be extremely easy to use Beck as a club to beat all Libertarians - the man's plainly insane IMO. But I haven't up until now, as I believe it would be unfair. Thus, "the second part" you are contesting, is what I believe. So basically, you don't believe that I believe that.

But I do.

Still not interested in the female orgasm? Some claim females can have particularly intense orgasm if you can find their so-called G-Spot, but some Marxist scholars have been known to disagree, arguing that the existence of a G-Spot is a capitalist utopia - a myth, designed to lull the masses with promises of a bodily ecstasy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:42 am 

Is she's happy, we're all happy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 am 

Caputh wrote:
Still not interested in the female orgasm? Some claim females can have particularly intense orgasm if you can find their so-called G-Spot, but some Marxist scholars have been known to disagree, arguing that the existence of a G-Spot is a capitalist utopia - a myth, designed to lull the masses with promises of a bodily ecstasy.

It's only a capitalist utopia if your the pimp, ripping off your "girls" and ordering them to "Fake it if you have to". The top of the pyramid, now that's capitalism. All monies from the poor workers goes to the rich well off top. The only way this works is by suppression and as we all should know, repression/oppression breeds aggression.
Now if the pimp paid the ladies well and they have health insurance too, the pimp/whore thing would become management/labor with all the rights to protest your pay and treatment as a worker. So if you think about it, the worlds oldest profession is the model of all capitalist behavior today.
This works fine for the capitalist that's on top, but screw's all the workers who put the capitalist on top in the first place, therefor it's doomed to fail. Now if the workers have a secret G-spot and no health coverage, why would they give up that special G spot to management? They won't, they'll fake it! The paying public will get a product that is neither real nor what they paid for. Only a lousy fake replica. So now you have workers and the consumers mad at the system. That kind of market system is doomed to implode on it's self, by shear management design flaws. They'll tell you about trickle down theories and other lies to get you to believe it, but when your looks go, your out of a job. Now if management had given the workers free heath care they would get a lot more years of productivity from each unit and therefor a sustainable working model, for all the competition to marvel over. The bottom line would be raised accordingly, but in the long run you make more money, isn't that what capitalism is all about?

Don't get me started on the turf wars, that's another capitalist invention that puts the real problem back on lower management and not on the few at the top of the pyramid where it belongs. imho.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
A rope leash wrote:

There's been a couple a times I thought she was pissing down me leg, only to feel a wet and sticky clear fluid, quickly drying on me. It'll sparkle when it dry's too. Sorta like glitter! :o

Dude get some samples checked before you carry on... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm 

It's really simple. If each partner gives proper attention to the clitoris, everything works out beautifully for both of them. :)

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Caputh wrote:

It's only a capitalist utopia if your the pimp, ripping off your "girls" and ordering them to "Fake it if you have to". The top of the pyramid, now that's capitalism. All monies from the poor workers goes to the rich well off top. The only way this works is by suppression and as we all should know, repression/oppression breeds aggression.
Now if the pimp paid the ladies well and they have health insurance too, the pimp/whore thing would become management/labor with all the rights to protest your pay and treatment as a worker. So if you think about it, the worlds oldest profession is the model of all capitalist behavior today.
This works fine for the capitalist that's on top, but screw's all the workers who put the capitalist on top in the first place, therefor it's doomed to fail. Now if the workers have a secret G-spot and no health coverage, why would they give up that special G spot to management? They won't, they'll fake it! The paying public will get a product that is neither real nor what they paid for. Only a lousy fake replica. So now you have workers and the consumers mad at the system. That kind of market system is doomed to implode on it's self, by shear management design flaws. They'll tell you about trickle down theories and other lies to get you to believe it, but when your looks go, your out of a job. Now if management had given the workers free heath care they would get a lot more years of productivity from each unit and therefor a sustainable working model, for all the competition to marvel over. The bottom line would be raised accordingly, but in the long run you make more money, isn't that what capitalism is all about?

Don't get me started on the turf wars, that's another capitalist invention that puts the real problem back on lower management and not on the few at the top of the pyramid where it belongs. imho.

A brilliant analysis!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 pm 

Plook wrote:
Dude get some samples checked before you carry on...

Stanford Labs in Palo Alto sez there's no impurities in any of my stash or thoughts. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 pm 

Caputh wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Caputh wrote:

A brilliant analysis!

Ah shucks, your kidding me? That's way to kind of you Caputh, I just ran with what you and DB were putting down, is all. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
But, as far as I know, regarding the rest of your hypothetical example, Beck wouldn't say what you're claiming he would,

Disco Boy wrote:

???

The second part of my example deals with my reaction to Beck's so-called Libertarianism. It would be extremely easy to use Beck as a club to beat all Libertarians - the man's plainly insane IMO. But I haven't up until now, as I believe it would be unfair. Thus, "the second part" you are contesting, is what I believe. So basically, you don't believe that I believe that.

But I do.

No, it's not that I don't believe you believe that. It's why what you believe negates your point. :wink:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
It's really simple. If each partner gives proper attention to the clitoris, everything works out beautifully for both of them. :)

A pearl of wisdom. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 am 

I had a sex lab back in 1990 when the wife and I separated for a few months, fabulous research came out of it and some startling discoveries... :idea:

The 45 minute orgasm was a stunner and the biggy was the 21 consecutive orgasms’, these were big doins... :smoke:

The amount of effort I put into it exhausts me to even think about today... :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:35 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Ah shucks, your kidding me?

Not kidding, but laughing!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 103  Next