Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 163  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:59 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Aspy: "Thatcher has finally kicked the bucket. Praise be. I'm just sorry she died during a Tory reign. Fucking old witch."

Haven't seen Aspy post this year yet, but from talking with him on Chat, I don't think he's gonna send flowers!

Her!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:05 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Aspy: "Thatcher has finally kicked the bucket. Praise be. I'm just sorry she died during a Tory reign. Fucking old witch."

Haven't seen Aspy post this year yet, but from talking with him on Chat, I don't think he's gonna send flowers!

Her!!

Hmmm, you know I never even thought to ask if Aspy was M or F! I just assumed it from her avatar. (The one with the young smoking soldier and cap) Nice person either way to chat with. :D

Thanx,jpd. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 pm 

Les Blank:

http://www.criterion.com/current/posts/ ... -les-blank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm 

Caputh wrote:

That's our Firehead...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 am 

Jee, opening this thread, for a millisecond, one can think she passed away! Thanks God that is not the case!!! We miss you Aspargus Bunch!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 am 

We should make an effort to contact the people who are not here anymore through PM, we can assign missing memebers to those who miss them most, for instance Pope Jim could woo Trendy back since he misses him most, Kapt. Kiirk would get Diesel Dummy, and so on... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 am 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Jee, opening this thread, for a millisecond, one can think she passed away! Thanks God that is not the case!!! We miss you Aspargus Bunch!

Sorry, my bad. She's very much with us, working as a nurse in central England. Of course, she no longer looks like this.

But if you mention the name of any prominent Tory - especially Margaret Thatcher - Aspy's hair will instantaneously reignite. At that point, your best strategy is to play dead...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 am 

Plook wrote:
We should make an effort to contact the people who are not here anymore through PM, we can assign missing memebers to those who miss them most, for instance Pope Jim could woo Trendy back since he misses him most, Kapt. Kiirk would get Diesel Dummy, and so on... :mrgreen:

Hey, hey, I never started no stinkin' thread about that squirt who btw is now Little Sally or as we all know him as Diesel Dummy, ever!
Poor Pope, he's found out the Zappa's don't have a complaints department. That's probably why he started that thread about Titoney. A place to complain, not honor the guy. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:35 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Hey, hey, I never started no stinkin' thread about that squirt who btw is now Little Sally or as we all know him as Diesel Dummy, ever!
Poor Pope, he's found out the Zappa's don't have a complaints department. That's probably why he started that thread about Titoney. A place to complain, not honor the guy. :wink:
Ahhh! Was "Diesel Dumbfuck" the same creature as "SaggyNuts" the alleged stalker of Paris Hilton? The one that had this obsession with me? (As he typically said,"You faggot, homo, jizzbag cocksucker!") He was one lame cunt!

--Bat :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 pm 

Batchain1001 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Ahhh! Was "Diesel Dumbfuck" the same creature as "SaggyNuts" the alleged stalker of Paris Hilton? The one that had this obsession with me? (As he typically said,"You faggot, homo, jizzbag cocksucker!") He was one lame cunt!

--Bat :roll:

You got it Bat, same guy. I remember the time he logged on as Batchain 100 1 trying to act like he was you. Crazy stoopid man he be. He was overly fascinated with your shit too. Noooo Shiiiiit for him! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 am 

Oh, it was the "Batchain100 1" prick! But I'm not stingy! I'd be delighted to give him more shit than he ever thought possible with even more shit to come! (Ooh! If he was that fascinated with my shit I hope it wasn't because he wanted it on his dick!!! :shock: )

--Bat :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 am 

He's actually an alright guy, its when people get political that the hate comes out... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 am 

Jonathan Winters

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/12/jonathan-winters-dead-groundbreaking-improv-comic-was-87/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 am 

"Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" reaches number 3 in the British charts.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -song.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 am 

Jonathan Winters,,

was a funny guy when I was growing up,,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:12 am 

Plook wrote:
He's actually an alright guy, its when people get political that the hate comes out...

