Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308 ... 373  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19821
Location: Somewhere in time
Mij wrote:
Plook wrote:
But you sure need to watch out for that run away train incenerating a whole town... :smoke:


(Boy, do you make it so easy for me...)

An American train, ran by an American Company, by an American asshole
who took so long to come to the site, and who left a very bad impression,
a not so-sympathic guy who don't give a fuck about 50 deaths as long as
he makes a profit. Let's say his arrogance didn't help his P.R.

We don't really need that kind of Americans.
Wassup ? There's too much of them ? You're exporting them ?
:smoke:



That's dam straight everything is invented in the good old US of A by about 1000 to one, your very fucking welcome...Hope you enjoy electricity, lights, phone, computer, need I go on...I prefer you just said thank you and went upon your way... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
A rope leash wrote:
It's stay out of jail thinking. Did they stay out of jail?
Okay, on the topic of sense of humour, you are joking right?

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Plook wrote:
That's dam straight everything is invented in the good old US of A by about 1000 to one, your very fucking welcome...Hope you enjoy electricity, lights, phone, computer, need I go on...I prefer you just said thank you and went upon your way... :smoke:
Einstein was a German who felt impelled to move to America to escape the rising tide of Fascism. His contribution to the development of nuclear physics then became American right? The majority of Americans are descendants of Europeans who upon moving to America, a seriously resource rich land mass, and unshackling themselves from an outmoded system, just continued the development of the modern world that goes back to the appearance of the Fertile Crescent after the last Ice Age.

Many European countries were undergoing capitalist revolutions during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, England being the first, but they all had history to free themselves from. The discovery and settlement of America by Europeans very rapidly led to the unbridled development of capitalism with no concessions having to be made to some previously existing landed hierarchy.

All Americans come from the human gene pool. Environment and history are the only only factors separating them from any other nation in this world today. Seriously, I'm starting to find this sycophantic aspect of your character more than just a bit creepy.

And, 1000 to one, where'd you get that from?

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 3409
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
How's that pipeline from Canada to Texas sound to y'all now? On both sides of the border that's an accident waiting to happen. Wherever there's an oilman there's environmental destruction. :(


I agree.
But we're not talking here about any oilman. We're talking about a railroad guy.
with some expériences in disasters. It happened to him before.

It looks like the only thing on his mind right now is his money.
Like a good ol' capitalist big-shot.
Not an apology for those 50 deaths yet. The guy's only trying to save his ass.

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 728
Location: Australia
This is ONLY offered as HUMOUR :mrgreen:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk


"It is interesting to note that the Europeans always consider themselves vastly superior to any other race they encounter, since they can lie, cheat, steal, and litigate (marks of a civilised culture they say) - whereas all the (Australian) Aboriginals can do is happily survive being left in the middle of a vast red-hot desert, equipped with a stick." - Internet Quote


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: Between the Badges
pedro2 wrote:
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention. You ARE Entertaining! Hahahahahaha
Now, stop crying and have an opinion! You not only don't have strength in your convictions, you don't really have any convictions, per your recent posts.
Don't just post some link and act like the link will speak for itself. You posted it! Why? Did you agree with every word? If not, why not? These are questions that people ask, when they give a fuck. You don't, so you don't ask these questions. People who give a fuck find that to be a problem. Now, get yourself together and have another try.



I can only assume that you are talking about the following post :

pedro2 wrote:
Meanwhile , blacks are killing other blacks every day.

Chicago Murder Rate Climbs, Four More Killed and Ten Wounded Since Friday
http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/chicago-m ... ce-friday/

Race-Industry Leeches
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thor ... leeches-2/

Racism vs. reality
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html


Well, whadday know, you decided to not be 100% obtuse. You will see that I only copied part of your post. I'm not convinced you are ready for more than one thing at a time yet, but I promise, if you still want me to answer more questions, I will do so once I see you give a sincere response to my original question.
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
pedro2, please provide something interesting to say about your shitty links. Otherwise, I just have to assume you are being a fire starter and have a fucked up idea of what reality is.

Although you say things about hypocrisy and black on black crime, you DON'T comment. You add headlines and insinuations. Seriously, make your case! Do you swallow those links whole? I get that you believe that there is hypocrisy. I get that you think that black on black crime is important. I get that you like your links. You just don't say shit about WHY.
So far, you have done nothing but prove yourself to be a fire starter.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2270
Mij wrote:
At least, in Québec, the fear of meeting an armed lunatic drops considerably !
Lucky for us, we don't have a second Amendment for these loonies.
That is fuckep up

Have fun in your heat wave !

I was actually joking.
I would never have a serious debate over which country is more fucked up. What's the dif? There's nothing you can tell me about America that I don't live with everyday . Besides, the whole planet is in this together. Canada has had a love affair with America for a long time. You are Us. Like Polidigm said, it's a melting pot. Actually, what America really is is a European scam. A shadowy experiment that is starting to reap what it has sewn.



