Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 103  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:43 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
"The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has no basis in either the text of the Constitution or the writings of our Founding Fathers." ~ Ron Paul

:roll:

You must be the stupidest motherfucker on the face on this planet. We've already been over this COUNTLESS TIMES.

Here's page one of this thread for you to start perusing AGAIN:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887

And this time, you'll hopefully not ignore 50+ pages of evidence contradicting and/or PROVING your false claims wrong... :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
You (spacebrother) must be the stupidest motherfucker on the face on this planet. We've already been over this COUNTLESS TIMES.

And you must be the second stupidest motherfucker, because only a stupid motherfucker would spend months and months arguing/debating with the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:54 pm 

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm 

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
You (spacebrother) must be the stupidest motherfucker on the face on this planet. We've already been over this COUNTLESS TIMES.

And you must be the second stupidest motherfucker, because only a stupid motherfucker would spend months and months arguing/debating with the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

I'm not really arguing, I'm playing 'tard ball.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:39 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:22 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:34 pm 

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:00 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 pm 

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm 

I remember when somebody wrote...

Quote:
Repeating stuff is a bit dull, though...

...and somebody else wrote...

Quote:
Well, at least you're right about one thing. That's good...

And on this particular topic, both of them were absolutely correct, IMO.

BTW, DB; your last, I'm sure extremely informative picture is not a picture at all, but contains the legend:

"FairfaxUnderground.com Image hotlinking disabled
Except for :
-Google/Bing/Yahoo
-Reddit/Facebook/Twitter"

A massively effective argument IMO, but maybe it sailed over a few heads?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:

Caputh wrote:
I remember when somebody wrote...

Quote:
Repeating stuff is a bit dull, though...

...and somebody else wrote...

Quote:
Well, at least you're right about one thing. That's good...

And on this particular topic, both of them were absolutely correct, IMO.

It's nice how you post quotes OUT OF CONTEXT. :roll:

Caputh wrote:
BTW, DB; your last, I'm sure extremely informative picture is not a picture at all, but contains the legend:

Except for :
-Google/Bing/Yahoo

And this proves what? :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:15 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Caputh wrote:

Except for :
-Google/Bing/Yahoo

You're right- probably not very much.

But I assume one has to wade through 60 plus pages of, at times, rather repetitive posts in order to find the secret meaning of...

Except for :
-Google/Bing/Yahoo

...in order to understand it in context.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Caputh wrote:

Except for :
-Google/Bing/Yahoo

You're right- probably not very much.

But I assume one has to wade through 60 plus pages of, at times, rather repetitive posts in order to find the secret meaning of...

Except for :
-Google/Bing/Yahoo

...in order to understand it in context.

The site or person who posted the image and info doesn't matter. The point is that after only two years of Obama in office, the US' AAA credit rating has been downgraded, despite the fact the US has survived other major crisis'/situations without the downgrading of their AAA credit rating. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 pm 

Speaking of Ron Paul...look who are among his biggest donors... http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contr ... =N00005906 ... many of them are data collecting for the NSA... Stupid ignorant hypocrites. :lol:

Google Inc $52,801
Microsoft Corp $47,923
Verizon Communications $19,944
AT&T Inc $17,946
Apple Inc $15,903

I think I just heard a bunch of Liberatarians heads explode when they realised that their God Paul is in on the NSA spying.

Waaaay too funny :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Speaking of Ron Paul...look who are among his biggest donors... http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contr ... =N00005906 ... many of them are data collecting for the NSA... Stupid ignorant hypocrites. :lol:

Google Inc $52,801
Microsoft Corp $47,923
Verizon Communications $19,944
AT&T Inc $17,946
Apple Inc $15,903

I think I just heard a bunch of Liberatarians heads explode when they realised that their God Paul is in on the NSA spying.

Waaaay too funny :lol:

So this ultimately proves that each contributor partakes in NSA surveillance practices by said companies?! When then, with that logic, next time, if you try REALLY hard, you just might be able to squeeze blood out of a stone (idiom of the day).

