Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 53  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3643
Location: Vancouver, BC
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You fail to mention that the numbers went up in some locations (mainly where gun ownership has increased and the laws have decreased).

Put down the bong (or take the straw out of your nose, seeing as how you are fixated on them as of late...Chop a line now...snort it up now... :P ) once in a while before you post, then read the numbers again when you aren't baked... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... =en#gid=10


So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. What part of that do you NOT understand?

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
I'm sure these people care that the numbers increased in their state....

Happy Fucking Mothers Day... :roll:

At least 19 injured in New Orleans Mother's Day shooting
At least nineteen people in New Orleans, including two children, were injured on Sunday when multiple gunmen opened fire on a Mother’s Day parade, police said...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05 ... oting?lite



The lower OVERALL numbers prove beyond ALL reasonable doubt that the laws work where there are less guns per capita and stricter laws, which arte in states with higher populatiuons. There's no spin from the stupid asshole gun fucks that can ever change that FACT. Tweedle-Fucking-Dumber-Dumbass Boy is just too dense to get it, on every debate of every issue.

Fucking Mullet Boy. :roll:

The gun relate crime rate would be far lower if the stupid Redneck states would get with the program, instead of being the Deliverance States of America...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

The gun relate crime rate would be far lower if the stupid Redneck states would get with the program, instead of being the Deliverance States of America...

Please don't go there:(
Image

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3643
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I'm sure these people care that the numbers increased in their state....

The lower OVERALL numbers prove beyond ALL reasonable doubt that the laws work where there are less guns per capita and stricter laws, which arte in states with higher populatiuons. There's no spin from the stupid asshole gun fucks that can ever change that FACT. Tweedle-Fucking-Dumber-Dumbass Boy is just too dense to get it, on every debate of every issue.

Fucking Mullet Boy. :roll:

The gun relate crime rate would be far lower if the stupid Redneck states would get with the program, instead of being the Deliverance States of America...


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. What part of that do you NOT understand? :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
Image

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Mullet Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I'm sure these people care that the numbers increased in their state....

The lower OVERALL numbers prove beyond ALL reasonable doubt that the laws work where there are less guns per capita and stricter laws, which arte in states with higher populatiuons. There's no spin from the stupid asshole gun fucks that can ever change that FACT. Tweedle-Fucking-Dumber-Dumbass Boy is just too dense to get it, on every debate of every issue.

Fucking Mullet Boy. :roll:

The gun relate crime rate would be far lower if the stupid Redneck states would get with the program, instead of being the Deliverance States of America...


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. What part of that do you NOT understand? :roll:



Gawddamn you are one stubborn dense fuck to accept reality... :roll:

What part of this do you fail to understand?

Image


The overall rates would even be far lower if the fucking Deliverence Redneck States would embrace the same laws that the most populous states have that has lower gun ownership and stricter laws per capita. The states with he most significant increases of gun related crime are the same states with the highest gun ownership and looser laws....period. The overall rates dropped significanly after the Brady Bill was enacted, and since it was allowed to expire, the states that h the highest ownership per capita and looser laws almost all saw increases.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... state#data

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mu ... er-100-000

http://www.census.gov/statab/ranks/rank21.html

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighb ... ence/2655/

http://247wallst.com/2013/04/15/states- ... iolence/2/



I can post every source avalable, and Deliverence Boy will cme back to the same broad talking point, but ignore that the fact that the overall decline is entirely because the most populous states have lower ownerships, stricter laws and are the reason why the overall rates decreased....While at the same time, the majority of states with the higher ownership per capita and looser laws have seen gun crime rates increase.

