Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 336
We Demand President Obama Resign

President Richard Nixon resigned after wiretapping a handful of journalists, sparing the nation the ordeal of impeachment. We call on Obama to do the same. His administration vetted the NSA's surveillance of millions of Americans and seriously violated the Fourth Amendment. He confiscated the personal records of reporters, thus violating the First Amendment, and the IRS under his watch harassed political organizations opposed to his policies. Moreover, his administration has lied under oath to Congress. In addition to violating Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution by invading Libya, his administration engaged in torture and conducted a covert drone war. Due to the severity of these crimes, we call for the immediate resignation of Barack Obama
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-demand-president-obama-resign/sTtJndXm

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14648
And NONE of the former presidents did any of that stuff. :roll:

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Posts: 717
Location: Atlanta
Yep, Cal is right. The history of our presidency has been corruption free from Nixon until now. What a world. By the way, you really think THIS forum is the place to get your message heard? What are there, 30 of us here? Or do you believe that we are the actual people with power in this country?

_________________
“The power of pop music to corrupt and putrify the minds of world youth are virtually limitless."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18113
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
duchamp wrote:
By the way, you really think THIS forum is the place to get your message heard? What are there, 30 of us here? Or do you believe that we are the actual people with power in this country?

Sure it is. At least 5 of those 30 are FBI. Convince them, and Obama suddenly "disappears" one night.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14648
If you had said "We Demand Rob Ford Resign" then I might be on that bandwagon.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 12767
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
A new low. Ban yourself!
Now call me sweet Little Sally names, all in real big letters so all 30* of us "get it". :roll:

* a little high don't you think? Specially seeing that 5 are silent FBI guy's watching LS anyway. :D

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
I'd LOVE to sign it. But first of all, I'm not American and secondly, I don't want to register (which is required) in order to sign it.


calvin2hikers wrote:
And NONE of the former presidents did any of that stuff. :roll:

duchamp wrote:
Yep, Cal is right. The history of our presidency has been corruption free from Nixon until now. What a world.


Well, duh! But that's not the point, now it is?! :roll:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Posts: 717
Location: Atlanta
Disco Boy wrote:
duchamp wrote:
Yep, Cal is right. The history of our presidency has been corruption free from Nixon until now. What a world.


Well, duh! But that's not the point, now it is?! :roll:


No, the point is that blaming the president-in-power at a given time is beyond naive. They are all part of the same system. If the president had nearly the powers so many people attribute to him, then why doesn't he use this power to do all the terrible things so many people accuse him of wanting to do? It doesn't matter who the president is. The system will forever be corrupt, and the figurehead is nothing more than a red herring to give people something to throw stones at, so they feel like their words may actually mean something. Keep your head in the sand, or don't. The end result is still the same. Those in power do what they desire, and thinking that they are even slightly worried about your opinions of their performance is egotistical and delusional.

_________________
“The power of pop music to corrupt and putrify the minds of world youth are virtually limitless."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 am
Posts: 230
Location: The Land of the Ice & Snow
duchamp wrote:
The system will forever be corrupt

Other than that, it's fucking great to be alive. :smoke:

_________________
Oh No! I don't believe it...
You say that you think you know the meaning of love...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
duchamp wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
duchamp wrote:
Yep, Cal is right. The history of our presidency has been corruption free from Nixon until now. What a world.


Well, duh! But that's not the point, now it is?! :roll:


No, the point is that blaming the president-in-power at a given time is beyond naive. They are all part of the same system. If the president had nearly the powers so many people attribute to him, then why doesn't he use this power to do all the terrible things so many people accuse him of wanting to do? It doesn't matter who the president is. The system will forever be corrupt, and the figurehead is nothing more than a red herring to give people something to throw stones at, so they feel like their words may actually mean something. Keep your head in the sand, or don't. The end result is still the same. Those in power do what they desire, and thinking that they are even slightly worried about your opinions of their performance is egotistical and delusional.


You're only half correct.

First of all, when one fucks up, one must take responsibility for their actions. If one does not, they're spineless (like many here) and should be held accountable. And THAT is the point.