Oh and btw, those stats are from 2008... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm 

Face it, you can't take or accept that some of Ron Pauls top financial supporters are contributors to the NSA survellence program. Fllow the money trail, if you can escape your own denial of the facts.

Consider yourself thoroughly owned. :lol:

BTW, I got your idiom hangin' right here...

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contr ... =N00005906

...Delusional Boy. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:29 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Face it, you can't take or accept that some of Ron Pauls top financial supporters are contributors to the NSA survellence program. Fllow the money trail, if you can escape your own denial of the facts.

Consider yourself thoroughly owned. :lol:

BTW, I got your idiom hangin' right here...

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contr ... =N00005906

...Delusional Boy. :lol:

Face it, you can't PROVE your claims to save you life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:43 pm 

Peter Thiel Is Ron Paul's Billionaire Sugar Daddy

Ron Paul may have an army of small donors but when it comes to billionaire sugar daddies, PayPal co-founder and early Facebook investor Peter Thiel is the financial stalwart of the campaign. According to campaign finance documents filed with the FEC on Monday, Thiel donated $1.7 million to Ron Paul-supporting super PAC Endorse Liberty in January, which amounted to over 70 percent of the $2.4 million it received for the month. Following donations of $150,000 and $750,000 donations made in December, the billionaire has given the PAC $2.6 million, accounting for 76 percent of its total fundraising.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics ... ddy/48933/

Is This Creepy Facebook-Friendly Startup Behind the NSA PRISM Program?

Palantir says it sells "software that allows organizations to make sense of massive amounts of disparate data," for purposes including "combating terrorism," and offers to bring "Silicon Valley to your doorstep." It's enjoyed early investments from the CIA, which might have something to do with its current napkin-valuation of around $5 billion, and now employs former top spooks like Michael Leiter. Palantir also happens to sell software called "Prism," which shares its namesake with an NSA spy program that also aims to bring Silicon Valley to snoop doorsteps around the Beltway. Palantir's Prism, according to a handy user manual published on TPM, "is a software component that lets you quickly integrate external databases"—exactly the kind of action that the NSA allegedly makes use of to suck up your Facebook browsing, Gmail inbox, and Google searches in realtime...

...Facebook was once a neighbor—directly across the street—of Palantir, at 156 University Avenue in Palo Alto. Peter Thiel, who sits on Facebook's board of directors and has mentored Mark Zuckerberg for close to a decade, is a co-founder of Palantir—though that detail is omitted from his bio on the board's website. Sean Parker, Facebook's notorious first president and another earlier investor, created the VC firm Founder's Fund along with Thiel—and yes, it invests in Palantir. As Facebook has spread into the brains of a billion users and completely saturated the United States, it's become one of the NSA's top targets via PRISM: Federal spies have “continued exponential growth in [surveillance] tasking to Facebook," says the Washington Post, and federal intel analysts enjoy "extensive search and surveillance capabilities against the variety of online social networking services.”...

http://valleywag.gawker.com/is-this-cre ... -511895177

Ron pauls single biggest donor and go to money guy is direstly tied to giving data to the NSA.

You're so beyond owned on this one Delusional Boy, that it's probably the funniest thing I have owned you on thus far. :lol:

Ron Pauls got some 'splainin' to do. Why am I not surprised that he was so quick to speak up in defense of the leaker, knowing good and well that the leaker is a donor, and his main money guy is directly tied to giving the data and software to spy on civilians. This is going to bite RP in ther ass far harder than his racist newsletters. Damage control countdown in 5...4...3...2...1...

Can't wait to see what excuses Delusional Boy will concoct for this one... Let the comedy begin... :lol:

Some further reading about Ron Pauls primary donors direct ties to the NSA. -------> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125200842406984303.html

I predict that the leaker, when he realises (and he probably already does) that it directly implicates the guy he donated to, will withhold the further leaking he says he'll do. Prepare yourselves for the stench of 10 million Ron Paul voters (who didn't bother to show up) simultaniously shitting bricks into their pants when their guy has to suddenly distance himself from his money guy. He'll undoubtedly claim to have never met Peter Thiel except for all of those photo ops at his fundraisers, just like his racist newsletters.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:50 am 

Peter Theil, primary Ron Paul money man, is directly implicated with handing your personal data to the NSA -------->

Palantir Technologies

Palantir was founded in 2004 by Peter Thiel, Alex Karp, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Nathan Gettings. Early investments came in the form of $2 million from the CIA’s venture arm In-Q-Tel and $30 million from Thiel and his firm, The Founders Fund… Palantir’s name comes from the "seeing stones" in the Lord of the Rings.

