Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 913
duchamp wrote:

Your insults aren't even interesting enough for the rest of us to care. No one here cares how much you love/hate each other.


If you truly feel that way , why are you using your precious energy to even reply to the posting ?? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5675
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Making threats of violence shows true intellect huh, pedro2 ? :roll:

pedro2 wrote:
You want a threat SpaceHead ? Come to a few neighborhoods in this town , nah , we'll go across the river to Kentucky and I'll show you some real racists , and you can spew what you have on this forum , for the past 5 years , and then we'll see just how many gun barrels fit in your mouth. I don't even know those people across the river , but I'm sure if we try hard enough , we can find some that would LOVE to threaten you.


The only person doing the stalking and making threats now is you. Your post went way above and beyond any reasonable conversation into what very well may be criminal territory.


viewtopic.php?p=538195#p538195


:roll:

You can thump your neanderthal chest all you want. It just bolsters what I've been saying about people with your political leanings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Posts: 741
Location: Atlanta
pedro2 wrote:
duchamp wrote:

Your insults aren't even interesting enough for the rest of us to care. No one here cares how much you love/hate each other.


If you truly feel that way , why are you using your precious energy to even reply to the posting ?? :?


Because I actually have mild interest in the topic of this thread, "Capitalism, the way forward or not?" which is not "I know how to make fun of people better than you do", but every time I check to see if there is any interesting replies, I get more middle school crap. Make a new topic or get a private chat to attack each other.

_________________
“The power of pop music to corrupt and putrify the minds of world youth are virtually limitless."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1786
My middle school crap was poorly worded, Arkay.

I just think it's impossible these days to be secure in the validity of information, so having a hardfast opinion is folly, especially if all you are going to do with it is bang people over the head. Disco Boy and SPACEBROTHER forum entity are the stereotypical point-counterpoint professional asshole protectors of points of view...Jane, you ignorant slut!...defending their positions like television spokespersons, or worse, journalists!.

Pundits!

Who gives a fuck? If you can't validate your opinion with irrefutable logic, if you cannot validate your information...I mean, really, you...then all you really know is what you heard, and what you are spouting is something you believe, which makes it suspect in regard to a relationship with actuality.

Female orgasm is actuality. I've been there. Maybe she just peed on me, but she sure looked spent. What the pResident did today is just a story.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
duchamp wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
duchamp wrote:
Your insults aren't even interesting enough for the rest of us to care. No one here cares how much you love/hate each other.
If you truly feel that way , why are you using your precious energy to even reply to the posting ?? :?
Because I actually have mild interest in the topic of this thread, "Capitalism, the way forward or not?" which is not "I know how to make fun of people better than you do", but every time I check to see if there is any interesting replies, I get more middle school crap. Make a new topic or get a private chat to attack each other.
Exactly. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. (Try to do something about middle school crap, I mean).

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Last edited by polydigm on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5675
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
My apologies to everybody who are genuinely interested in an actual dialog about the topic of this thread for my contributions towards it's hijacking. The pissing match started precisely with the 8th post in on the first page which lately has been pretty much the pattern with this guy.


I'll make one last comment regarding pedro2 though. Whether his statements about how nicely he thinks his, or his buddies across the borders guns would fit into my mouth were made out of jest or not, given current events, commentary like that should never be taken lightly. As a person who has actually had 3 instances in my life where I was staring down a gun, I have to take this commentary seriously.


Again, my apologies to you fine folks who just want to enjoy the forum for what it is. The vast majority on this forum are good people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3528
Location: Vancouver, BC
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
bm: do you consider yourself a true american through and through ¿

fz: absolutely; i'm 100% american, dedicated to the capitalist principles, totally against communism and socialism; i hate that stuff...


Even more reality for the far lefties here (not that ANY more is needed). …

Do you really base your views on something FZ had said, might have said or some stupid writer might have put in his mouth decades ago (I've read many interviews and quotes that never actually happened or - if on tape - were put in a different context)? How stupid is that? Come out of the closet now, button-up the pants, finally grow up, leave your little world of teenage fantasies and get a life! Really!

Th.


No, I don't base my views, "...on something FZ had said, might have said or some stupid writer might have put in his mouth decades ago..." It just so happens that my views coincide with many of FZ's views, which is one of the many reasons why I relate to him.

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious that despite numerous ACTUAL quotes from FZ himself that have been posted in this thread and elsewhere, that you far-lefties STILL think FZ wasn't a Capitalist and that he didn't hate Socialism/Communism. :roll:

"Is that guy kidding?" ~ FZ, 1977.


Keep denying reality...one step at a time...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: re: a hobby?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9575
Code:
Failure is nothing to get upset about. It's a fairly
normal condition; an inevitability in ninety-nine percent
of all human undertakings. Success is rare -- that's why
people get so cranked up about it.

