Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:03 pm 

coevad wrote:
Gary wrote on Apr 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM
As far as I am concerned the stuff Kapt.Kirk has been growing and promoting is a fertilizer problem.
As far as I am concerned far too many alumni are either dead or have little to nothing to offer. I just can not groove to some of those cats anymore. That's just me.

What a rebel. How could anyone not groove to that logic.....when your dead or me you smell like doo-doo or bullshit & therefor have nothing to offer. :roll: Franks dead, I wonder if he knows yet?
Offer Titoney what? A big brown hole? He sure thinks he's some kind of important dude, everything he sez is "he thinks", "he doesn't like", "I am concerned". Why it sounds like without Titoney the whole ZFT would just fall apart. Without Titoney, how would we know what's right or what's wrong with Zappa fans or Dweezil, Joe and the ZFT or DZpZ? Save us from ourselves Titoney!
Help us Opie Wank Titoney, your our only dope! :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm 

"I support him as much then as I do now."

A strange way of putting things, sort of putting the cart before the horse. Most people would say, "I support him as much now as I did then." But then, I'm not fluent in Assburgerese.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:

A strange way of putting things, sort of putting the cart before the horse. Most people would say, "I support him as much now as I did then." But then, I'm not fluent in Assburgerese.

Lmao!

Assburglish
Trendlish
Ambassadorkanese
Trendology
Trendinomics
Trenderous Titone's

I'll stop now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:31 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Without Titoney, how would we know what's right or what's wrong

You know what's wrong. Why are you in denial? Titoney is Dweezil-Approved. 100%. No one else is allowed to speak their mind at the dweezil world forum. Figure it out, Kiirk. Titoney= Dweezil. By supporting Dweezil you are enabling Trendy.

Trendmonger wrote:
As far as I am concerned far too many alumni are either dead or have little to nothing to offer.

Dweezil has nothing to offer either but you all keep supporting him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:56 pm 

coevad wrote:
...Dweezil has never let us down. He is the man who has kept it going since 2006. I support him as much then as I do now....

Dweezil's broke?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
coevad wrote:
...Dweezil has never let us down. He is the man who has kept it going since 2006. I support him as much then as I do now....

Dweezil's broke?

Yes. He spent all his money tweaking the downloads just right, for us card holders and buying vegan food for the band. If it wasn't for all of Titoney's purchases, he might have to ask his mom for some real spending cash. :lol:

DM, I listen to FZ at home. But if DZpZ plays near me, I'm going. I also go to all the other Mothers gigs that I can too. I like live FZ music. I don't find that a problem, It's a good thing. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
DM, I listen to FZ at home. But if DZpZ plays near me, I'm going. I also go to all the other Mothers gigs that I can too. I like live FZ music. I don't find that a problem, It's a good thing.

Alright but I wish the world could experience the real Frank Zappa on his own terms.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
DM, I listen to FZ at home. But if DZpZ plays near me, I'm going. I also go to all the other Mothers gigs that I can too. I like live FZ music. I don't find that a problem, It's a good thing.

Alright but I wish the world could experience the real Frank Zappa on his own terms.

Don't we all brother, don't we all. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:16 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:

Assburgerese...Jim, it's words like that that make me realise I am but an apprentice. You are the master.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm 

coevad wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:

Lmao!

Assburglish
Trendlish
Ambassadorkanese
Trendology
Trendinomics
Trenderous Titone's

I'll stop now.

Please don't - these had me laughing all the way through my cornflakes. I like 'Trendish' in particular.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 am 

Trendy was whining again this morning. He doesn't like his carefully crafted words quoted on DZW's One-Liners group.

Gary wrote on Jun 7, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Some of the DZW community members are once again stirring up the old their bleak hill boarding school agenda. Misrepresentation is once again getting way out of hand.

Dweezil Zappa has documented, forewarned and deleted users.

Indeed, Dweezil has nothing better to do with his time than protect your lily-white ass.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:16 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
Trendy was whining again this morning. He doesn't like his carefully crafted words quoted on DZW's One-Liners group.

Gary wrote on Jun 7, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Some of the DZW community members are once again stirring up the old their bleak hill boarding school agenda. Misrepresentation is once again getting way out of hand.

Indeed, Dweezil has nothing better to do with his time than protect your lily-white ass.

I think whats getting up his bangle is that the quotes are being posted (largely) without comment. It must suck a big one to see words as ass-holey as these coming right back at ya unvarnished. Fuck 'im. Hope it hurts!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 am 

Pope Jim wrote:

Why would Gary think Dweezil would delete someone for repeating something Gary said?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:57 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:

Why would Gary think Dweezil would delete someone for repeating something Gary said?

He acts like he's being "attacked" or singled out. I suppose DZ looks at it like schoolyard bullies so of course if it gets Dweezils attention Titioney's gonna act like he's being picked on. Even when they're his own words. No ones saying anything to his boasts except stuff like, "ya right", or I'll clarify one of his comments like the one, "I shared the stage with Frank Zappa and David Letterman and 4 million people liked it". My response, "He was in the audience not on stage and it was more embarrassing than anything as he only said 5 words ending in Hootenanny." No one has been attacking him. He just can't stand his own words being quoted over there. Trips been real cool about posting his boasts and just letting them lie there, like big steaming chunks of BULLSHIT, which they are. Most quotes are as Trendmonger. I think his personality is splitting over these two sites. Some of the DZW folks don't know about him being Trendy and he doesn't want them to know either. Ya can't hide from your past in the cyber world. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 pm 

I, just now, recieved an e-mail from Gail, regarding the Roxy by Proxy thingie.
In it, is the sentence..."Yes, & But what does this mean to you exactly?"
I predict Gary's newest phrase, to be pounded into the ground, will be....."Yes, & But what".
You just watch!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:00 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:16 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
I, just now, recieved an e-mail from Gail, regarding the Roxy by Proxy thingie.
In it, is the sentence..."Yes, & But what does this mean to you exactly?"
I predict Gary's newest phrase, to be pounded into the ground, will be....."Yes, & But what".
You just watch!

