Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
Trendmonger, the master of suckuperry. If I were a decent guitar player and discovered I had fans like him, I'd switch to accordion and learn some polkas. Turn on the bubble machine! And now, more new spew:

Gary wrote on Jun 11, 2013 at 10:21 AM

No threats have been issued. It should be clear that Dweezil Zappa has time and time again addressed the user community misconduct issue here. If and when any other users get banned,,,, the history should have everyone look at theirself in the mirror. Take the time to know the truth and not quickly come up with some wrong answer that fits a school yard agenda. If anyone wants to know the truth about me on any issue just ask and be polite and I always try to take the time to give honest answers. It may take a little time to search out the truth, it may take a little time to understand my writings and weed through some of my spelling errors but misreresentation of me is way out of line when it becomes a school yard game.

What I am noticing is Kapt.Kirk is implying gross misrepresentation of me. I would hope that is what would sound familiar to some misguded commentary that keeps rasing it's head up at this domain.

People will quote me. I'm certainly not embarrased about the intent of my writings. Should I be ambassareed about spelling errors? I'd be more embarrased if I was parading mediocrity of alumni and how disrepsectful some of them are to the ZFT. The more I have learned about some of them over the decades is why I want no association with some of them. My history of supporting some of those lost soul alumni quotient bands is long in the past. In the 90s I learned enough about some of them that made me put on the brake pedal.

It's not so much I object to people quoting me. If done so in a respectable way in no way do I question it. My writings are honest, done so with respect to what Dweezil Zappa has done or is currently doing. When folks outwardly have an agenda to put a series of quotes in a haystack and talk of some pervesion, which are their self imposed fantasy, I think that is getting way out of line.

Firstly there has never been any self imposed ambassadorship. The name change from Ambassador-at-Large to my first name was done because of lack of community standards. I had been asked to be an ambassador for this site before it went live. When this site went live a level of standards and community respect existed here, for quite some time. Dweezil has commented enough on user misconduct and it certainy has been an unfortunate thing for him to get involved with. The moderation and banning. So unfortunate that it gets to that level.

Secondly I had never had any form of adolecent crush on any given pop star, or alternative entertainment star for that matte. I will clearly state that anyone putting this out there is stirring up the dog waste of a school yard agenda.

Phew! Spew phew! The motherfucking motherlode. So many wonderful misspellings. My favorite is where he confuses "ambassareed" with "embarrased" (sic). It's almost Freudian.

Er. I think the "ambassareed" thing was deliberate and self-effacing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:20 am 

user misconduct? what is this Tron meets ZFT?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 am 

I particularly like "misreresentation". Is it about falsly resenting someone all over again?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:05 am 

HJ wrote:
I particularly like "misreresentation". Is it about falsly resenting someone all over again?

If so, it's aimed at me. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:30 am 

Gee, what did I do to deserve such a fate? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm 

Really, what is he talking about???... :?

Ray White, I just talked with in Chico (and spoke to briefly in the past with ZPZ), he is a total gentlemen and was very nice to me and gave me a gift of encouragement for my sick wife...without asking!... 8)

Any conflict simply deals with people playing music and trying to get money...their job...this guy is a douche, to attack them on a personal level, the exact thing he accuses others off… :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:44 pm 

Trendy is the Chief of the Brain Police over at DZW. It's very politically correct over there. If you try to discuss substantive issues (like what a stupid brown-nosing dipstick Gary is) you will eventually get in trouble. Dweezil always takes his side. Sometimes I wonder if Gary is Dweezil's older, unacknowledged half-brother, it's so much like family loyalty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm 

Plook wrote:
this guy is a douche, to attack them on a personal level, the exact thing he accuses others off…

He's simply doing Dweezil's dirty work.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:45 pm 

What thread is that on over at DZW PJ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 pm 

The latest quote comes from One-Liners.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
The latest quote comes from One-Liners.