Here are a few examples from my own personal collection
of crumbled dreams. These are excerpts from actual business
proposals, presented to guys with suits on, in The Real World.

Even though they all flopped, the very idea of walking
into a corporate office and dropping one of these boogers
on Mr. Show-Me's desk made it all worthwhile -- a guy's
gotta have a hobby.




... Here are some facts regarding I.C.A. (Inter-Continental
Absurdities), and the possibility of taking it public. I have
an idea for a new device, potentially worth several billion
dollars (patent search enclosed)...

chapter 18, trfz book

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 913
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
My apologies to everybody who are genuinely interested in an actual dialog about the topic of this thread for my contributions towards it's hijacking. The pissing match started precisely with the 8th post in on the first page which lately has been pretty much the pattern with this guy.


I'll make one last comment regarding pedro2 though. Whether his statements about how nicely he thinks his, or his buddies across the borders guns would fit into my mouth were made out of jest or not, given current events, commentary like that should never be taken lightly. As a person who has actually had 3 instances in my life where I was staring down a gun, I have to take this commentary seriously.


Again, my apologies to you fine folks who just want to enjoy the forum for what it is. The vast majority on this forum are good people.



You just don't quit , do ya ?? :?

Look , kid , I don't like you and you don't like me . Chances are 99 to 1 that we will never meet , so go find someone else to try to pin the racist , threatening republican badge on.

I'm none of those and nothing you type , write or say , will prove me wrong.

Grow up kid and go save someone else's world that might give a shit what you say.

:|


Shouldn't you be web crawling now looking for Issac ? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Posts: 741
Location: Atlanta
pedro2 wrote:
No I get to have the last word!


There, I acknowledged it for you. We are all impressed you got the last word in public. Your ego is secure. Now take it to a private message. And if you must reply to this message, please do it in a PM as well. Good day.

_________________
“The power of pop music to corrupt and putrify the minds of world youth are virtually limitless."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 913
I had no idea this place was actually moderated :shock: :shock:

Hey chump , I don't know who appointed you gawd around here , but I'll post on a public unmoderated forum any fuckin time i want .

If you don't like it , contact the admin and have em boot me.

I hope you scored big points here with being the local censor , but you got nothing I'm interested in.

Good Grief :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Disco Boy wrote:
Thinman wrote:
… Do you really base your views on something FZ had said, might have said or some stupid writer might have put in his mouth decades ago (I've read many interviews and quotes that never actually happened or - if on tape - were put in a different context)? How stupid is that? Come out of the closet now, button-up the pants, finally grow up, leave your little world of teenage fantasies and get a life! Really!

Th.


No, I don't base my views, "...on something FZ had said, might have said or some stupid writer might have put in his mouth decades ago..." It just so happens that my views coincide with many of FZ's views, which is one of the many reasons why I relate to him.

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious that despite numerous ACTUAL quotes from FZ himself that have been posted in this thread and elsewhere, that you far-lefties STILL think FZ wasn't a Capitalist and that he didn't hate Socialism/Communism. :roll:

"Is that guy kidding?" ~ FZ, 1977.


Keep denying reality...one step at a time...

1. I'm not a far-lefty (maybe I should be)
2. I never said or thought that FZ wasn't a Capitalist or that he didn't hate Socialism/Communism. In fact, I don't even care today. His views on this are totally irrelevant for me and the life I live in 2013, if they ever have been. And they are totally irrelevant for this discussion and for proving anyone's standpoint, at least.

Th.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
one post was all it took, everyone jumps into my face about defending/siding with ... there's no side-taking here; disco boy needs noboby to protect him, but anyone agreeing with anything he posts brings out the bullies, piling on, page after page
Maybe if you didn't lump everyone together. I didn't jump into your face, I made some reasonable points and asked some reasonable questions. The question of the thread is "Capitalism, the way forward or not?". It's a serious question, it wasn't set up to bully anyone.
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
poly: our definitions on hard-core capitalist & petite bougoius don't agree, a hard-core capitalist is not the same as a power brokers of capitalism, whatever that means to you ¿ also the references to the struggle and the bourgeois ruling class in relation to zappa as a capitalist, hard-core or not ... hard-core capitalist can apply to all who practice capitalism, not just ceo types who pay half their workers 3 bucks/day, and layoff the rest ...
None the less, this question about what certain terms in everyday English use mean, is not an argument in itself. We have plenty of words in the English language with multiple meanings. For instance: Look. The French have different words for "to look for" = chercher" and "to look at" = regarder. The English have the word "search" to distinguish the two, but they also use "look" for both and the context gives you the difference. If you use "look" to mean search it doesn't make the use of "look" to watch something somehow wrong. Any more than "petit bourgeois" is used by some people to distinguish a "minor capitalist" who gains some, or even a significant amount of benefit from capitalism from a person who's raison d'être is the accumulation of capital.

