Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 am 

to me you are educated beyond your intelligence level. Still a gutter snipe and should be banned from the forum for making remarks like all nra members are kkk members,as well as republicans, you stated that the fbi did a great job, most fbi agents are nra members as well as private gun owners and a large percentage are republicans, so............. you want a big glass of shut the fuck up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 pm 

Like I said in my last post, turning this debate into something about me is a losing argument by losers who refuse to accept the facts and the indisputable data.

The bottom line -----> States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death

Where is your indisputable proof that most FBI agents are NRA members? I'd like to see that statistic. Thats a new one to me.

Prove it or go fuck yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm 

Is that all you have ?

One would think that a person of your supposed intelligence would look at all sides of the equation and not just one silly link over and over again , which by the way , is without qualification since there are many other qualifiers that you don't seem to want to aknowledge , but have been posted for your pleasure .
But you don't want to look at those aspects.
A true tunnel visionary. :roll:

What are you really after ?

Responsible gun ownership or a total ban on any type of firearm ?

As stated many times in this gun control debate , the consensus is that it's not the object , but the person with the object. Something that many educated people adhere to. But then again , you were brought up to believe that people can't be bad , but they might be able to do bad things , right ?

Seems you were educated at the beginning of the dumbing down of people. I hate to say this but , I almost feel sorry for you.

So which is it ?

Get rid of the object or the person ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:56 pm 

Pedro this guy wants a total ban. He is all about stereotyping, and hyperbole. This guy is going to go off he is poisoning the forum, it's one thing to have an opinion but to accuse all of one political party to be members of the kkk, and Nazis is repugnant, ban this ass hole.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 pm 

Bravo , I'm used to his accusations and putting words in people's mouths.

I would just hope that our foreign members on this forum don't think all Americans are as feeble in their thinking as SB is.

:|

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 pm 

Who said there should be a total ban on guns?

Mandatory background checks on ALL gun related transactions is a no brainer.

The facts will always remain the same -----> States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death

Once again, instead of presenting solutions to the problem, you guys hide behind the idea of making the argument against the arguers who don't take your sides of the debate.

Gun chumps are cowards who have to hide behind their weapons of choice. Muslem extremists and Right Wing extremists are no different frm each other. Both groups are terrorists driven by the same incapability to accept those who don't subscribe to their ignorance, and in their hatred they resort to acts of violence and threats.

Most of the non-Americans get it, as do most of the Americans here.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm 

You do realize that there already is a registration site ?

It's called the NRA membership list and the FBI or CIA can look at it anytime they want. As I have posted , 60% of all guns used in crime can be traced to 1.2% of bad gun sellers. The gun crimes can also be tied to the states that also have the highest illegal gun ownership.

I think you are asking for CRIMINALS to register ??

Hmm , there's that inconvenient word again.

I'll start believing your fairy tales when you turn criminals into law abiding citizens.

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:46 pm 

Why are the NRA and almost all Republicans against ALL mandatory background checks and closing all of the loopholes, when they know Goddamned well that the laws do work?

ONE.MORE.TIME.FOR.THE.WORLD.

The laws work where they are implemented and enforced -----> States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death

If making the laws stricter saves just one life, it's worth it. The facts are what they are....facts, and there's only one actual authentic set of them. The fairy tale tellers are the brainwashed enablers and apologists who refuse to accept he statistical data.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:59 pm 

They ALL aren't and when you make these assumptions , you just make yourself look more foolish than usual.

The problem isn't law abiding citizens.

It's the ones that DON'T obey it.

Have you no reasoning skills at all ?? :?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:59 pm 

:roll:

ONE.MORE.TIME.FOR.THE.WORLD.

The laws work where they are implemented and enforced -----> States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death

The laws won't end all crime, but they will significantly reduce it. it's already a proven statistical fact.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I do have a degree in quantitative analysis.

That wont help us here. How's your gun control?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 pm 

You never did say what makes you think I'm a caucasion. :roll:

regardless...