Palantir was built through collaboration between computer scientists and analysts from intelligence agencies over three years, through pilots facilitated by In-Q-Tel. The software concept grew out of technology developed at PayPal to detect fraudulent activity, much of it conducted by Russian organized crime syndicates. The team realized that computers alone (Artificial Intelligence) could not defeat an adaptive adversary. Palantir allows human analysts to explore data from many sources.(Intelligence Augmentation)…

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/pris ... care-fraud

Big Data’: Bilderberg Firm Palantir Works for NSA Spy Agenda

“Paypal Mafia Don” Peter Thiel brings technocratic control of “big data” to the forefront of Bilderberg’s 2013 agenda via Silicon Valley’s partnership with the NSA and CIA.

The age of “big data” is reluctantly upon us, and it affects almost everything, as Bilderberg’s 2013 talking point suggests. Their secretive closed door discussion on massive stores of data, collected from the biggest portals on the Internet and analyzed in the pursuit of NSA objectives, is being led by Dr. Alexander Karp, the co-founder of Palantir Technologies.

The firm has admittedly been set-up with $2 million in seed money from In-Q-Tel, the private funding arm of the CIA, and the aid of Peter Thiel, Silicon Valley’s so-called “PayPal Mafia” Don who helps direct Bilderberg’s agenda and invitees as a member of its Steering Committee. Nart Villeneuve from Information Warfare Monitor, former Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff – responsible for bringing full body scanners to airports – and former chess world champion Garry Kasparov, also a Bilderberg attendee, have all been invited to speak at Palantir discussions dubbed “Palantir Night Live.”

http://wchildblog.com/2013/06/10/big-da ... py-agenda/

Is This Mysterious Silicon Valley Company Helping The NSA Spy On Americans?

...Palantir (which, at time of writing, had not responded to requests for comment) was founded in 2004 by, among others, venture capitalist Peter Thiel and CEO Alex Karp. It's a sort of second-party data intelligence company--it's not a public company, but it was founded with early investment from the CIA and is heavily used by the military and the White House.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/articl ... -americans

Stay tuned. Much much more to come... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm 

tweedle-dumb,

If I spend my some of my money at McDonald's and the CEO of said corporation contributes to NSA surveillance funding, does that mean I'm guilty by association and that they might even be hiding a disposable drone in the small cardboard box-like packaging that contains my Big Mac?

Please respond...I'm DYING to know the answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 pm 

McDonalds doesn't store and track personal information from it's customers and hand it over to spy agencies. Big fat failure of an analogy.

Ron Paul and his money man on the other hand...

What’s The Connection: Peter Thiel, Ron Paul, and the Bilderberg Group

Peter Thiel, the billionaire and co-founder of PayPal recently donated 2.5 million dollars to a superPAC that backs presidential candidate Ron Paul. The interesting thing here, and get ready for a shocker, is that Thiel happens to be a part of the Bilderberg Group and its steering committee!

Now, why would Peter Thiel, a seemingly evil investor and tech guru that invested in Facebook and has pushed an NSA spying agenda, donate to the Ron Paul campaign?

...Thiel, in recent weeks, has seemed to show himself to be an advocate for liberty and possibly his support for Ron Paul affirms that...

...Thiel is an insider to the highly secretive group, who uses the position to influence or report on their secret doings. He has had controversial views that have been expressed in talks at Stanford University though – arguing that there is a technological deceleration. “Whether we look at transportation, energy, commodity production, food production, agro-tech, nanotechnology – that with the exception of computers, we’ve had tremendous slowdown,” he says. Technology can be used for good – and bad.