Using FZ as an example of someone who benefited greatly from capitalism and shines a light on the system doesn't wash with me because he was a very exceptional human being. There are far more examples of the downside of capitalism than can't be wiped away by his kind of exception. And even in his case, when Havel wanted him as an ambassador, the real power brokers of America put a stop to it.

When academics write papers, they define the terms they use with scientific precision at the start. There are no dictionaries involved. You have to know the field to be able to start to read the paper. It doesn't make me a bully when I point that out. It's not about whether or not we agree on the use of terms it's about whether or not our actual theories about the system agree or not. We don't disagree about what petit bourgeois means we disagree about whether capitalism is a load of crap or not. I believe that as humans we could do well beyond what we are managing currently and base myself partly on the inability of people, often very intelligent and talented people, in the past at various stages of history, to see beyond the status quo, when in fact, changes beyond their temporally trapped imaginations would ensue.
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point ...
Why would any reasonable person want to go beyond that fact??
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
... and he's not always 100% wrong, but always gets an aggressive inflammatory [and usually entertaining] response from all who disagreed, plus a few irrelevant comments from uninterested posters thrown in by for good measure, lame
Why are you lumping me in with that assessment? Given that you think he's an obnoxious cunt when making his points, surely my replies have paid him more respect than he deserves?

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Last edited by polydigm on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1786
They're getting haircuts in Cyprus.

http://xrepublic.tv/node/2709

It can't happen here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1786
The banks need that money so they can loan it to people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3528
Location: Vancouver, BC
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
Code:
Failure is nothing to get upset about. It's a fairly
normal condition; an inevitability in ninety-nine percent
of all human undertakings. Success is rare -- that's why
people get so cranked up about it.

Here are a few examples from my own personal collection
of crumbled dreams. These are excerpts from actual business
proposals, presented to guys with suits on, in The Real World.

Even though they all flopped, the very idea of walking
into a corporate office and dropping one of these boogers
on Mr. Show-Me's desk made it all worthwhile -- a guy's
gotta have a hobby.




... Here are some facts regarding I.C.A. (Inter-Continental
Absurdities), and the possibility of taking it public. I have
an idea for a new device, potentially worth several billion
dollars (patent search enclosed)...

chapter 18, trfz book


Son of More Proof for the World.

Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Thinman wrote:
… Do you really base your views on something FZ had said, might have said or some stupid writer might have put in his mouth decades ago (I've read many interviews and quotes that never actually happened or - if on tape - were put in a different context)? How stupid is that? Come out of the closet now, button-up the pants, finally grow up, leave your little world of teenage fantasies and get a life! Really!

Th.


No, I don't base my views, "...on something FZ had said, might have said or some stupid writer might have put in his mouth decades ago..." It just so happens that my views coincide with many of FZ's views, which is one of the many reasons why I relate to him.

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious that despite numerous ACTUAL quotes from FZ himself that have been posted in this thread and elsewhere, that you far-lefties STILL think FZ wasn't a Capitalist and that he didn't hate Socialism/Communism. :roll:

"Is that guy kidding?" ~ FZ, 1977.


Keep denying reality...one step at a time...

1. I'm not a far-lefty (maybe I should be)
2. I never said or thought that FZ wasn't a Capitalist or that he didn't hate Socialism/Communism. In fact, I don't even care today. His views on this are totally irrelevant for me and the life I live in 2013, if they ever have been. And they are totally irrelevant for this discussion and for proving anyone's standpoint, at least.

Th.


And I'm the Easter Bunny...

Image


...:roll:

polydigm wrote:
None the less, this question about what certain terms in everyday English use mean, is not an argument in itself. We have plenty of words in the English language with multiple meanings. For instance: Look. The French have different words for "to look for" = chercher" and "to look at" = regarder. The English have the word "search" to distinguish the two, but they also use "look" for both and the context gives you the difference. If you use "look" to mean search it doesn't make the use of "look" to watch something somehow wrong. Any more than "petit bourgeois" is used by some people to distinguish a "minor capitalist" who gains some, or even a significant amount of benefit from capitalism from a person who's raison d'être is the accumulation of capital.


Image

polydigm wrote:
Using FZ as an example of someone who benefited greatly from capitalism and shines a light on the system doesn't wash with me because he was a very exceptional human being.


