Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 139  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
We are... :!:

Working on a training Power Point presentation for work, my duaghter is showing me some hell a cool add ons... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3244
Location: Chicago, IL
Plook wrote:
We are... :!:

Working on a training Power Point presentation for work, my duaghter is showing me some hell a cool add ons... :idea:


Nice! I'm in computer mode now too (but it's VB.NET coding right now...)

Cheers

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Spent a nice day with the daughter Plook the Elder and her husband, went ti Hunington Beach wow So Cal is the place... :smoke:

Mrs.Plook is feeling really good, unfortunately they start her radiation treatment again Monday... :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8551
Location: Wellington New Zealand
thought you might like some of these
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
We're feeling the vibes from down under, thank you!

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Talked with Coevad and we are going to meet tomorrow for lunch...the Kapts dream has come true... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
Talked with Coevad and we are going to meet tomorrow for lunch...the Kapts dream has come true...

I'm wet with anticipation...when you guys meet, I swear I just might touch myself! :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4824
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Plook wrote:
Spent a nice day with the daughter Plook the Elder and her husband, went ti Hunington Beach wow So Cal is the place... :smoke:

Mrs.Plook is feeling really good, unfortunately they start her radiation treatment again Monday... :|


Sorry for you, Plook and Mrs P. too. Even Mrs. Caputh asked after her today (and she usually doesn't like me posting on the Z-Forum).
How many has she got to go?
My dear old Dad is also about half way through 30 dates of radiotherapy (for prostate C.). He"s a bit sleepy but seems fine, so I can see how reactions vary according to the cancer.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4507
Location: Orange County Ca.
It won't be long now. And I'm starving.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4507
Location: Orange County Ca.
Thanks Plook!

I wonder if that guy was really Don and Roy's chiropractor.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
coevad wrote:
Thanks Plook!

I wonder if that guy was really Don and Roy's chiropractor.



No worries, we can look it up on the inter webs... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Well I met Mr.Coevad, he is a very good guy and we had a nice lunch and chat. He is extremely well versed on all things music and has amazing recall of dates and events, even ones he did not attend...very impressive. I look forward to hanging out more in the future with my new friend... 8)

We were talking Zappa at a Deli where we ate and some guy next to us claimed to be Don Presto and Roy Estrada's Chiropractor, he seemed to have his facts right...small world... :idea:

Yes Kapt Kiirk we talked about you too, how could we not... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
Well I met Mr.Coevad, he is a very good guy and we had a nice lunch and chat. He is extremely well versed on all things music and has amazing recall of dates and events, even ones he did not attend...very impressive. I look forward to hanging out more in the future with my new friend... 8)

We were talking Zappa at a Deli where we ate and some guy next to us claimed to be Don Presto and Roy Estrada's Chiropractor, he seemed to have his facts right...small world... :idea:

Yes Kapt Kiirk we talked about you too, how could we not...

Don Presto Magico eh? Lucky he didn't make you guys disappear! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. Glad y'all had a good time, you had such an interesting subject matter to discuss... me and FZ! :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Headed home this morning... :mrgreen:

Got an emergancy call just before I met up with coevad for lunch I have to go to Utah next week to try and smooth things over with a new customer, dam that was my week with Mrs.Plook... :(

Mrs.Plook restarted radiation yesterday, seems to have went well... :|

Talk to ya all later... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Made it home!... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Had an excellent Birthday Weekend with Mrs.Plook, also had a run in with a PI on sunday morning and two police cars had to show up, in a hurry right now so I will give gory detials later. I have to head to Utah in the morning need to leave house at 4:30am so I need to hit the hay early for a 3:00am wake-up...isn't life grand... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Made it to Salt Lake City, I wondering if I should bring home some sister wives for Mrs.Plook... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3244
Location: Chicago, IL
PI and cop cars - do tell!

Sorry, I was out of the country on a dive trip in the Caymans. I finally hit Little Cayman as well so I've now been to all 3 islands there. 11 dives in 4 days (4 sharks too) - insane!
I need a vacation from the vacation. Supposedly closing on my old house on 8/1, couch surfing for 2 weeks and then closing on my new house in the city on 8/15!

Hope all is well with Mrs. Plook and yourself!

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
PenguinInBondage wrote:
PI and cop cars - do tell!

Sorry, I was out of the country on a dive trip in the Caymans. I finally hit Little Cayman as well so I've now been to all 3 islands there. 11 dives in 4 days (4 sharks too) - insane!
I need a vacation from the vacation. Supposedly closing on my old house on 8/1, couch surfing for 2 weeks and then closing on my new house in the city on 8/15!

Hope all is well with Mrs. Plook and yourself!



Sounds great I'm jealous!... 8)

Mrs.Plook is hanging in there... :arrow:

On Sunday it was the Mrs. birthday, I got up early and went to get flowers and a card, like 6:30am.

When I came back there was suspicious van in front of my house I went over to check it out it had all the windows partially open at first I thought I saw a child in the back, then as I got closer it looked like someone was having sex on the floor in the back, then when I got closer I could see a guy back there rustling around and it appeared he was jacking off.

Then I got closer and he was holding a video camera and my neighbor was coming out of his house and I was filming him. I yelled at the guy to get the hell out of here and he said fuck you its public property…I respond in a bellowing yell to get the fuck out of here, he said fuck you I’m a PI on a case. I said fuck you get the fuck out of here and he said fuck you…so I said ok and turned my sprinkler on to his car fully watering through his window and exclaimed get the fuck out of here in a mighty Mel Gibson rumble.