Lefties need to stop giving the Obama Administration excuses for this shit. If the Bush Jnr. Administration were still in power and established these same policies, they'd ROAST him. So why is the Obama admin ANY different? Because they're lefties and that makes it ok?! Not only that, but the Obama admin HAS done what many have accused them of. Are you living under a rock? The Obama admin has now done FAR more damage to American's civil liberties, many countries' economies and has accumulated a larger national debt than the Bush Jnr. admin EVER did...and in only HALF the time. So much so, it's as though the Bush Jnr. admin never even left. On the other hand, if Romney were President, I agree he'd be implementing many of the same policies with similar results. However, there would be less socialist BS.

Lastly, of course the system is corrupt. There is no argument there.

Next up, the first Depression (and because of much of the above) of our lifetime is just around the corner...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 336
Disco Boy wrote:

First of all, when one fucks up, one must take responsibility for their actions. If one does not, they're spineless (like many here) and should be held accountable. And THAT is the point.


Next up, the first Depression (and because of much of the above) of our lifetime is just around the corner...

Meet Your New Boss: Buying Large Employers Will Enable China To Dominate 1000s Of U.S. Communities
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ommunities

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 3464
Disco Boy wrote:
I'd LOVE to sign it. But first of all, I'm not American and secondly, I don't want to register (which is required) in order to sign it.


calvin2hikers wrote:
And NONE of the former presidents did any of that stuff. :roll:

duchamp wrote:
Yep, Cal is right. The history of our presidency has been corruption free from Nixon until now. What a world.


Well, duh! But that's not the point, now it is?! :roll:


You are in desperate need of a shrink. It must be painful to be you, so certain of being 100% correct about everything....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 2351
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Image

_________________
_________________Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I'd LOVE to sign it. But first of all, I'm not American and secondly, I don't want to register (which is required) in order to sign it.


calvin2hikers wrote:
And NONE of the former presidents did any of that stuff. :roll:

duchamp wrote:
Yep, Cal is right. The history of our presidency has been corruption free from Nixon until now. What a world.


Well, duh! But that's not the point, now it is?! :roll:


You are in desperate need of a shrink. It must be painful to be you, so certain of being 100% correct about everything....


You are in desperate need of another ad-hominem. Because we ALL know you couldn't debate me successfully to save your life.

And no, I'm not certain of being 100% correct about everything. However, regarding the things I've studied thoroughly, I am.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6176
Location: Your Mom's Box
Every Presidency has scandals but there are just way too many with this piece of shit Obama that even the media outlets that have coddled and protected this turd for all these years know they can't do it anymore and have changed their tune. Just on the Bengazi COVER UP alone he should be fucking out of there.

he stinks and a lot of you dildos fell for it. give up. stop defending his every move now. you just look silly at this point.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:37 am
Posts: 493
Regis Philbin for president !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 3464
Disco Boy wrote:
You are in desperate need of another ad-hominem. Because we ALL know you couldn't debate me successfully to save your life.


There you go again! "Because we ALL know..."
Ha, ha, ha, what a maroon!
You've stepped in it.
I'm sure you use well-worn phrases like: "think outside the box," too.
"Homina, homina, homina," says Ralph Kramden.

I AM criticising you, because I do not like your presentation and therefore YOU. "wink wink eye roll O! the Humanity of it all."

It has nothing to do with your pedestrian beliefs. Do you think I waste my time reading your "blog?"

I just don't like the way you carry yourself. I don't care if you're a fascist or a commie.

well, it's my own fault for starting it, but only one day has past and I have had to come out of my internet exile...

Goodbye, smarty pants.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18101
Location: Somewhere in time
Again, this has been going on for well over ten years if not longer, it was made public in 2004 or 5 and no one made a big deal out of it… :idea:

I have been able to talk about what I know since it has been widely reported... :arrow:

They got every communication covered that cross's (1) hub exchange which is pretty much everything except a local land line call… :shock:

No matter how close you are to someone you call on a cell, it hits a hub then comes back… :o

They have tapping devices in every hub of all the majors and the small fries collocate so they get covered too...they got you if they look… :twisted:

That’s the trick, they are not looking unless there is a dam good reason or you pissed someone off, because it is a needle in a haystack search, and uses huge resources… :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
You are in desperate need of another ad-hominem. Because we ALL know you couldn't debate me successfully to save your life.


There you go again! "Because we ALL know..."
Ha, ha, ha, what a maroon!
You've stepped in it.
I'm sure you use well-worn phrases like: "think outside the box," too.
"Homina, homina, homina," says Ralph Kramden.