" Don't shoot 'til you see the whites of their eyes" ~ Col Prescott*


*Nobody really knows for sure where the quote came from.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13682
Location: Billy, the mountain...
Detroit in largest US bankruptcy

The city of Detroit files the largest ever US municipal bankruptcy, with debts of at least $15bn (£10bn), following decades of problems linked to industrial decline.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23369573

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 928
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention. You ARE Entertaining! Hahahahahaha
Now, stop crying and have an opinion! You not only don't have strength in your convictions, you don't really have any convictions, per your recent posts.
Don't just post some link and act like the link will speak for itself. You posted it! Why? Did you agree with every word? If not, why not? These are questions that people ask, when they give a fuck. You don't, so you don't ask these questions. People who give a fuck find that to be a problem. Now, get yourself together and have another try.



I can only assume that you are talking about the following post :

pedro2 wrote:
Meanwhile , blacks are killing other blacks every day.

Chicago Murder Rate Climbs, Four More Killed and Ten Wounded Since Friday
http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/chicago-m ... ce-friday/

Race-Industry Leeches
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thor ... leeches-2/

Racism vs. reality
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html


Well, whadday know, you decided to not be 100% obtuse. You will see that I only copied part of your post. I'm not convinced you are ready for more than one thing at a time yet, but I promise, if you still want me to answer more questions, I will do so once I see you give a sincere response to my original question.
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
pedro2, please provide something interesting to say about your shitty links. Otherwise, I just have to assume you are being a fire starter and have a fucked up idea of what reality is.

Although you say things about hypocrisy and black on black crime, you DON'T comment. You add headlines and insinuations. Seriously, make your case! Do you swallow those links whole? I get that you believe that there is hypocrisy. I get that you think that black on black crime is important. I get that you like your links. You just don't say shit about WHY.
So far, you have done nothing but prove yourself to be a fire starter.
Here's the hypocrisy.

You , and others , come on here wanting a racial twist to the M/Z saga so bad you can taste it. Even when confronted with facts that say that Z lost M , according to the 911 call , you still insist on saying that Z stalked M. Even when the facts clearly state that there was 4 minutes of time when Z lost M , some people feel compelled to think that that ' child ' was ran down and murdered. Wonder why none of the news outlets showed a current photo of M and instead showed one when he was eleven , some 60 lbs lighter and without the 5 years experience of fighting and drugs that the ' child ' had done ?

Even when the girl friend of M stated on Piers Morgan that M was afraid Z was going to rape him , and that ' cracka ' is a term associated with cops , and that ' nigga ' is just a man , white black or asian , you still want to turn this into a racist thing.

Here's where the real hypocrisy comes in . You want to make a big deal out of self defense between an Afro-America and a HISPANIC ( big letters for mij ) , because it would prove your point about thinking that blacks in this country are all victims . you seem to care less about other blacks in society that are being gunned down by their own kind.

You feel the need to call me a race baiter but not a word about mij that just can't believe the 'version ' of what happened.

While you were fed an incorrect history about the blacks in this country ( see SB's assertation that slavery lasted longer in America than it didn't ) , certain blacks elected themselves to be spokesmen for civil rights. The early one's , who voted republican , by the way , had it together. But while you were sleeping , other assholes got into the mix and found a career that would pay some good bucks. These certain people that look for ANY excuse to jump on the black against white bandwagon have fed you lie after lie and you sucked it all up.

This whole thing with M/Z was a sad attempt to rile up the country with more racial unrest and with the justice department sending people down to FLA to incite people , that makes Obama just as culpable as the black leaders and their sheep that follow him. That includes you.

This M/Z case should have never gone to trial and blacks and whites both agree. The older blacks in my area are pissed off at these so called ' leaders ' because it trivializes the black movement and , in their words , makes blacks look stupid.
The younger ones that sucked up the ' dream ' that was promised them have yet to see through the charade that is the black leadership and democratic party.

The whites in my area ( it's almost 50 -50 ) say they are getting tired of being blamed and being used as a scapegoat for the failures in the black community. They ask good questions. How many whites do you see in civil service jobs ? Why are there ' special ' scores and quotas on blacks in uniforms ? Why is there a difference between the scoring on tests between blacks and whites ? Don't Affirmative Action policies discriminate ?


So , yes , I find it hypocritical that people like you vote for Democrats that make policies and laws that do nothing to help the black community. Democrats that enact laws that cause energy companies to charge more for their services , requiring the poor to offset MORE of their meager pay for energy. I could say the same for the food industry and then show you the poor's diet as proof. I would ask why a democratic program took valuable automobiles , that were priced right for low income people , off the road ( Cash For Clunkers ). I would ask why Democrats forced banks into giving loans that could never be repaid. A good idea in that it was supposed to get the poor into a home , but at the sacrifice of the downturn of world economy ??