Drones, spyplanes, backscatter imaging machines. They are all being abused, mistreated, and used for the nefarious against Americans and others. GMO too, is controversial...

Thiel may have something here; it’s all about what he advocates though. For this reason, maybe he endorses Ron Paul because of less control and more freedom to invent. That’s good, if it’s true. Yet, we might already know, he has endorsed NSA and has backed many of it’s projects, like Facebook.

http://planet.infowars.com/business/wha ... berg-group

...oh....but thats not all...

Ron Paul Wants to Abolish the CIA; His Largest Donor Builds Toys for It
Why does 76 percent of the civil libertarian’s Super PAC money come from billionaire Peter Thiel, whose Palantir Technologies helps the government spy on citizens?

If there’s one thing that distinguishes Ron Paul from the rest of the GOP field, it’s his principled stand against American empire and his ardent defense of individual liberties. Paul’s opposition to wars, bloated defense budgets and government espionage of US citizens has made him a hero among some young conservatives. His seemingly rock-solid principles and radicalism has even drawn some on the left; unlike even left-wing Democrats, Paul has said he wants to abolish both the CIA and the FBI to protect individual “liberty.”

So it should come as a shock and disappointment to his followers that Ron Paul’s single largest donor—his Sheldon Adelson, as it were—founded a controversial defense contractor, Palantir Technologies, that profits from government espionage work for the CIA, FBI and other agencies, and which last year was caught organizing an illegal spy ring targeting American political opponents of the US Chamber of Commerce, including journalists, progressive activists and union leaders. (Palantir takes its name from the mystic stones used by characters in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings to spy one another.)

According to recently filed FEC disclosure documents, Ron Paul’s Super PAC has received nearly all of its money from a single source, billionaire Peter Thiel. So far, Thiel has contributed $2.6 million to Ron Paul’s Super PAC, Endorse Liberty, providing 76 percent of the Super PAC’s total intake.

Thiel, a self-described libertarian and opponent of democracy who made his fortune as the founder of PayPal, launched Palantir in 2004 to profit from what the Wall Street Journal described as “the government spy-services marketplace.” The CIA’s venture capital firm, In-Q-Tel, was brought in to back up Thiel as one of Palantir’s first outside investors. Today, Palantir’s valuation is reported to be in the billions.

A recent Businessweek profile explained how Palantir makes its money—and why Ron Paul’s followers should be bothered:

Depending where you fall on the spectrum between civil liberties absolutism and homeland security lockdown, Palantir’s technology is either creepy or heroic. Judging by the company’s growth, opinion in Washington and elsewhere has veered toward the latter. Palantir has built a customer list that includes the U.S. Defense Dept., CIA, FBI, Army, Marines, Air Force, the police departments of New York and Los Angeles, and a growing number of financial institutions trying to detect bank fraud. These deals have turned the company into one of the quietest success stories in Silicon Valley—it’s on track to hit $250 million in sales this year—and a candidate for an initial public offering. Palantir has been used to find suspects in a case involving the murder of a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent, and to uncover bombing networks in Syria, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. “It’s like plugging into the Matrix,” says a Special Forces member stationed in Afghanistan who requested anonymity out of security concerns. “The first time I saw it, I was like, ‘Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.’ ”

It gets worse: the technologies and know-how acquired over years of spying on suspected foreign terrorists and threats were turned to private, political use against US citizens. In what became known last year as the “Chamber-Gate” scandal, Palantir was outed by Anonymous as the lead outfit in a private espionage consortium with security technology companies HBGary and Berico; the groups spent months “creating electronic dossiers on political opponents of the Chamber through illicit means.”

Thiel’s Palantir and its two intelligence contractor partners—collectively named “Team Themis”after the Roman goddess of law and order—proposed to the Chamber’s lawyers a plan that involved illegal cyber-espionage against the Chamber’s enemies, including targeting activists’ families and children. Among those targeted: ThinkProgress, union leaders, MoveOn, Brad Friedman and Glenn Greenwald, whose support for Wikileaks reportedly rankled Chamber member Bank of America.