Image



YA. SURE. GOT. ONE. MORE. PERTY. MOUTH. FER. THE. WORLD.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Neighbor's Dad Charged in 6-Year-Old's Shooting Death

...Senatore's son and 6-year-old Brandon Holt were playing in their neighborhood April 8 when the 4-year-old got a loaded .22-caliber rifle from his family's home and shot Brandon in the head, authorities said. The boys were about 15 yards apart...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51872915


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
Image
Image

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3333
Location: Between the Badges
Little_Sally wrote:
Image

Hmmm... dunno about hacking, but ya can't slash without a blade, ya can't be an arsonist without making a flame, hey, haven't all those things been moderated on planes, maybe thats where ya got the pic, I dunno? Inanimate objects are used to cause crimes, is this a Grammar Issue? The old Guns Don't Cause Crimes, People Do... does that pic really bring back such a boring argument?
But, then you decided to raise the ghost of that cold, dead actor, whatshisname, maybe he's not dead, who cares and mix it in with the bad logic of If Only Criminals Have Guns...
Little_Sally wrote:
Image

People with the 2nd Amendment on their side don't have to do any hard work! The burdon of proof is on the people who want to change the law. Why do you post this stupid shit, when you have the 2nd Amendment?

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: R pol Control in 2015?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Posts: 174
Arkay, I'm gonna out on a limb and do what I never do: project.
The logic isn't there as you point out, but the 'Be Very Afraid' quotient certainly is.
When was the last time they freaked out this hard on an issue?
2009-2010.
What happened, or better, what was the outcome then?
Massive off year turnout that turned the House R. Now it is heavy with secesionists, anti-government obstructionists and lizard-brain-effectuators that have stymied the ability of Congress to get anything done: the 2010 legacy. What about the signature legislation of a new pResident?, (ACA) That was turned into tRash that mostly benefits the biggest companies, the R's real constituents. Also that pushed state's rights in many big unprecented ways that in turn, strip workers of rights, voters of rights and Deficit Fear Mongering, and breaking the ability of gov to get anything done, feeding into the mem that gov can't do anything, etc.... like Jon Stewart was talking about just last night.
What do we do to counter it? Shut the bullies up by finding candidates that you can live with, don't have an anti-social ideology and get them elected in your and your neighbor's districts. Otherwise, regardless who is pResident, the destruction will continue. Nationally and locally...
We do have a choice, but then, when we choose, the work is not over as much must be fixed, like reversing the Citizen's United case....

Okay Arkay, off goes the projection light. Soapbox is put away.

Watch the patterns...

_________________
"... gonna jump outta the subcommittee and get ya!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3643
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
I'm sure these people care that the numbers increased in their state....

The lower OVERALL numbers prove beyond ALL reasonable doubt that the laws work where there are less guns per capita and stricter laws, which arte in states with higher populatiuons. There's no spin from the stupid asshole gun fucks that can ever change that FACT. Tweedle-Fucking-Dumber-Dumbass Boy is just too dense to get it, on every debate of every issue.

Fucking Mullet Boy. :roll:

The gun relate crime rate would be far lower if the stupid Redneck states would get with the program, instead of being the Deliverance States of America...


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. What part of that do you NOT understand? :roll:



Gawddamn you are one stubborn dense fuck to accept reality... :roll:

What part of this do you fail to understand?

Image


The overall rates would even be far lower if the fucking Deliverence Redneck States would embrace the same laws that the most populous states have that has lower gun ownership and stricter laws per capita. The states with he most significant increases of gun related crime are the same states with the highest gun ownership and looser laws....period. The overall rates dropped significanly after the Brady Bill was enacted, and since it was allowed to expire, the states that h the highest ownership per capita and looser laws almost all saw increases.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... state#data

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mu ... er-100-000

http://www.census.gov/statab/ranks/rank21.html

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighb ... ence/2655/

http://247wallst.com/2013/04/15/states- ... iolence/2/



I can post every source avalable, and Deliverence Boy will cme back to the same broad talking point, but ignore that the fact that the overall decline is entirely because the most populous states have lower ownerships, stricter laws and are the reason why the overall rates decreased....While at the same time, the majority of states with the higher ownership per capita and looser laws have seen gun crime rates increase.