You, just now, became Titoney's biggest hero of the moment. :mrgreen:

Yes, & But what does this mean to you exactly jpd?...And but also, how is that Roxy thingie anyway? Easy to read and comprehend with all those, "Yes, & But what does this mean to you exactly" 's included in it?
Was it a form letter or personnel note? :?

Gary still doesn't realize that For The Love Of Frank is a tribute band from Chico and not a concept of some sort or alumni actually playing for the love of Franks music. :roll: That's why he had to tell this big story about him seeing alumni taking vast amounts of cash backstage where he witnessed the dirty money transaction in person. He just rambled on like he does, totally unawares as to what we on DZW were saying. He just prattled on about how terrible those alumni were for taking money and saying they played for the love of Frank. Like Dweezil & Zappa Plays Zappa plays for free. :roll: The other Mothers, Ike, Ray & Robert Martin were playing with For The Love Of Frank....a tribute band! :roll:

EDIT: I got my notice too.GZ is really into that astrology speak, so to speak.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 am 

You can only go back ten pages on the dzw groups now. When they first enabled the 'new format' there was 500 or so 'Meeting Place' pages of 'Trendologies' to sift through. That's all vaulted now, I guess. We need fresh material anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:37 pm 

coevad wrote:
You can only go back ten pages on the dzw groups now. When they first enabled the 'new format' there was 500 or so 'Meeting Place' pages of 'Trendologies' to sift through. That's all vaulted now, I guess. We need fresh material anyway.

Obama did it... :smoke:

(the Hotel I was in last week only had Fox News... :mrgreen: )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:43 am 

Hey, boys and girl. Fresh spew! Put on your lobster bibs and dive in.

Gary wrote on Jun 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM

In the Court Of The Roxy SG.... The playability and so called stock aural possibilities are amazing. No need to summon a fire witch and shutter one's dreams. A guy/gal can buy one, become their own jester of any color of choice and pipe away with the terpsichores. Add water makes it's own sauce......

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:01 am 

Can Bobby sue?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:08 am 

His head looks like a potato... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am 

Gary wrote on Jun 11, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Tolstoy: "Some mathematician, I believe, has said that true pleasure lies not in the discovery of truth, but in the search for it."

Sounds like some community members know little to nothing of either effort.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
Hey, boys and girl. Fresh spew! Put on your lobster bibs and dive in.

Gary wrote on Jun 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM

In the Court Of The Roxy SG.... The playability and so called stock aural possibilities are amazing. No need to summon a fire witch and shutter one's dreams. A guy/gal can buy one, become their own jester of any color of choice and pipe away with the terpsichores. Add water makes it's own sauce......

This gives me douche chills. What an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:10 am 

Trendmonger, the master of suckuperry. If I were a decent guitar player and discovered I had fans like him, I'd switch to accordion and learn some polkas. Turn on the bubble machine! And now, more new spew:

Gary wrote on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM

No threats have been issued. It should be clear that Dweezil Zappa has time and time again addressed the user community misconduct issue here. If and when any other users get banned,,,, the history should have everyone look at theirself in the mirror. Take the time to know the truth and not quickly come up with some wrong answer that fits a school yard agenda. If anyone wants to know the truth about me on any issue just ask and be polite and I always try to take the time to give honest answers. It may take a little time to search out the truth, it may take a little time to understand my writings and weed through some of my spelling errors but misreresentation of me is way out of line when it becomes a school yard game.

What I am noticing is Kapt.Kirk is implying gross misrepresentation of me. I would hope that is what would sound familiar to some misguded commentary that keeps rasing it's head up at this domain.

People will quote me. I'm certainly not embarrased about the intent of my writings. Should I be ambassareed about spelling errors? I'd be more embarrased if I was parading mediocrity of alumni and how disrepsectful some of them are to the ZFT. The more I have learned about some of them over the decades is why I want no association with some of them. My history of supporting some of those lost soul alumni quotient bands is long in the past. In the 90s I learned enough about some of them that made me put on the brake pedal.

It's not so much I object to people quoting me. If done so in a respectable way in no way do I question it. My writings are honest, done so with respect to what Dweezil Zappa has done or is currently doing. When folks outwardly have an agenda to put a series of quotes in a haystack and talk of some pervesion, which are their self imposed fantasy, I think that is getting way out of line.

Firstly there has never been any self imposed ambassadorship. The name change from Ambassador-at-Large to my first name was done because of lack of community standards. I had been asked to be an ambassador for this site before it went live. When this site went live a level of standards and community respect existed here, for quite some time. Dweezil has commented enough on user misconduct and it certainy has been an unfortunate thing for him to get involved with. The moderation and banning. So unfortunate that it gets to that level.

Secondly I had never had any form of adolecent crush on any given pop star, or alternative entertainment star for that matte. I will clearly state that anyone putting this out there is stirring up the dog waste of a school yard agenda.

Phew! Spew phew! The motherfucking motherlode. So many wonderful misspellings. My favorite is where he confuses "ambassareed" with "embarrased" (sic). It's almost Freudian.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next