I AM criticising you, because I do not like your presentation and therefore YOU. "wink wink eye roll O! the Humanity of it all."

It has nothing to do with your pedestrian beliefs. Do you think I waste my time reading your "blog?"

I just don't like the way you carry yourself. I don't care if you're a fascist or a commie.

well, it's my own fault for starting it, but only one day has past and I have had to come out of my internet exile...

Goodbye, smarty pants.


I present and assert my viewpoints with either evidence, facts or logic. There's NOTHING wrong with that. Whether or not you disagree with them is another matter. But of course you're not going to debate me on this subject (or possibly any other). And that's again, simply because you know you won't be able to do it successfully.

Also, I fail to see how my points are pedestrian, especially since I've included excessive amounts of compelling information backing them up, not to mention, they're not mainstream. And I don't have a blog - I don't know where the hell you got that?

Goodbye, ad-hominem slinger.

tweedle-dee wrote:
Again, this has been going on for well over ten years if not longer, it was made public in 2004 or 5 and no one made a big deal out of it… :idea:

I have been able to talk about what I know since it has been widely reported... :arrow:

They got every communication covered that cross's (1) hub exchange which is pretty much everything except a local land line call… :shock:

No matter how close you are to someone you call on a cell, it hits a hub then comes back… :o

They have tapping devices in every hub of all the majors and the small fries collocate so they get covered too...they got you if they look… :twisted:

That’s the trick, they are not looking unless there is a dam good reason or you pissed someone off, because it is a needle in a haystack search, and uses huge resources… :smoke:


Oh, look who's back! It's the poster who advocates Socialism AND Obama's destructive policies that have destroyed the 4th Amendment, Liberty and a whole SHITLOAD of other things and believes that NSA surveillance is a good thing since they're ONLY implementing it to get the bad guys!

To even think that, let alone believe it, undeniably confirms that you're BEYOND STUPID.

You may now go back to ranting about how Obama is hiding behind the NSB, jerk-off...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18101
Location: Somewhere in time
I still don't want to talk to the dipshit who said he would leave me alone, I guess that tells us his word is worthless, I'm so not surprised... :!:

But I must defend my position since Douche wants to out line mine without an ounce of knowledge... :?:

I do not believe the government should do these search's but they do and have been for a long long time, so it is and that will not change, the genie is out of the bottle... :arrow:

That leaves us with who will they look at out of the hundreds of millions that they capture, certainly not me, why there is no pay off. Maybe a drug dealer if they were big enough, but that's not part of the scope of the search. You would either have to be involved in some type of activity related to terroristic acts or involved with a group that may be questionable... :idea:


For instance if I was involved with a group who advocated the government may need to over thrown (left or right), I could expect some filtering... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 829
Plook , by just doing your job you might get looked at , especially in light of that 26 yr old ' contractor ' .

But posting on a forum about Zappa too ???

Could be dangerous :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dee wrote:
I still don't want to talk to the dipshit who said he would leave me alone, I guess that tells us his word is worthless, I'm so not surprised... :!:


If you're talking about me, then when and where did I say that?!

tweedle-dee wrote:
But I must defend my position since Douche wants to out line mine without an ounce of knowledge... :?:

I do not believe the government should do these search's but they do and have been for a long long time, so it is and that will not change, the genie is out of the bottle... :arrow:

That leaves us with who will they look at out of the hundreds of millions that they capture, certainly not me, why there is no pay off. Maybe a drug dealer if they were big enough, but that's not part of the scope of the search. You would either have to be involved in some type of activity related to terroristic acts or involved with a group that may be questionable... :idea:


For instance if I was involved with a group who advocated the government may need to over thrown (left or right), I could expect some filtering... :smoke:


Image

And ALL this coming from someone who actually believes what the Government tells him AND advocates Socialism (a form of dictatorship).

Keep the Comedy Gold, comin', genius...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:51 am
Posts: 53
I'm convinced more than ever that this is not the place to talk about Peter Joseph or Jacque Fresco.

Oh well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6176
Location: Your Mom's Box
Now as if this mother fucker hasn't done enough fucked up dumb shit, he's now sending more $$$ and guns to fucking Syria.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 am
Posts: 1159
If you don't like the guy, vote him out of office.
Simples. :o


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group