Image

YA. SURE. GOT. ONE. MORE. PERTY. MOUTH. FER. THE. WORLD.


Ifs, shoulds, woulds, coulds, etc. What a bunch of mostly speculative nonsense.

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. FACT. What part of that do you NOT understand? :roll:

And remember, Chicago currently has THE highest amount of firearm related deaths in the entire US, but has THE strictest gun laws. FACT.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
There's no if's, and's or but's about it. The most of states with the highest populations that have the strictest laws and lowest gun ownership per capita are what is driving down the overall numbers. The states with the highest gun ownership per capita, loosest gun laws are the states with the highest gun crime rates.


Regarding Chicago, the gun wacko talking points are pure bullshit...

Murders fall 42 percent in America's deadliest city: Chicago
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... ty-chicago

...and that doesn't even take into account that Gary and even part of Chicago itself (the part with the highest crime rate in the city) in Indiana...
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedat ... diana/Gary
...and...
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedat ... st-Chicago

...compared to...
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedat ... 23/Chicago


Illinois ranks #31 overall by state firearm death rates rates per capita.
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mu ... er-100-000


The rates per capita aren't even remotely close. Much higher in the region closer to and including parts of Indiana.


BASICALLY. YOU. DON'T. KNOW, WHAT THE. FUCK. YOUR. TALKING. ABOUT. ANYTIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Image
FACT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
simplex II wrote:
Arkay, I'm gonna out on a limb and do what I never do: project.
The logic isn't there as you point out, but the 'Be Very Afraid' quotient certainly is.
When was the last time they freaked out this hard on an issue?
2009-2010.
What happened, or better, what was the outcome then?
Massive off year turnout that turned the House R. Now it is heavy with secesionists, anti-government obstructionists and lizard-brain-effectuators that have stymied the ability of Congress to get anything done: the 2010 legacy. What about the signature legislation of a new pResident?, (ACA) That was turned into tRash that mostly benefits the biggest companies, the R's real constituents. Also that pushed state's rights in many big unprecented ways that in turn, strip workers of rights, voters of rights and Deficit Fear Mongering, and breaking the ability of gov to get anything done, feeding into the mem that gov can't do anything, etc.... like Jon Stewart was talking about just last night.
What do we do to counter it? Shut the bullies up by finding candidates that you can live with, don't have an anti-social ideology and get them elected in your and your neighbor's districts. Otherwise, regardless who is pResident, the destruction will continue. Nationally and locally...
We do have a choice, but then, when we choose, the work is not over as much must be fixed, like reversing the Citizen's United case....

Okay Arkay, off goes the projection light. Soapbox is put away.

Watch the patterns...


You hit the nail on the head.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
simplex II wrote:
Arkay, I'm gonna out on a limb and do what I never do: project.
The logic isn't there as you point out, but the 'Be Very Afraid' quotient certainly is.
When was the last time they freaked out this hard on an issue?
2009-2010.
What happened, or better, what was the outcome then?
Massive off year turnout that turned the House R. Now it is heavy with secesionists, anti-government obstructionists and lizard-brain-effectuators that have stymied the ability of Congress to get anything done: the 2010 legacy. What about the signature legislation of a new pResident?, (ACA) That was turned into tRash that mostly benefits the biggest companies, the R's real constituents. Also that pushed state's rights in many big unprecented ways that in turn, strip workers of rights, voters of rights and Deficit Fear Mongering, and breaking the ability of gov to get anything done, feeding into the mem that gov can't do anything, etc.... like Jon Stewart was talking about just last night.
What do we do to counter it? Shut the bullies up by finding candidates that you can live with, don't have an anti-social ideology and get them elected in your and your neighbor's districts. Otherwise, regardless who is pResident, the destruction will continue. Nationally and locally...
We do have a choice, but then, when we choose, the work is not over as much must be fixed, like reversing the Citizen's United case....

Okay Arkay, off goes the projection light. Soapbox is put away.

Watch the patterns...


You hit the nail on the head.

