Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Titoney Baloney
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:
Howard Johnson? Hog jism? What?!! I gotta know!!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:

PM HJ. :idea: ...and I always thought it was "got'sta know", but then that's your department, nez pa'?
(I say that right?) Homer Johnson?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
The (HJ's) words only may be a few but they are direct and to the point and show he's a heretic.

Where and when did he say that? Not that I care, I would take it as a compliment.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm 

HJ wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
The (HJ's) words only may be a few but they are direct and to the point and show he's a heretic.

Where and when did he say that? Not that I care, I would take it as a compliment.

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:

PM HJ. :idea: ...and I always thought it was "got'sta know", but then that's your department, nez pa'?
(I say that right?) Homer Johnson?

^ Heard us talkin' did ya HJ? What's the HJ stand for HJ? I'm thinkin' Homer goes to Jermany. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
"fuck you bad hair attitude "

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 am 

HJ wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:

Cast your mind back to January 22, 2009

- Magnified By Hydrogen

So not only does HJ feel the need to vomit some cover band diatribe
but he feels the need to overemphasize in it when the ZFT remove such commentary
from their website. One such comment in large font delves into the living matter
of HJs All You Can Eat Buffet where what's being served is the most common universal element
known as stupidity.

HJ wrote:
BUMP.

Reason: The thread where I referred to this thread a few days ago, has been deleted,
because the thread dealt with a certain band/act/musical revue/.
No more said.
I think that the referred article brings out some interesting aspects that is worth to read and discuss.
Not to annihilate by censorship.

Maybe we should all move to a Dutch Forum?

What's interesting is a fan can view these ZFT actions as Censorship.
I am not the ZFT and I don't make decisions for what is and what is not allowed on this forum
but when it comes to my house I set the rules. As far as I know the ZFT own this forum
not HJs latest desire for a Dutch Dove that shits badminton results between the grim reaper and
Professor Viktor Sundqvist.

The people and or conversations that I decide have no place in my home
or that is under my jurisdiction is not censorship.
You don't like the rules of my home leave.
My house My rules. Matter of fact plain and simple some are not welcome.

ZFTs forum ZFTs rules.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Trendmonger wrote:
HJ wrote:
Shipped! Yes! Can't wait to hear these old gems (with, dare I say, the many great players of MOI).

And fuck Trendmonger. Put him on foe, and please don't quote him. It can ruin any fun instantly. He is the greastest disservice to ZFT. If I was in charge I would ban him immediately. The cost is zero, but the gain is strictly positive.

your wish is my command
second thought
fuck you and
HJs All You Can Eat Euro Buffet

Yes , you're the one who labeled the ZFT as performing actions of censorship
where EVERYONE should leave for a Dutch Forum.

Giving consideration to the protect and serve roles GZ goes at great length regardless
of certain Euro legal maters I find your stance minimally highly unethical and leaning more towards heresy.
If any fan here questions me calling him out
Take a stop by
HJs All You Can Eat Euro Buffet
http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16336

Look at how this guy is part of a grass roots rebellion of alienating the Zappa community against the ZFT wishes.
The words only may be a few but they are direct and to the point and show he's a heretic.Read into what HJs ideals are and you get a Dutch Wonderland of Bratwurst.
Fuck Zappanale and Fuck the German Court.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 am 

Hahahaha. Thanks! "Fuck German Courts" - that's classy.

HJ are my initials. I've been using them here for over 10 years. So they don't change. :-)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:55 am 

HJ wrote:

HJ are my initials. I've been using them here for over 10 years. So they don't change. :-)

Never change HJ, some of us just wondered what HJ stood for is all, and why did your '09 thread get locked?

Titoney's just another plastic robot in a forum that doesn't care... that's right! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 am 

"minimally highly unethical"? What the fuck is that? You can't have it both ways, Trendfucker. (Nice to meet you, HJ.)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:56 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
"minimally highly unethical"? What the fuck is that? You can't have it both ways, Trendfucker. (Nice to meet you, HJ.)

On his (Titoney's) Something's Coming blog on DZW, he posted and claimed this really happened.
David Letterman nixes Titoney's interview of FZ, after FZ said he'd "prefer Titoney interview him". Of course there's no way to investigate it like he wants. Who gives a fuck anyway? It's just another one of Titoney's Baloney stories. Gee I wonder why he never mentioned this before?
You guys gotta read this shit! You don't have to be a member either. Maybe someone will transcribe it over here. I've had enough of Titoney's Baloney for one day..... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm 

I just saw the clip of Trendy on Letterman. (I'm surprised I haven't seen it before.)

It's nowhere near as embarrassing as his appearance on Rockline, but of course he's overblown its importance. He probably still believes that he owned Letterman and his writers, as he's stated before on here.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
I just saw the clip of Trendy on Letterman. (I'm surprised I haven't seen it before.)

