Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275 ... 305  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:
Caputh owns stock in the Vatican Spaghetti Farms. He looks forward to his next dividend check. Maybe this quarter he'll finally get the Vespa of his materialistic dreams.

Pope Jim lets me run the Vatican Spaghetti Farm for a concession. But I'm happy, just plucking spaghetti from the Holy Trees of Ex-Saint Judas for a nominal concession of thirty pieces of silver per noodle for Pope Jim.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:28 pm 

Caputh must be a Master Spaghetti Plucker to get over on the Pope for that price... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm 

Plook plucks pearls of perfection from the cocktail onion bush. He strings them on a strand of papal pasta until he has a pristine procession of homemade ben-wa balls. Then he jams it all up his ass and proceeds to get funky. Insert girlish screams here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:43 am 

Pope Jim was banned from Italy and thus he began his underground network of tunnles throughout europe, inadvertently causing a large influx of cheap chinees labor to the countinent... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 am 

Plook's secret masters control the Turk, Algerian, Libyan and Tunisian labor unions. They wouldn't work for me. They left me with no choice. Fortunately the Chinese were willing to work for peanuts -- well, soy nuts, actually -- because they wanted to tunnel all over under Switzerland, anyhow. They mumbled shit about Armageddon and financial meltdown and root canals and such, but what did I care, as long as they got my tunnels properly shored up? They also retrofitted some kinks into Plook's old tunnel system, so that he generally chases his own tail for three or four hours before he stumbles into my much superior system, by which time I've long since finished my nefarious (or sometimes divinely inspired) deeds and moved on to my hemp farm hideaway for a session of flagellance and self-criticism. You'll never catch me, Plook! I eat the likes of you for breakfast!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:25 pm 

Pope Jim wrote a cover blurb for Trendy's new book, Babble.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:46 pm 

FalseDichotomy is not a very big fan of tunnel culture, he would never purchase a house with a not so secret basement... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:19 pm 

Plook is spellbound by Trendy's new literary masterpiece, Babble. It's the story of his spiritual journey through the many mysteries of the Big Note, as exemplified by the Perfect Master, The Composer, Frank Vincent Zappa. Plook get so wrapped up in the story that he sometimes finds himself biting his ass, where he could have swore he saw a tail just moments before, Trendy is such an evocative author. He is truly The Prophet of all things zaptastic. Plook wishes he could wipe his nose on the hem of Trendy's holy poncho. Don't we all?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am 

Pope Jim only need topple the Trendy One and his plans for complete world dominance (via tunnel) will be a reality and can reach any of its many sectors by simple accessing his not so secret basement...then no one will be able to stop him from connecting to the Vault and stilling the tapes... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 am 

And when I still those tapes, I'll make a Zappa hooch so potent, you'll twirl your pecker like a lasso.

Plook really needs to invest in a spellchecker. You know, they have these nifty things called dictionaries. They're kinda bulky, but they're hard to lose. Check one out today. But wait! You can have two for the price of one. Just pay separate shipping and handling. Jump on it, Bonzo. Our operators will only be on the line for fifteen more minutes. Go!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 am 

Pope Jim & Plook convinced ZutboF to not post anymore on this thread cuz his brain really dont work well on english language & even in any other communication process. Adios guys :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:32 am 

ZutboF will be missed. I especially enjoyed that one with the chocolate bunny in my back pocket. So did my grandson.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 pm 

thanks Pope Jim if i have a good idea i may post a reply sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:11 pm 

ZutboF wrote:

your more than welcome here and remember they are all lies... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 pm 

Plook wrote:
ZutboF wrote:

your more than welcome here and remember they are all lies... :mrgreen:
Thanks now i have more reasons to stay :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 pm 

ZutboF thinks Plook looks dashing in a floral wrist array. He wants to marry him and have his babies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm 

Pope Jim can't defeat a Man with Tail generated superpowers and Movie Star hair, its just to much to over come... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 am 

While Plook chases the little white ball around in his elitist weekend fantasy, real people stir America's fondue pots. They wonder if they'll ever get the recognition they so richly deserve.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am 

Pope Jim is not only a member of the Fondue Pot Stirring Men of America, he is the fonder... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:53 pm 

Plook founders or flounders in cheap puns. Historically, that's the last stand before capitulation. Soon the vaults will be mine. But pity poor Plook. He's losing the will to go on. He's coughing up feathers. We think it's a new strain of bird flu.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:43 pm 

Pope Jim is additioning for Carl Roves, make it up as we go and put it on Fox News to make it stick Team... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 pm 

Plook invented sleaze.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am 

downer mydnyte is trying to figure out the formula for Sleaze so he can market a knock off brand, he has been following around Trendy to gather samples as they drip off of him for analysis... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 am 

The only way we can explain our country's continuing disaster in the Middle East is that Plook did the addition for Karl Rove. Now I hear he's auditioning to sell Trendmonster's sacred sweat blotters at future DZPZ concerts. That's bound to turn out well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:41 am 

Pope Jim places 666 oblates around his bed every night to prevent the ingress of the Trendmonster.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275 ... 305  Next