Image

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Shooting deaths of children leave community stunned

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article ... ty-stunned


Her little brother, Sawyer, was “enthusiastic, adventurous and creative” and loved to build things with Legos, his 4K teacher said.

The children never made it to school Tuesday.

They were found by authorities in their beds in a house at 307 Cherokee Trail in the rolling countryside of Pickens County half a mile from their school, dead with gunshot wounds, authorities said.

Their father, Michael John Simpson, was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, also with gunshot wounds, authorities said.

And their mother, Suzanna Brown Simpson, 35...was charged with two counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and one count of possession of a weapon during a violent crime, according to warrants signed by authorities.

...Suzanna Simpson had no criminal record...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6958
Location: South wales
Little_Sally wrote:
Image

That is very stupid
when there was Hacking before Memory Stick.
more chance of getting slashed by a knife than any other object.
i would not mind betting either a Lighter is a good way too start a fire.

And thinking about it every item on there can course or end a crime.

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3643
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
There's no if's, and's or but's about it. The most of states with the highest populations that have the strictest laws and lowest gun ownership per capita are what is driving down the overall numbers. The states with the highest gun ownership per capita, loosest gun laws are the states with the highest gun crime rates.


Regarding Chicago, the gun wacko talking points are pure bullshit...

Murders fall 42 percent in America's deadliest city: Chicago
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04 ... ty-chicago

...and that doesn't even take into account that Gary and even part of Chicago itself (the part with the highest crime rate in the city) in Indiana...
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedat ... diana/Gary
...and...
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedat ... st-Chicago

...compared to...
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedat ... 23/Chicago


Illinois ranks #31 overall by state firearm death rates rates per capita.
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mu ... er-100-000


The rates per capita aren't even remotely close. Much higher in the region closer to and including parts of Indiana.


BASICALLY. YOU. DON'T. KNOW, WHAT THE. FUCK. YOUR. TALKING. ABOUT. ANYTIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Image
FACT


The reason why the Chicago murder rate has fallen 42% IN THE FIRST QUARTER of 2013 is because of the "anti-gang initiatives", NOT because of the strict gun laws. Read your own article, moron.

And of course, this is you, so there's plenty of ifs, shoulds, woulds, coulds, etc., and mostly speculative nonsense.

RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

RETURN. OF THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. FACT. What part of that do you NOT understand?

And remember, Chicago still apparently has THE highest amount of firearm related deaths in the entire US, but has THE strictest gun laws. FACT.

NOTHING you've stated detracts from what I've stated. :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
It's comical how you just refuse to accept being wrong, as usual.

BASICALLY. YOU. DON'T. KNOW, WHAT THE. FUCK. YOUR. TALKING. ABOUT. ANYTIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

The numbers completely disprove every single one of your conspiracy theories, on every account.


Chicago Illinois has a 4.23% crime rate.

Atlanta Georgia has a 7.38% crime rate.

Indianapolis has a 7.03% crime rate.

San Antonio Texas has a 7.24% crime rate.

Birmingham Alabama has a 9.22% crime rate.

Besseer Alabama has a 15.44% crime rate.



Chicago isn't even remotely close. I could post many hundreds of examples of cities where the gun crime rates dwarf those of Chicago. The phony gun wacko claims are just that....phony wacko claims




You are a brainwashed imbecile and are as clueless as they come. :P


The states with the highest gun ownerships and the least gun laws lead the country in gun crime rates per capita. You're nearly twice as likely to get murdered from a gun in Memphis Tenessee with a rate of 8.22% than you are in Chicago at a rate of 4.23%.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
Image

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
South Carolina mom shot, killed her two young kids, police say

Two South Carolina children are dead, their father is hospitalized and their mother is accused of murder.