Thiel has funded a number of far-right-wing causes over the years: He was an early investor in conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe’s career, funding a video called “Taxpayer’s Clearing House,” which shows O’Keefe duping working-class minorities into believing they’d won a sweepstakes, only to stick them with a tax bill for the bailouts. O’Keefe, of course, later produced the infamous ACORN and Planned Parenthood videos and was also charged with entering a federal building under false pretenses in an attempt to wiretap the offices of US Senator Mary Landrieu. Thiel was a member of the right-wing Federalist Society while at Stanford Law School, and he co-authored an anti–affirmative action book, The Diversity Myth: Multiculturalism and Political Intolerance on Campus—a book that belittles “imaginary oppressors” of minorities, blames homophobia on homosexuals and attacks domestic partnerships...

http://www.thenation.com/article/166421 ... z2WFYNuic6

This makes the IRS scandal look like childs play. :roll: Ron Paul is actually more closely linked and tied to the NSA scandal than either Obama or Bush. :roll: :roll:

Got an old blues song that goes something like this; Ron Paul is going down...down-down-down-down-down.... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
McDonalds doesn't store and track personal information from it's customers and hand it over to spy agencies. Big fat failure of an analogy.

And you can be sure of that, because?

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Ron Paul and his money man on the other hand...

What’s The Connection: Peter Thiel, Ron Paul, and the Bilderberg Group

Peter Thiel, the billionaire and co-founder of PayPal recently donated 2.5 million dollars to a superPAC that backs presidential candidate Ron Paul. The interesting thing here, and get ready for a shocker, is that Thiel happens to be a part of the Bilderberg Group and its steering committee!

Now, why would Peter Thiel, a seemingly evil investor and tech guru that invested in Facebook and has pushed an NSA spying agenda, donate to the Ron Paul campaign?

...Thiel, in recent weeks, has seemed to show himself to be an advocate for liberty and possibly his support for Ron Paul affirms that...

...Thiel is an insider to the highly secretive group, who uses the position to influence or report on their secret doings. He has had controversial views that have been expressed in talks at Stanford University though – arguing that there is a technological deceleration. “Whether we look at transportation, energy, commodity production, food production, agro-tech, nanotechnology – that with the exception of computers, we’ve had tremendous slowdown,” he says. Technology can be used for good – and bad.

Drones, spyplanes, backscatter imaging machines. They are all being abused, mistreated, and used for the nefarious against Americans and others. GMO too, is controversial...

Thiel may have something here; it’s all about what he advocates though. For this reason, maybe he endorses Ron Paul because of less control and more freedom to invent. That’s good, if it’s true. Yet, we might already know, he has endorsed NSA and has backed many of it’s projects, like Facebook.

http://planet.infowars.com/business/wha ... berg-group

...oh....but thats not all...

Ron Paul Wants to Abolish the CIA; His Largest Donor Builds Toys for It
Why does 76 percent of the civil libertarian’s Super PAC money come from billionaire Peter Thiel, whose Palantir Technologies helps the government spy on citizens?

If there’s one thing that distinguishes Ron Paul from the rest of the GOP field, it’s his principled stand against American empire and his ardent defense of individual liberties. Paul’s opposition to wars, bloated defense budgets and government espionage of US citizens has made him a hero among some young conservatives. His seemingly rock-solid principles and radicalism has even drawn some on the left; unlike even left-wing Democrats, Paul has said he wants to abolish both the CIA and the FBI to protect individual “liberty.”

So it should come as a shock and disappointment to his followers that Ron Paul’s single largest donor—his Sheldon Adelson, as it were—founded a controversial defense contractor, Palantir Technologies, that profits from government espionage work for the CIA, FBI and other agencies, and which last year was caught organizing an illegal spy ring targeting American political opponents of the US Chamber of Commerce, including journalists, progressive activists and union leaders. (Palantir takes its name from the mystic stones used by characters in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings to spy one another.)

According to recently filed FEC disclosure documents, Ron Paul’s Super PAC has received nearly all of its money from a single source, billionaire Peter Thiel. So far, Thiel has contributed $2.6 million to Ron Paul’s Super PAC, Endorse Liberty, providing 76 percent of the Super PAC’s total intake.

