Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 pm 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
Genius KK, pure genius. Laughed so hard reading that!

Why thank you kind sir. I appreciate that!
Want to see it on this page?
Well ok then! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Kuming to you 'live' on K-UNT 95.7 on your radio dial, playing Kuntry music for all the Kunts that like that Kuntry krap! Tonight's guest Kuntry lover is "The Monkey" from Kunrtyteers and tonight's secret word is Kuntry Monkey as we have one in the studio right now.
Announcer: So Kuntry Monkey, how'd you get that name? BTW,may I call you Kunt?
KM: No, and I'm in charge of continuity on the internet site Kuntryteers, and I earned it. You see I'm a Kuntry girrrl at heart and I like official Zappa Kuntry stuff, so I let everyone know that there's no better music to chow down on than Frank's Kuntry Kooked music!
Announcer: But Kuntry Monkey, Frank Zappa didn't play all Kuntry music, he's listed as alternative music. He's simply not Kuntry. What do you say to your detractors?
KM: There is no other music than The Composer's intent, in which all his music is Kuntry music. And but also, only I know what the composer's intent is or was and will forever be.
Announcer: You really are a Kuntry Kunt, aren't you?
KM: I try, and I always try to adhere to all official Zappa Kuntry music.
Announcer: I still prefer Fucktard you Kunt!
KM: But I...
Announcer: That's all the time we have folks and remember what Kuntry Monkey sez: "There's no monkey music like Kuntry Monkey music!"

Good night boys and girls and tune in next week, in the meantime "Don't touch that Kuntry dial,..... ya Monkey!"

Wouldn't want this one to get bumped or anything like that! Ha! so here it is one this page too! {-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm 

The good Kaptain is back @ dzw. Short vacation, eh? We knew(and hoped) you wouldn't stay away for too long. Welcome back sir. You are the host w/ the most!

So, where is Dweezil and Co. playing? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:36 pm 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
Are you Geoff by the way?
Yes. Did you get that from DZW? I use my real name there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 pm 

coevad wrote:
The good Kaptain is back @ dzw. Short vacation, eh? We knew(and hoped) you wouldn't stay away for too long. Welcome back sir. You are the host w/ the most!

So, where is Dweezil and Co. playing? :mrgreen:

There was a double post. The last post is just a reworking of the other. That's another problem over there, you can prepare an answer to a question and it'll disappear only to have it reappear as a post that you can't see, even when you posted the next one you thought was replacing the "lost" one!?!
Get it?.... and who made you my keeper anyway Corporal/CP-3? My affairs are in order. :P :|

I do PM some friends over there if that's what your talkin' about. It must show up in "recent activity" eh? As long as Gary leaves and people can party and talk freely without fear of being banned, I'm good with it. Wouldn't you suffer for the good of the other and some new ZappaFreaks? Hmmmm?
Tread lightly with your answer..... :evil:.....son. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:51 pm 

polydigm wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:
Are you Geoff by the way?
Yes. Did you get that from DZW? I use my real name there.

You should check out Geoff Pointer on YouTube MJM. He's really very good. I like most of his original compositions and you might also. Their very catchy tunes, yet complex enough to entertain a ZappaFreak like me or you. 8)

Plus he's not a rock star diva yet and he acts just like a regular person, doncha' Poly? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:25 am 

Here's a thought that brings me a nasty sort of happiness: After Trendmonger spends hours jousting with the perverts, heretics and apostates who call themselves Zappa fans, he goes to work at his day job, cooking fine Italian meals for the throngs of New York City. But he's so upset and preoccupied with his latest battle at Dweezil Zappa World that he puts too much oregano in the spaghetti sauce, or he fucks up and substitutes a mussel for a slice of calimari. This pisses off the fastidious gourmand, who sends his culinary abomination back to the cook. The head chef warns him, not for the first time, "If this happens one more time, Tit One, you're going back to the dishwasher! I swear to God, I'll do it next time!" Maybe today's the day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 pm 

Of all the disparaging things that have been said about trendy, "I hope you use too much Oregano at work!" is easily the most kind. Excellent diplomatic skills.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm 

Another one to die over:

On April 21, Gary compares Hendrix and DZ:

"I happened to be browsing some of the perverted misconceptions about Dweezil Zappa. One such was that he does not write or perform his own music. If I may for a moment isolate Dweezil Zappa's releases that are Long Play LPs/CDs.