The guys a stone cold bigot. Anyone can "fake it" and think they're fooling everyone by "acting nice" in person. He's no exception, I've met him too. I'm surprised your crapdetector didn't blow a fuse, but he was giving you free tickets to DZpZ so that might of dulled your censors. That leopard never changes it's spots bro'. I've given him all the chances to be nice or at least ignore me. Now I've got a whole page of PM's that aren't very pleasant at all for my efforts. Something's off with that one, of that I'm sure. I'm not alone on this one either, other forum members have complained about him and I agree with them. But that's just our opinion. I understand your sense of loyalty, but he used those tix just as sure as he'd use you too. He sorta' is using you right now, via those tix. Ya see how that works with him?

Even the bad ones want to hang with TMIMITW! :wink:

Last edited by KAPT.KIIRK on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:
He's actually an alright guy, its when people get political that the hate comes out...

The guys a stone cold bigot. Anyone can "fake it" and think they're fooling everyone by "acting nice" in person. He's no exception, I've met him too. I'm surprised your crapdetector didn't blow a fuse, but he was giving you free tickets to DZpZ so that might of dulled your censors. That leopard never changes it's spots bro'. I've given him all the chances to be nice or at least ignore me. Now I've got a whole page of PM's that aren't very pleasant at all for my efforts. Something's off with that one, of that I'm sure. I'm not alone on this one either, other forum members have complained about him and I agree with them. But that's just our opinion. I understand your sense of loyalty, but he used those tix just as sure as he'd use you too. He sorta' is using you right now, via those tix. Ya see how that works with him?

Even the bad ones want hang with TMIMITW! :wink:

Slow down cowboy, I read the stuff he wrote and I do not agree with much if any of it, he never really directed to much to me and we know we often don't agree with others... :arrow:

When he offered the tickets I accepted and we spoke by phone a few times he was very nice and cordial. He wanted to reach out to you and mend fences and maybe the whole thing was a farce to reel you back in...I don't know, but you are most likely correct... :idea:

He was nice to me and thats what happened, my crapdetector works fine I believe he lurks here as one for sure, most likely two, and possibly 3 people... :smoke:

Wouldn't it be funny if only a dozen people were on this forum and he was everyone else...LOL... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm 

Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:

Even the bad ones want hang with TMIMITW! :wink:

Slow down cowboy, I read the stuff he wrote and I do not agree with much if any of it, he never really directed to much to me and we know we often don't agree with others... :arrow:

When he offered the tickets I accepted and we spoke by phone a few times he was very nice and cordial. He wanted to reach out to you and mend fences and maybe the whole thing was a farce to reel you back in...I don't know, but you are most likely correct... :idea:

He was nice to me and thats what happened, my crapdetector works fine I believe he lurks here as one for sure, most likely two, and possibly 3 people...

Wouldn't it be funny if only a dozen people were on this forum and he was everyone else...LOL... :mrgreen:

We need to get off this thread bro'. I think someone died every time it's the first post on the " View new post" listings. The subject isn't worth a second thought anyway, imho. I'm Swiss on this point. :|

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 pm 

Ok I'm hanging up now... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 pm 

Plook wrote:
Ok I'm hanging up now... :mrgreen:

No you first, no you! :roll:

El Bummo about Jonathan Winters man. Boy that's a big bummer to me. He was the first comedian I can remember, that made me laugh until it hurt. I think he was on a late show, Jack Parr I think, I was trying to be a big boy and "wait up" for Dad to come home from a trip. Mom came out and soon was laughing as hard as I was. Dad walked in, it was quite the scene. Then I remember Mom stating he tried to kill himself. As a kid the thought of quitting life voluntarily gave me the shivers. Still does.
I'll miss Jonathan Winters, what a giant talent he was, bar none. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:21 pm 

edyrukidng wrote:
Jonathan Winters,,

One more time for the world! :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 pm 

Jonathan Winters destroys a gas station in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9N7oCKC1E

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
edyrukidng wrote:
Jonathan Winters,,

One more time for the world! :cry:

I'm with edyrukidng, Jonathan Winters was a major comedian in my childhood... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:58 am 

Jonathan & Art Carney doing some improv.

Can't help but to see a little Art Carney in Christopher Lloyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KR4m0pO1WRQ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 pm 

Deftones bassist Chi Cheng

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-p ... 19192.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 163  Next