Thiel, a self-described libertarian and opponent of democracy who made his fortune as the founder of PayPal, launched Palantir in 2004 to profit from what the Wall Street Journal described as “the government spy-services marketplace.” The CIA’s venture capital firm, In-Q-Tel, was brought in to back up Thiel as one of Palantir’s first outside investors. Today, Palantir’s valuation is reported to be in the billions.

A recent Businessweek profile explained how Palantir makes its money—and why Ron Paul’s followers should be bothered:

Depending where you fall on the spectrum between civil liberties absolutism and homeland security lockdown, Palantir’s technology is either creepy or heroic. Judging by the company’s growth, opinion in Washington and elsewhere has veered toward the latter. Palantir has built a customer list that includes the U.S. Defense Dept., CIA, FBI, Army, Marines, Air Force, the police departments of New York and Los Angeles, and a growing number of financial institutions trying to detect bank fraud. These deals have turned the company into one of the quietest success stories in Silicon Valley—it’s on track to hit $250 million in sales this year—and a candidate for an initial public offering. Palantir has been used to find suspects in a case involving the murder of a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent, and to uncover bombing networks in Syria, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. “It’s like plugging into the Matrix,” says a Special Forces member stationed in Afghanistan who requested anonymity out of security concerns. “The first time I saw it, I was like, ‘Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.’ ”

It gets worse: the technologies and know-how acquired over years of spying on suspected foreign terrorists and threats were turned to private, political use against US citizens. In what became known last year as the “Chamber-Gate” scandal, Palantir was outed by Anonymous as the lead outfit in a private espionage consortium with security technology companies HBGary and Berico; the groups spent months “creating electronic dossiers on political opponents of the Chamber through illicit means.”

Thiel’s Palantir and its two intelligence contractor partners—collectively named “Team Themis”after the Roman goddess of law and order—proposed to the Chamber’s lawyers a plan that involved illegal cyber-espionage against the Chamber’s enemies, including targeting activists’ families and children. Among those targeted: ThinkProgress, union leaders, MoveOn, Brad Friedman and Glenn Greenwald, whose support for Wikileaks reportedly rankled Chamber member Bank of America.

Thiel has funded a number of far-right-wing causes over the years: He was an early investor in conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe’s career, funding a video called “Taxpayer’s Clearing House,” which shows O’Keefe duping working-class minorities into believing they’d won a sweepstakes, only to stick them with a tax bill for the bailouts. O’Keefe, of course, later produced the infamous ACORN and Planned Parenthood videos and was also charged with entering a federal building under false pretenses in an attempt to wiretap the offices of US Senator Mary Landrieu. Thiel was a member of the right-wing Federalist Society while at Stanford Law School, and he co-authored an anti–affirmative action book, The Diversity Myth: Multiculturalism and Political Intolerance on Campus—a book that belittles “imaginary oppressors” of minorities, blames homophobia on homosexuals and attacks domestic partnerships...

http://www.thenation.com/article/166421 ... z2WFYNuic6

This makes the IRS scandal look like childs play. :roll: Ron Paul is actually more closely linked and tied to the NSA scandal than either Obama or Bush. :roll: :roll:

Got an old blues song that goes something like this; Ron Paul is going down...down-down-down-down-down.... :lol:

The first article states there's no definite reasoning for Thiel's apparent donations.

The second article is even more of a mixed bag, especially since there's certainly nothing wrong with, "...trying to detect bank fraud...", "...to uncover bombing networks in Syria, Afghanistan, and Pakistan...", "...to find suspects in a case involving the murder of a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent...", or, "...spying on suspected foreign terrorists..." However, utilizing said technologies to spy on the general public is of great concern. Btw, Thiel is apparently a homosexual - which you CONVENIENTLY forgot to include above, which is important because it contradicts parts of the article and related link's claims. :roll:

Anyway, if the info in the above articles are true, at best, ALL you've got here is guilt by association. That's it. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 am 

Here's Ron Paul talking about Obama's intervention in Syria.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CgAP_gB ... e=youtu.be

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 103  Next