Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 am 

Plook wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:
And what the hell does any of this tangent have to do with sock puppet Obama resigning? And what if he did? We'd still have a thoroughly incompetent government. Joe Biden's an improvement? Nancy Pelosi? The Big Boehner? Get fucking real.

Oh yeah, check out my band-aid !
We Demand President Obama Resign

President Richard Nixon resigned after wiretapping a handful of journalists, sparing the nation the ordeal of impeachment. We call on Obama to do the same. His administration vetted the NSA's surveillance of millions of Americans and seriously violated the Fourth Amendment. He confiscated the personal records of reporters, thus violating the First Amendment, and the IRS under his watch harassed political organizations opposed to his policies. Moreover, his administration has lied under oath to Congress. In addition to violating Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution by invading Libya, his administration engaged in torture and conducted a covert drone war. Due to the severity of these crimes, we call for the immediate resignation of Barack Obama

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... n/sTtJndXm

1.) The surveillance program has existed in its present form since 2003 and only the filtering of the information has changed, it all has been captured since then.
2.) The reporters had knowledge of a leak that endangered undercover assets world wide.
3.) An IRS agent who is a Republican testified last week he and he alone came up with the plan to investigate the claims of Tea Baggers that they were not political organizations (the Tea Baggers were committing fraud).
4.) If the lie was Benghazi, the analysis came from the CIA.
5.) We never invaded Libya we supplied military assistance, a long standing American tradition.
6.) Interrogation and covert strikes have been going on for some time.

All stuff that has gone on for a long, long time...the problem seems to be that Blacky McBlackman is doing it... :smoke:

Sorry to have to say this Plook because I used to kinda like ya but you are a flipping idiot.... who da flip cares about skin color anymore..not me....only you ya tool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 am 

Plook, has his facts incorrect, the data mining and patriot act has changed since obama took office. Further this is now that was then, and the lieing obama who said he was going to change all the data mining that bush did, has actually taken it to a higher level, and to those who say the pres. has no power to change thing well obama has taken executive order to a new level, now meddling with the epa again, look I would like to see obama resign, but he will not what he is going to continue to do is step on his own dick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:51 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Plook, has his facts incorrect, the data mining and patriot act has changed since obama took office. Further this is now that was then, and the lieing obama who said he was going to change all the data mining that bush did, has actually taken it to a higher level, and to those who say the pres. has no power to change thing well obama has taken executive order to a new level, now meddling with the epa again, look I would like to see obama resign, but he will not what he is going to continue to do is step on his own dick.

I am 100% correct about collection, it is the filtering that has advanced with technology, but they were capturing everything since 2003 or 2004.

They did suffer from data overload the first couple of years but have been improving the ability to sift the data through newer technologies.

The fact that they tapped in at the hubs was reported on Nova in 2008 or 2009 and was revealed by telecommunications worker in 2004 or 2005, it was later learned that they cut into the network in 2003 or 2004 and a book came out in 2007 or 2008 that the show referenced.

If the President changed his mind about something, oh well, that doesn't change the facts...

I was in one of those buildings and I know from where they siphon, that they capture all and if they are in 13 hubs nationally they are getting pretty much everything and have been since I was shown the NSA room in 2005.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:56 am 

Little_Sally wrote:
Sorry to have to say this Plook because I used to kinda like ya but you are a flipping idiot.... who da flip cares about skin color anymore..not me....only you ya tool

Hey Sally I'm sorry but honesty is a big ticket item for me, I can not lie to make you like me, I am a truth machine...if it doesn't fit what you would feel more comfortable hearing, I apologize for making you uncomfortable... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am 

I'm not disputing the technology, the issue is the targeting of individuals and organisations, that looks to have be collaborated with from the top (WH). This is also being argued as to whether the data is overkill . Obviously the pres. surrounds himself with some wonderful people to run the country , he admits he doesn't know what the hell is happening. Simply put it is what is being done with the data and how secure is it, does the nsa leaker ring a bell.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
I'm not disputing the technology, the issue is the targeting of individuals and organisations, that looks to have be collaborated with from the top (WH). This is also being argued as to whether the data is overkill . Obviously the pres. surrounds himself with some wonderful people to run the country , he admits he doesn't know what the hell is happening. Simply put it is what is being done with the data and how secure is it, does the nsa leaker ring a bell.