Quote:
Busch heir resigns from NRA for flip-flop on background checks

The National Rifle Association was successful in lobbying for the defeat of the Senate bill that woulld have expanded background checks on gun purchasers. But the organization lost a staunch supporter in the process. Adolphus Busch IV, a 38-year member and heir to the Busch family fortune, asked the NRA to remove him from its rolls, noting leadership called such checks "reasonable" in 1999 and saying the bulk of the group's members agree. "I am simply unable to comprehend how assault weapons and large capacity magazines have a role in your vision," Busch wrote to NRA president David Keene.

http://now.msn.com/adolphus-busch-iv-re ... und-checks

Way to go Adolphus! Good to see somebody coming to their senses and abandoning that wacko organization. The expedience in the capturing and killing of the Boston bomber terrorists and the ricin letter Right Wing nut case, on Obama's watch, pretty much seals the deal for the next couple of election cycles. The Republicans had a chance to save face and pass the gun bill and blew it. I guarantee that many of them are now regretting that decision and will be forced to own their no votes. Wayne LaPierre is a gift to the Obama administration and the Democrats.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You never did say what makes you think I'm a caucasion. :roll:

Nigga, please! :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 pm 

Thats your best response huh? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm 

Why don't you just tell me? Are you ashamed?

I think you are a cracker. With cheese whiz.
No matter what color your skin is.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm 

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

Have fun...READING!

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm 

You ever notice how the assholes who don't have a legitimate argument and/or excuse, who when proven wrong, like clockwork, always refuse to accept the reality and/or facts and will inevitably try to turn debates and/or discussions into something about the people who prove them wrong?

The bottom line is, and always will be...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 am 

Gun wacko's even have to fuck up the 420 rally in Colorado. Aren't those stupid redneck gun wacko's pieces of work?

Quote:
Shots send crowd fleeing at massive Denver marijuana rally
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... ally?lite=

Typical Right Wing wacko redneck bullshit. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 am 

Denver police told KDVR.com that one of the suspects is believed to be a black male, about 6 feet tall and weighing about 180 pounds. He was reportedly wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants, and a Carolina baseball hat.
The second suspect was described by police as a black male who was wearing a black and white-checkered shirt, the station reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/21/2- ... z2R6nsEiKb

Those damn white right wing rednecks :evil:

Almost as bad as those stereotyping hypocrites :roll:

I have no doubt that these perps were law abiding gun owners as well . :|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:12 am 

pedro2 wrote:
Denver police told KDVR.com that one of the suspects[...] was reportedly wearing a [...] a Carolina baseball hat.

Just goes to show - any Carolina baseball hat wearer is capable of a mass shooting if you give him a gun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 am 

...and hooded sweatshirts, right?...

Who do you think are the demographic majority of gun pro-gun lawyers, lobbyists and members of national gun groups, businessmen and polititians who create the environment that leads to criminal behavior in states with higher gun related death rates? :roll:

Don't bother aswering that obvious question, because you'll just make another excuse. :roll:

The "only criminals commit crimes" argument is a losing one, because more often than not, the people who commit most gun crimes become nly criminals because they have guns. To reduce the debate to a bumper sticker slogan is typical.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:05 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
You ever notice how the assholes who don't have a legitimate argument and/or excuse, who when proven wrong, like clockwork, always refuse to accept the reality and/or facts and will inevitably try to turn debates and/or discussions into something about the people who prove them wrong?

Yeah, I do notice. And they're people like you.

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

Have fun...READING!

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:10 pm 

One More.Time.For.The.World.
...says the guy who claimed Ron Paul was going to get 10 million almost votes in the primaries, when in fact, he wasn't even almost close, and that Ayn Rands crappy book was the highest selling book of all almost time, when in fact, it isn't listed on any of the lists of highest selling books, also not even almost close...

...regardless...

One.More.One More.Time.For.The.World.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm 

I like me..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:40 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Like this?.......
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Prince sucks ass. Anybody who would admit to paying money to see and write a review out him on a Frank Zappa forum, of all places, is a poser and probably jacks off to his picture of Brett Michaels that he keeps under his pillow at night.

Did it ever occur to you that if you really knew what you were talking about you wouldn't have to peddle your expertise on a Frank Zappa forum?

Whatever the truth is, it's got nothing to do with right and wrong or good or bad. It's just there.

Spacebrother wrote:
The bottom line is, and always will be...

....life is a killer.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 51  Next