Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:46 am 

EAST ORLAND, Maine — What the music of Frank Zappa has joined together, let no man put asunder.

That could be the wedding motto of Howie Kittelson of Stockton Springs and his bride-to-be, Vera Jones of London, Ontario. The couple — both aficionados of the eclectic music of Zappa — plan to wed Saturday night at WERU-FM in a ceremony broadcast during the 10 p.m. to midnight heavy metal show called “Head Rush.”

“Getting married on the air — all I can say is, ‘How cool is she, that she wants to do something so personal and unique?’” the effusive Kittelson, who has a weekly Zappa-only music show called “Conceptual Continuity with Howie Zowie,” said Thursday. “There’s no pressure, but yet I get to invite the entire world.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/27/n ... day-night/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:36 am 

Excentrifugal Sam wrote:
EAST ORLAND, Maine — What the music of Frank Zappa has joined together, let no man put asunder.

That could be the wedding motto of Howie Kittelson of Stockton Springs and his bride-to-be, Vera Jones of London, Ontario. The couple — both aficionados of the eclectic music of Zappa — plan to wed Saturday night at WERU-FM in a ceremony broadcast during the 10 p.m. to midnight heavy metal show called “Head Rush.”

“Getting married on the air — all I can say is, ‘How cool is she, that she wants to do something so personal and unique?’” the effusive Kittelson, who has a weekly Zappa-only music show called “Conceptual Continuity with Howie Zowie,” said Thursday. “There’s no pressure, but yet I get to invite the entire world.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/27/n ... day-night/

Anyone else listen to Howie Zowie's show on WERU? It's very good! Give it a try!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:36 pm 

I hope the guy got a pre-nup or else she is going to take all vinyl in the divorce. :mrgreen:

You just don't understand, You're from Kalamazoo.