...the children – Sawyer Simpson, 5, and Carly Simpson, 7, -- were shot multiple times...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05 ... -say?lite=



The cities within the states that have the highest gun ownership rates per capita and the least gun laws, ALL have the highest crime rates by far. You can look up the rates from your own city in this link.
http://city-crime-statistics.findthedata.org


More gun per capita per state + looser gun laws per state = higher gun crime per capita per state






The notion that the Second Amendment was written so people could rise up with an armed rebellion against our own government. It's what terrorists do and many of these pro-gun people are traitors are acting treasonous.

Under Article III a person can levy war against the United States without the use of arms, weapons, or military equipment. Persons who play only a peripheral role in a conspiracy to levy war are still considered traitors under the Constitution if an armed rebellion against the United States results.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
The notion that the Second Amendment was written so people could rise up with an armed rebellion against our own government. It's what terrorists do and many of these pro-gun people are traitors are acting treasonous.


Image

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3609
SB get a grip you are the only traitor here shut the fuck up

_________________
A government Bureau is the closest thing to eternal life on earth that you will ever see


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SB get a grip you are the only traitor here shut the fuck up

Whoa BS! I love ya bro, but doesn't SB have the same rights as you to spew whatever it is he needs to spew? As I cock my gun motherfucker! Ha! And you got the same right to tell him to STFU? Sometimes I wonder why I bother, I guess all this shit's healthy in the long run. Well I better STFU now.....and put my gun down too of course, whoops bang, no one got hit. I wonder how often that happens? Who reports that shit. I don't. Who does. WTF? We need more cowbell! :|

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5817
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Good news!!!

Md. governor signs tougher gun-control bill

Part of the law requires people to submit fingerprints to the state police to get a license to buy a handgun...

The measure bans 45 types of assault weapons...Gun magazines will be limited to 10 bullets. It also bans gun ownership by people who have been involuntarily committed to a mental health facility.

In addition, Maryland State Police will be able to suspend the licenses of gun dealers who fail to comply with new record-keeping obligations. The provision will allow the state police to supplement enforcement efforts of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. The measure also requires mandatory reporting to law enforcement of lost or stolen firearms.

http://news.msn.com/us/md-governor-sign ... ntrol-bill


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3643
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
It's comical how you just refuse to accept being wrong, as usual.

BASICALLY. YOU. DON'T. KNOW, WHAT THE. FUCK. YOUR. TALKING. ABOUT. ANYTIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

The numbers completely disprove every single one of your conspiracy theories, on every account.


Chicago Illinois has a 4.23% crime rate.

Atlanta Georgia has a 7.38% crime rate.

Indianapolis has a 7.03% crime rate.

San Antonio Texas has a 7.24% crime rate.

Birmingham Alabama has a 9.22% crime rate.

Besseer Alabama has a 15.44% crime rate.



Chicago isn't even remotely close. I could post many hundreds of examples of cities where the gun crime rates dwarf those of Chicago. The phony gun wacko claims are just that....phony wacko claims




You are a brainwashed imbecile and are as clueless as they come. :P


The states with the highest gun ownerships and the least gun laws lead the country in gun crime rates per capita. You're nearly twice as likely to get murdered from a gun in Memphis Tenessee with a rate of 8.22% than you are in Chicago at a rate of 4.23%.


Wtf do general crime rates have to do with this?!

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

The reason why the Chicago murder rate has fallen 42% IN THE FIRST QUARTER of 2013 is because of the "anti-gang initiatives", NOT because of the strict gun laws. Read your own article, moron.

And of course, this is you, so there's plenty of ifs, shoulds, woulds, coulds, etc., and mostly speculative nonsense.

RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

So fucking what if SOME of the numbers increased? Overall...

RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

...firearm related deaths are WAY lower than they were in the '90s, despite the fact that the Brady Bill has been obsolete now for nearly 10 years. FACT. What part of that do you NOT understand?

And remember, Chicago still apparently has THE highest amount of firearm related deaths in the entire US, but has THE strictest gun laws. FACT.

NOTHING you've stated detracts from what I've stated. It's simply unbelievable how delusional you are. :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 53  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group