It's nowhere near as embarrassing as his appearance on Rockline, but of course he's overblown its importance. He probably still believes that he owned Letterman and his writers, as he's stated before on here.

Who wears short shorts? :roll:
Now he's sayin' that he had an interview with JT called The Vaultmiester from over 8 yrs. ago. He's pickin' things outta the air that no one can find the truth to. They are either dead or they could care less. He's even suggesting I research his old post before I say anything about his relationship with the ZFT or JT. Why didn't he just post the interview? I guess we're not worthy. Ha! Most likely it doesn't exist anywhere but in his mind.
Total tool time. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:18 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

Now he's sayin' that he had an interview with JT called The Vaultmiester from over 8 yrs. ago. He's pickin' things outta the air that no one can find the truth to. They are either dead or they could care less. He's even suggesting I research his old post before I say anything about his relationship with the ZFT or JT. Why didn't he just post the interview? I guess we're not worthy. Ha! Most likely it doesn't exist anywhere but in his mind.

Looks like Gary interviewed Joe for the July 2005 edition of the Warren Cuccurullo Privacy online fanzine. The website is under reconstruction, so I couldn't find a link to the interview.

http://www.cuccurullo.tv/

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:54 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
HJ wrote:

Never change HJ, some of us just wondered what HJ stood for is all, and why did your '09 thread get locked?

Titoney's just another plastic robot in a forum that doesn't care... that's right! :wink:

As I recall the thread that was deleted was one on Project/Object, which of course gave Baloney the opportunity to praise Gail and so on. I understand that ZFT can delete what they want, but I guess Baloney's defense of it was what made me furious.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:55 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

He did such an interview. That is actually the truth, and we are all supposed to know it :wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 am 

FalseDichotomy wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

Looks like Gary interviewed Joe for the July 2005 edition of the Warren Cuccurullo Privacy online fanzine. The website is under reconstruction, so I couldn't find a link to the interview.

http://www.cuccurullo.tv/

That's cool. JT's a nice guy and a little curious too, no? Why not do an interview with a fan and on WC's site. I wonder if he took money for it? :lol: Anyway that would also explain Dweezil putting up with all the complaints about him. I dunno and don't really care all that much. :roll:
EDIT: He does expect everyone to know what he's done. A couple a years back I mentioned doing a radio show and he jumped all over me about how I wasn't worthy because I liked NMB and so on. No opinions allowed but his. Basic censorship. :roll:
Total tool time!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 am 

Who wears short shorts?
I used to wear short shorts in the Seventies and early Eighties. Didn't we all? Then the hip young White guys decided it was cooler to be Black and everyone started wearing those baggy culottes that Black guys call shorts that show about two inches of shin skin and here we are. I still think pro basketball players look like big sissies in skirts. Bring back short shorts!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:39 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
"Dweezil may be named after Gail's toe but he is in spirit the son of god who was sent down
to spread his message."

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
"Dweezil may be named after Gail's toe but he is in spirit the son of god who was sent down
to spread his message."

This is off the rails fanaticism. Nobody comes close to this. Scary, scary shit. It's no wonder they handle him with kid gloves.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:49 am 

I never saw that quote before, but I've been trying to warn Dweezil about him for over three years now. My reward? I got booted from DZW. I guess Dweezil likes being God's son. Does that make Gail the Blessed Virgin?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:34 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
"I wish no ill gravity on the financial well being of any Zappa fan but plain and simple FZs project/object has nothing to do with consumert economics.
A fans investment in these 4Tieths is peanuts."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:18 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
"I wish no ill gravity on the financial well being of any Zappa fan but plain and simple FZs project/object has nothing to do with consumert economics.
A fans investment in these 4Tieths is peanuts."

Peanuts to who? I guess it wouldn't matter in that consumert economic world he lives in. Whatever the hell that is.
:roll: Eye's be rollin' on the concrete fawn! :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
"for example ths does nto mean every footstep that individual takes is soemthing anyone shoudl be proud of.
In teh caseof the ZFT it's not just human behavior in society it's hwo that human who happens to have been employed by Frank Zappa carries FZ on their lapel so to speak. No wet over it."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:32 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
"for example ths does nto mean every footstep that individual takes is soemthing anyone shoudl be proud of.
In teh caseof the ZFT it's not just human behavior in society it's hwo that human who happens to have been employed by Frank Zappa carries FZ on their lapel so to speak. No wet over it."

"Good alumni do not disrespect Frank." (We have a Babelfish team working on "No wet over it.")

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:51 am 

Trendmonger wrote:
Zappa Plays Zappa - Bamboozled By Love - Eindhoven 2009
The Growl of the Boogie Man.......................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eixYUh1w ... r_embedded

If Ray Charles came back to life as a Caucasian,
regained his eyesight and no sooner
was bitten in the neck by the werewolf
he just might sound like Ben Thomas.

I mean Ben could have sung it like an alumni
but the Evil Boogie Man Soul of Ben Thomas is a most welcomed surprise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next