Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm 

balint wrote:
Is there a place where I could read Moon's text online, somewhere on the web?... Thanks!

Send slime a PM, he will find it, if it's there. JPD would be another that might know too. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:19 am 

When Frank Zappa day was held in Baltimore a few years back, Diva was there, so I'm sure even with her statement she loves her Mom, as does Moon. Gail raised them to be truthful, I'm sure and most likely Moon let her know, "Hey, I'm contributing to this book,and...." Doubtful there will be any legal ramifications, seeing as she's said things similar to the quote provided in many years past. Moon seems as though she was kind of shy as a kid and embarrassed by the nudity she saw in the house....she told a story once about having a slumber party and a friend went to use the bathroom, came out only to be confronted with the sight of Frank coming up the stairs nude after a kitchen visit for some grub. Suprize,suprize! Seems both were a bit embarrassed by the whole thing. Nice to be raised in a home with parents who are'nt sexually restrictive, but I guess the reality might be a bit different.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6