Be it solo Dweezil Zappa LP/CDs or recordings with Z (AZ/DZ) I count 7. Last time I checked Jimi Hendrix only released 4 LPs when he was alive. Surely a good number of Jimi Hendrix projects have been released posthumously but it just goes to show you how some folks can be extremely misguided or ignorant to the facts. Many musicians never release their own solo work, where their careers are more-so band adventures. Some musicians may or may not ever do any writing, arranging, producing or engineering.

Lots of other Dweezil Zappa music has been used in TV, Film and Video games. It should be clear that Dweezil Zappa is not only a composer and performer but has also put it countless hours producing and engineering. Some folks should investigate what he has not only done in the UMRK, Baby Milk Factory, B***h Stevenson and but also whatever other studios he has been "on duty".

It's as if some of these comments are from supposed Zappa fans from another planet. It's as if they go arround with an empty coke bottle that has fallen from the sky, looking for the edge of the earth to throw the empty bottle back to the gods. Things go better with Coca Cola. Find a bottle, use an opener and take a sip.

Dweezil Zappa's career in music is alive and well. No matter what project Dweezil is involved with drink to what exists. Be it if is he performing FZs music, his own or paying tribute to others, spread the harmony that is the reality of the chords of his life. "

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm 

Kiirk wrote on Apr. 19 2013 11:32pm:

"I'm off dzw until they play near here."

About two days later you posted on poodles profile. That means you are back on dzw.

What did you mean? :?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:27 pm 

[quote="HJ"]Another one to die over:

"I happened to be browsing some of the perverted misconceptions about Dweezil Zappa. One such was that he does not write or perform his own music. If I may for a moment isolate Dweezil Zappa's releases that are Long Play LPs/CDs.

Be it solo Dweezil Zappa LP/CDs or recordings with Z (AZ/DZ) I count 7. Last time I checked Jimi Hendrix only released 4 LPs when he was alive. Surely a good number of Jimi Hendrix projects have been released posthumously but it just goes to show you how some folks can be extremely misguided or ignorant to the facts. Many musicians never release their own solo work, where their careers are more-so band adventures. Some musicians may or may not ever do any writing, arranging, producing or engineering.

Lots of other Dweezil Zappa music has been used in TV, Film and Video games. It should be clear that Dweezil Zappa is not only a composer and performer but has also put it countless hours producing and engineering. Some folks should investigate what he has not only done in the UMRK, Baby Milk Factory, B***h Stevenson and but also whatever other studios he has been "on duty".

It's as if some of these comments are from supposed Zappa fans from another planet. It's as if they go arround with an empty coke bottle that has fallen from the sky, looking for the edge of the earth to throw the empty bottle back to the gods. Things go better with Coca Cola. Find a bottle, use an opener and take a sip.

Dweezil Zappa's career in music is alive and well. No matter what project Dweezil is involved with drink to what exists. Be it if is he performing FZs music, his own or paying tribute to others, spread the harmony that is the reality of the chords of his life.

Classic titone bullshit. Following his logic, allow me to introduce this gem - Jimmy Page composed Stairway to Heaven at age 26...I learned to play it when I was just 12.

Seriously, someone needs to call social services and copy them in on titones 'thoughts'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:11 pm 

coevad wrote:
Kiirk wrote on Apr. 19 2013 11:32pm:

"I'm off dzw until they play near here."

About two days later you posted on poodles profile. That means you are back on dzw.

What did you mean? :?

Are the PM's over there visible to the public on *Recent Activity*!?! That ain't right! :evil:
I saw that ThePoodleBites ( Mark, a cyber friend and ZappaFreak!) had 0 comments, so I posted 1 comment on his page. If that means I'm Back on *The Meeting Place* thread saying anything that might make Titone jabber more until people hate me too, then ya, I'm back. Really, if you insist I'll stay off until they play near here. Does LA count? Is posting on my friends page cheating in your eye's? I wasn't keeping score like some one here and way over there does. Do you think I should ignore everyone because of Gary? Why would anyone do that? I'm simply not interested in DZW right now either. Hell, every time there's another announcement, it's for a special show back east! Not here, so why bother, ya know? I'm simply not going to let that sucker get anymore jabber DZ worship time because of me. If we all did that, just maybe DZ would see this guys not good for biz or image. If the money doesn't matter, I'll bet if Titone sez something about DZ, that DZ don't like, then there might be some kind banned type of action. Let him hang himself with false idol worship or choke on the big boast about Dweezil he makes. He and they are embarrassing. :|

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:02 pm 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:
HJ wrote:
Another one to die over:

Dweezil Zappa's career in music is alive and well. No matter what project Dweezil is involved with drink to what exists. Be it if is he performing FZs music, his own or paying tribute to others, spread the harmony that is the reality of the chords of his life.