He said fuck you its public property, so I was going to get my leaf blower, the mixture of leaf blower and water sprinkler has a history of encouraging people to move along.

But I decided to go knock on the neighbors door, since her husband had left for work she grabbed her phone and took pictures of the guy and his plates, as we crossed the street he got out of the the van and got in the drivers seat.

She asked why he was taping her husband and he said he wasn’t he was watching a guy down the street who was accused of domestic violence. She said that sounds like bullshit and he said I am calling the police.

We could hear him saying that she was beating on his windows and some guy was kicking his car.

The Police came and he told his bullshit story and the cops were not buying it, he said he wanted to press charges and the cops said there was no reason they could see for it.

So he said he wanted t make a citizens arrest and so started with the paperwork, the guy finally left and moved across the street.

As the cops were doing the paperwork they got an emergency call and split, they never came back and the PI split.

never got any paperwork... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8551
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Plook wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
PI and cop cars - do tell!

Sorry, I was out of the country on a dive trip in the Caymans. I finally hit Little Cayman as well so I've now been to all 3 islands there. 11 dives in 4 days (4 sharks too) - insane!
I need a vacation from the vacation. Supposedly closing on my old house on 8/1, couch surfing for 2 weeks and then closing on my new house in the city on 8/15!

Hope all is well with Mrs. Plook and yourself!



Sounds great I'm jealous!... 8)

Mrs.Plook is hanging in there... :arrow:

On Sunday it was the Mrs. birthday, I got up early and went to get flowers and a card, like 6:30am.

When I came back there was suspicious van in front of my house I went over to check it out it had all the windows partially open at first I thought I saw a child in the back, then as I got closer it looked like someone was having sex on the floor in the back, then when I got closer I could see a guy back there rustling around and it appeared he was jacking off.

Then I got closer and he was holding a video camera and my neighbor was coming out of his house and I was filming him. I yelled at the guy to get the hell out of here and he said fuck you its public property…I respond in a bellowing yell to get the fuck out of here, he said fuck you I’m a PI on a case. I said fuck you get the fuck out of here and he said fuck you…so I said ok and turned my sprinkler on to his car fully watering through his window and exclaimed get the fuck out of here in a mighty Mel Gibson rumble.

He said fuck you its public property, so I was going to get my leaf blower, the mixture of leaf blower and water sprinkler has a history of encouraging people to move along.

But I decided to go knock on the neighbors door, since her husband had left for work she grabbed her phone and took pictures of the guy and his plates, as we crossed the street he got out of the the van and got in the drivers seat.

She asked why he was taping her husband and he said he wasn’t he was watching a guy down the street who was accused of domestic violence. She said that sounds like bullshit and he said I am calling the police.

We could hear him saying that she was beating on his windows and some guy was kicking his car.

The Police came and he told his bullshit story and the cops were not buying it, he said he wanted to press charges and the cops said there was no reason they could see for it.

So he said he wanted t make a citizens arrest and so started with the paperwork, the guy finally left and moved across the street.

As the cops were doing the paperwork they got an emergency call and split, they never came back and the PI split.

never got any paperwork... :smoke:


Obviously the PI was working for the Presley estate trying to disprove the claim that you are Elvis's love child....

Once again this just goes to show Plook is tmimitw :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3244
Location: Chicago, IL
WTF? So the PI is legally allowed to publicly masturbate? I'm in the wrong biz. :smoke:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Plook wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
PI and cop cars - do tell!

... :smoke:


Obviously the PI was working for the Presley estate trying to disprove the claim that you are Elvis's love child....

Once again this just goes to show Plook is tmimitw :lol:



I will tell you I can't believe how lucky I get some times… :smoke:

I actually fell asleep driving home from LA last week on the I5 going 77 on cruise control (I'm not sure how long I was out), for some reason I woke up right as I was going to crash into a truck and trailer... :shock:

Steered back to the left and then right with out over correcting and never crossed a line, usually on that maneuver you end up in a roll over. Needless to say that adrenalin rush got me through the remaining 3 1/2 hour drive… :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3244
Location: Chicago, IL
Plook wrote:
I will tell you I can't believe how lucky I get some times… :smoke:

I actually fell asleep driving home from LA last week on the I5 going 77 on cruise control (I'm not sure how long I was out), for some reason I woke up right as I was going to crash into a truck and trailer... :shock:

Steered back to the left and then right with out over correcting and never crossed a line, usually on that maneuver you end up in a roll over. Needless to say that adrenalin rush got me through the remaining 3 1/2 hour drive… :o


One life lesson I learned having spent 11 days in a hospital recovering from a near-fatal asleep-at-the-wheel (see the totaled car underneath the disc tray on my Carpe P.M. album!):

Trees. Don't. Move.

Be careful Plook! That's why Science invented energy drinks! :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20139
Location: Somewhere in time
PenguinInBondage wrote:
WTF? So the PI is legally allowed to publicly masturbate? I'm in the wrong biz. :smoke:



I didn't see the Penis, I'm incapable of lying like that...but something was up in the back of that van... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3244
Location: Chicago, IL
Plook wrote:
I didn't see the Penis, I'm incapable of lying like that...but something was up in the back of that van... :smoke:


something was up :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 139  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group