Did you see the server center the NSA are building in Utah...fucking incredible it is massive, man it would be cool to audit there and its in my area... 8)

I think they probably either delete or store what they don't check (why save it though)… :idea:

I heard this machine can almost think when it filters, it isn't just looking for key words, phrases, or visual images, it actually filters in context taking in consideration many factors… :shock:

That sounds necessary since you would have just to much stuff, they have to filter to a manageable amount of material before human eyes see it otherwise they would not be able to keep up with the input… :arrow:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm 

meanwhile back at the obama vacation, glad he is having a working vac. Stand back and just look at the path this admin has gone, these people are completely out of control, Obama is a hack.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:35 pm 

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:06 pm 

We have a thoroughly incompetent government that seems compatible with our thoroughly useless monetary system.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
OK Mr Knowitall, space travel as a confirmation of your si fi idea. Show me the craft that the USA uses to go to the space station. You obviously have never worked or been to a construction site, IF the world were to or could go to machine age then there will be millions of jobs building said machines, and repairing them.

Firstly, it's obvious that a space craft is used to dock with the International Space Station or MIR or any other orbiting space lab.

Secondly, simply go to Wikipedia and type in International Space Station in it's search bar and you can find an answer to your own question.

Also your right I haven't been a construction worker, but you have yet to name one construction company you worked for.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:59 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:

Is there any way you Spam-Bots could post some satirical pictures that are intelligently conceived or at least slightly humorous?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:20 am 

rajhoul wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
OK Mr Knowitall, space travel as a confirmation of your si fi idea. Show me the craft that the USA uses to go to the space station. You obviously have never worked or been to a construction site, IF the world were to or could go to machine age then there will be millions of jobs building said machines, and repairing them.

Firstly, it's obvious that a space craft is used to dock with the International Space Station or MIR or any other orbiting space lab.

Secondly, simply go to Wikipedia and type in International Space Station in it's search bar and you can find an answer to your own question.

Also your right I haven't been a construction worker, but you have yet to name one construction company you worked for.

WOW you need to go to wikipedia, the USA has NO spacecraft to go to the space station, and I'll name one company, Scull construction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 am 

rajhoul wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

The MIR Space Station was destroyed falling to earth years ago, we built the ISS using the Space Shuttle and rocket launched sections. The Space Shuttle would transport people and supplies when visiting an orbit that allowed it to dock. The rest of the time Russian made capsuls and rockets have been used, now that the Space Shuttle has been retired, the Russian craft are the only way you can get to the Space Station period.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:36 am 

Isn't that what I just said?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:30 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 pm 

Ban SB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

That's your Democratically union based public education system at work. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 pm 

When the ship really starts to sink am I gonna be another asshole pointing fingers and trying to figure out who to blame for the leak or am I going to start bailing water?

Democrat or Republican, only fools are still fighting for these two "sides". If you champion either political party over the other, I suggest you consider the thought that you just might be a part of the biggest, mega demographic there is: RUBES.

As long as you continue to pretend/actually believe that our problems are about political parties then the ones who are truly guilty can keep bending you over. The people in control have created the illusion of 2 extremely different parties. How can you fall for this shit?

All corporate media is in the brainwashing business. All of it. Turn off the fucking news.

Turn off the news or else you deserve to drown in shit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:54 pm 

Some people like to drown in the shit.
Some people are interested in the political ramifications around them and like to talk about it.
Most people know the things you posted.
Some people would even call it intellectually stimulating and some people assume that this is a bonus of having a thinking mind.
Everybody points fingers at something.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:57 pm 

Awesome right on A+

Journalism is kind of scary.

(You will do as you are told until the rights to you are sold).

It's a gigantic mass deception.

Do ya love it do ya hate it there it is the way ya made it wow.

Unbind your mind, there is no time
(to lick your stamps
and paste them in.)

Discorporate!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Some people would even call it intellectually stimulating and some people assume that this is a bonus of having a thinking mind.

Yeah, as long as the thinking mind is not thinking about bullshit.

pedro2 wrote:

I guess we just have to be deeper than the shit we're in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
pedro2 wrote:

Yeah, as long as the thinking mind is not thinking about bullshit.

pedro2 wrote:

I guess we just have to be deeper than the shit we're in.

Intellectual stimulation like the number of gun barrels that can fit into ones mouth if you come to a few neighborhoods in his town, before he introduces you to his racist friends across the river huh? :roll: Yeah right...

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next