Frank Zappa was a Capitalist. FACT.

polydigm wrote:
When academics write papers, they define the terms they use with scientific precision at the start. There are no dictionaries involved. You have to know the field to be able to start to read the paper. It doesn't make me a bully when I point that out. It's not about whether or not we agree on the use of terms it's about whether or not our actual theories about the system agree or not. We don't disagree about what petit bourgeois means we disagree about whether capitalism is a load of crap or not. I believe that as humans we could do well beyond what we are managing currently and base myself partly on the inability of people, often very intelligent and talented people, in the past at various stages of history, to see beyond the status quo, when in fact, changes beyond their temporally trapped imaginations would ensue.


Image

polydigm wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point ...
Why would any reasonable person want to go beyond that fact??


Slime didn't call me that. And no, it's NOT a fact. Read it carefully.

And since you're not a reasonable person yourself, considering you've stated Frank Zappa wasn't a Capitalist, and that you know the definition of Capitalism, capital and petit bourgeois, despite the FACT the evidence clearly shows you don't, you certainly won't be going "beyond that fact" any time soon. And until you hit the books, I can't possibly take ANYTHING you say seriously (and neither should anyone else). In fact, this is one of the worst cases of denial I've seen in a LONG time, if it is indeed denial you're suffering...:roll:

polydigm wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
... and he's not always 100% wrong, but always gets an aggressive inflammatory [and usually entertaining] response from all who disagreed, plus a few irrelevant comments from uninterested posters thrown in by for good measure, lame
Why are you lumping me in with that assessment? Given that you think he's an obnoxious cunt when making his points, surely my replies have paid him more respect than he deserves?


Because maybe...just maybe, he's trying to tell you that you're part of the problem? :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 419
Location: Centerville, Norway
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point

Disco Boy wrote:
Slime didn't call me that.

LOL

:mrgreen:

_________________
If I'm not alone... How long have I been asleep?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19304
Location: Somewhere in time
DC Boogie wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point

Disco Boy wrote:
Slime didn't call me that.

LOL

:mrgreen:



I can't resist...that train aint never late... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4726
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
DC Boogie wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point

Disco Boy wrote:
Slime didn't call me that.

LOL

:mrgreen:



Ah, but it's the conditional tense, don't y'see, DC?
Look - DB may be an obnoxoius cunt or he may be not an obnoxious cunt...


when making his point.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5675
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Caputh wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point

Disco Boy wrote:
Slime didn't call me that.

LOL

:mrgreen:



Ah, but it's the conditional tense, don't y'see, DC?
Look - DB may be an obnoxoius cunt or he may be not an obnoxious cunt...


when making his point.


LOLOLOLOLOL

The lack of inverted comma's suggest that he did indeed say he is an obnoxious cunt. :lol: :wink:


Easy money!

Image


Anybody else want to add to the pot? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9575
mary wrote:
... Anybody else want to add to the pot?

whaddya say, fellas, spacebro really need the fifty bucks, you know, he's gotta get home, the tool shed ...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3528
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dee wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
db may be an obnoxious cunt when making his point

Disco Boy wrote:
Slime didn't call me that.

LOL

:mrgreen:



I can't resist...that train aint never late... :smoke:


You mean your train ain't never late... :roll:

Caputh wrote:
Ah, but it's the conditional tense, don't y'see, DC?
Look - DB may be an obnoxoius cunt or he may be not an obnoxious cunt...


when making his point.


Holy fucking shit. You're actually correct about something! :shock: Right on! :D

tweedle-dumb wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOL

The lack of inverted comma's suggest that he did indeed say he is an obnoxious cunt. :lol: :wink:


Easy money!


Anybody else want to add to the pot? :D


You do know you're going to be losing $50 shortly, right?

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 419
Location: Centerville, Norway
BACKPEDALING.

The new way of reading Disco Boy: Whenever he accuses someone else, he's really commenting on his own shortcomings. What self-insight!

_________________
If I'm not alone... How long have I been asleep?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3528
Location: Vancouver, BC
DC Boogie wrote:
BACKPEDALING.

The new way of reading Disco Boy: Whenever he accuses someone else, he's really commenting on his own shortcomings. What self-insight!


What an excellent retort! Just like almost everyone else here, you provide no compelling evidence or proof supporting your case! You're a natural! No one will be able to fuck with you now...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 419
Location: Centerville, Norway
Disco Boy wrote:
DC Boogie wrote:
BACKPEDALING.

The new way of reading Disco Boy: Whenever he accuses someone else, he's really commenting on his own shortcomings. What self-insight!


What an excellent retort! Just like almost everyone else here, you provide no compelling evidence or proof supporting your case! You're a natural! No one will be able to fuck with you now...

Well I didn't see you backing up with evidence when you called me an asshole, OBNOXIOUS CUNT (according to slime.oofytv.set).

_________________
If I'm not alone... How long have I been asleep?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group