I saw that one and answered it. That new format takes some getting used to. You can't edit or delete anymore either and anything over a short paragraph is buried under "read more". It all looks the same. I can't seem to post a link to a youtube video anymore either. The way Titoney makes it sound is that I'm gonna get banned any second now. All anyone is doing is making it clear that he don't speak for us or the ZFT. You'd think he was being attacked by a Tasmanian Devil, on some school yard playground of his, instead of being politely corrected for a simple gaff.
Total tool man! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:02 am 

It's been four days now, Trendy. Poot forth or forever hold your pud.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 am 

Per load of shit, that is :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:18 pm 

Tom Fowler can't do the upcoming Grandmothers tour. He's too week from kemo treatments. So Nappy and Don released last years Tour on disc and listed Toms bass credit as: A Nono Mous.

C'mon Trendy, shine for us.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 am 

Judging by the evidence in this thread, Trendmonger seems to be turning into an enormous CULT.
He appears, however, unaware of how large his CULT is. This often happens with great artists; they have huge, deep CULTS.

Perhaps he's just too absorbed in his art.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 am 

And now for a moldy oldie

Gary wrote on Feb 27, 2010 at 8:27 PM

While I don't think dancing with my 1 year old daughter to "What's New In Baltimore" in the general vicinity of the sound board at the Baltimore Rams Head Live Sound-check or getting a song dedicated to me and my ill father qualifies, a tip of my hat goes out to not only all those crickets who had chorused and but also newts of any given global coordinates in all their radiant splendor.

If Dweezil & the band ever invite me up for any form of live on stage recreation I'd gladly join but one thing is for sure as religious and or diplomatic I may seem on this sovereign journey "The Nun Story" should let us all tell the Mia Culpa of some of that old time corporate label dogma to take that pin and hang it in their a*s. ...

Please make no mistake this is not isolated to the legal rights of protecting or policing the integrity of the artist. It's a tough job and thankfully someone is doing that. Additionally this is about not bowing to the religion of that old time corporate rock standards and or label directives so you keep the people who gave you your contract happy. Listening to the composers intent has always seemed 100% the guide here, even if a little audience members getting in on the action for a few moments.

Are there even any major record labels out there to contract these unexpected perfection performances of the composers music anymore?

Make no mistake when it comes to this music Frank Zappa was the only Mother Superior where the true religion is in the work he left us which ZPZ have performed at a level of due diligence that few to none could ever have expected was achievable.

So in these four years yes all you crickets can be heard louder than aluminum noisemakers that simulated the sound of crickets that were used to round up men whose pilot left them six miles beyond their target lines at Omaha Beach in Normandy during WWII.

Please N'Lighten us all about your town and if a sealed tuna sandwich form of a story can be intertwined into your on stage happening.

Shit howdy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:06 am 

Ahhh classic-era Trendy. Basking in the afterglow of his recently consumed medication, he decides to throw some words up in the air and then catch each one randomly and type it up for our edification. What a fucken tool.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 am 

Meanwhile no new words of jizzdom in ten days! Gary Browncheese, what's got into you? Oh baby now... Of course, if we never hear from him again, I can say "mission accomplished," just like my hero Monkeyboy Bush, and watch this thread fade to the bottom of a long list into oblivion and all will be well with the world again. Except for Syria. But that won't happen. He's just recharging. He's got his nose deep up some Zappa's ass. He'll be back. But thanks for the oldie but moldie, coevad. That'll tide me over for a few more days.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:02 pm 

I just can't read it, the "cuteness" of it just sends me running in the other direction, I can't keep my focus... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm 

It's an acquired taste, almost an insidious compulsion. Run away while you still can.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm 

He's got teeth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm 

coevad wrote:
He's got teeth

Sorta' a rounded off pup-tent affair, with little teeth stuck all around, then eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am 

Gary wrote on Aug 30, 2010 at 12:20 AM

May a centered energy of peace be the wind that not only calmly blows through your shudder doors and but also is the energy towards your mast of staying the coarse of greener pastures and a sky blue sky.

Not poetry; spewetry.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 am 

coevad wrote:

Not poetry; spewetry.

spewetry -- beautiful!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 31  Next