Classic titone bullshit. Following his logic, allow me to introduce this gem - Jimmy Page composed Stairway to Heaven at age 26...I learned to play it when I was just 12.

Seriously, someone needs to call social services and copy them in on titones 'thoughts'

HJ had it two post above you too I see, Mda Jack. It would seem he's touched a nerve. He freakin' did! Just think of the younger kids that read DZW and believe what he sez as a factoid. Like the Hendrix crap. That factiod came outta a hat along with a rabbit. Jeeze, the Dweeze is soooo much better and productive than Hendrix was, like ya know, gag me with a spoon Titoney.
I get that he digs DZ, but to build DZ up, he's got to walk on the back of a dead rock star guitarist every one knows like Hendrix to do so, is just silly.
That last part makes that song come on in me head. "I'm the Pied Piper follow me...". One too many Harmony Festivals for that Bozo! imho :roll:

PJ, that's just the kind of thing that he would obsess on until he goes over the edge. Spaghetti sauce and oregano, what a way to go! 8)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 pm 

HJ wrote:
Another one to die over:

...Be it solo Dweezil Zappa LP/CDs or recordings with Z (AZ/DZ) I count 7. Last time I checked Jimi Hendrix only released 4 LPs when he was alive...

I just checked on Amazon.com, and Jimmy Swaggart has 8 albums. I guess that means The Swag is better than either of 'em!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:54 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
HJ wrote:
Another one to die over:

...Be it solo Dweezil Zappa LP/CDs or recordings with Z (AZ/DZ) I count 7. Last time I checked Jimi Hendrix only released 4 LPs when he was alive...

I just checked on Amazon.com, and Jimmy Swaggart has 8 albums. I guess that means The Swag is better than either of 'em!

Where can I cop some of The Swag, man? I gotsta' have me a sermon on outright lies and leading people astray.
Does he even know that Hendrix died at 28? Just think of his output if Hendrix had lived as long as FZ or longer. My, what a tool, never mind being the DZW monkey. Total tool time! Following DZ blindly and telling me it's the only way. Hit the highway is what I say! :roll:
We didn't do that with FZ. I sure didn't. It's called stalking and slandering and damn near pandering! I wonder what Janey Hendrix would make of dis shmuck dissin' her brother?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 pm 

Mad Jack McMad wrote:

+1... :mrgreen: ...Excellenta'... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:17 pm 

What's this dick cheese doing in my eggplant parmesiano? Waiter! Take this shit back to the cook and smear it on his face! NOW!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mad Jack McMad wrote:

+1... :mrgreen: ...Excellenta'...

Ah shucks, that really cool coming from TMIMITW! Thanx man! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 am 

Somebody please tell me what TMIMITW means. I do not speak text-talk. Too many "jokes" are going over my head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 am 

You're not alone on that one JIm - got me baffled too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:21 am 

The Most Interesting Man In The World

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:26 am 

Hmm. I guess they weren't jokes, after all. Not with Plook involved.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 am 

confused by text talk? pop it into google for an instant translation, then you too can communicate with a 9 year old.............. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 pm 

Plook being the Most Interesting Man In the World from the Dos Equis commercials has been a long running joke. Plook looks a bit like him and he is sort of a man of the world with all his travels and such. Kapt. Kiirk is the other side of the joke being likened to Keith Stone of the Keystone Light Beer commercials. Again, not a bad characterization if you ever met the Kapt.

As long as we're clearing things up. KUIII stands for KillUgly3. I used to be KillUgly, then KillUgly2, and now I'm KUIII. I regret this choice as KUIII makes no sense unless you know this. I have this tendency to log myself off of this forum every couple of years swearing never to return, but like an abused and battered wife I keep coming back for more. Plus, where else do you get to rub shoulders with the likes of TMIMITW and Keith Stone?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 pm 

Commercials suck! Don't get caught up in them and thier stupid characters, They are pure drivel! Get it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next