So you can call me a racist all you want . I stand by what I say and others agree to me. BUT ... if you want to consider the Democratic Party as a race , then , yes , you are correct.

Now , please tell me.

Who exactly called me on my shit and who acted like what was a misunderstanding ??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 2540
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Detroit in largest US bankruptcy

The city of Detroit files the largest ever US municipal bankruptcy, with debts of at least $15bn (£10bn), following decades of problems linked to industrial decline.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23369573


That's some serious news. The assholes who are just using this thread to argue about who has a bigger dick should shut the fuck up and pay attention...

_________________
_________________Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 928
I saw it MTF , about 8 hrs ago. Very sad and very strange that it was once one of the biggest union towns in the world.

Hmm


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
pedro2 wrote:
Even when the girl friend of M stated on Piers Morgan that M was afraid Z was going to rape him , and that ' cracka ' is a term associated with cops , and that ' nigga ' is just a man , white black or asian , you still want to turn this into a racist thing.

That right there is a very racist statement and very wrong too! A cracker is the same as a honkey only used more in the south. The N word in any form does not mean everybody. It means hate and violence and is a derogatory slang for black's everywhere, no matter how you dress it up. It's still a negative about people of color...period. It has nothing to do with white Caucasians or asians...period.
Now I expect you to say "one of my best friends is black" or something close, so as to make you a non racist. If you have to work so hard at not being a non-racist and you still get it wrong, well some things amiss and "me thinks you protesteth too much" as the Bard would say.

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2270
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
The assholes who are just using this thread to argue about who has a bigger dick should shut the fuck up and pay attention...

I must have missed that argument.

Detroit, on the other hand, has been heading for bankruptcy for fucking decades. Who could miss that? Detroit was set up a long time ago. It's a little late to pay attention.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5714
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
The collapse of Detroit was started by George Romney, then William Milliken both who started to whittling away at the unions. Govenor James Blanchard actually turned the state around for a few years, then the nails in the coffin were firmly planted by John Engler. When Jennifer Granholm got in, she was a two term Lame Duck governor with the Republicans controlling both the state house and senate. Now that Dickface Snyder is in, with the Republicans still controlling every branch of gov't and the courts, Michigan's taking a royal shit. The states Republican Fascist dictatorship has been decimating the Unions since the 60's, and so Detroit is on the verge of becoming the nations biggest ghost town. Republicans can go suck a big fat one.


I'm sure some brainwashed asshole will respond to this by blaming the Unions, which is not even remotely the truth or accurate. I come from 4 generations of auto workers and know this business inside and out.


Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 928
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
Even when the girl friend of M stated on Piers Morgan that M was afraid Z was going to rape him , and that ' cracka ' is a term associated with cops , and that ' nigga ' is just a man , white black or asian , you still want to turn this into a racist thing.

That right there is a very racist statement and very wrong too! A cracker is the same as a honkey only used more in the south. The N word in any form does not mean everybody. It means hate and violence and is a derogatory slang for black's everywhere, no matter how you dress it up. It's still a negative about people of color...period. It has nothing to do with white Caucasians or asians...period.
Now I expect you to say "one of my best friends is black" or something close, so as to make you a non racist. If you have to work so hard at not being a non-racist and you still get it wrong, well some things amiss and "me thinks you protesteth too much" as the Bard would say.

KK , did you watch the program ?

Those were her words , not mine. And I don't expect her to speak for the black community , but I bet she was told , and paid , to say that.
Quite possibly by some black ' leader' . :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
pedro2 wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
Even when the girl friend of M stated on Piers Morgan that M was afraid Z was going to rape him , and that ' cracka ' is a term associated with cops , and that ' nigga ' is just a man , white black or asian , you still want to turn this into a racist thing.

That right there is a very racist statement and very wrong too! A cracker is the same as a honkey only used more in the south. The N word in any form does not mean everybody. It means hate and violence and is a derogatory slang for black's everywhere, no matter how you dress it up. It's still a negative about people of color...period. It has nothing to do with white Caucasians or asians...period.
Now I expect you to say "one of my best friends is black" or something close, so as to make you a non racist. If you have to work so hard at not being a non-racist and you still get it wrong, well some things amiss and "me thinks you protesteth too much" as the Bard would say.

KK , did you watch the program ?

Those were her words , not mine. And I don't expect her to speak for the black community , but I bet she was told , and paid , to say that.
Quite possibly by some black ' leader' . :roll:

Missed the program. No matter. I know what those words mean. "There's a whole lotta times I wish I could say I wasn't white" - FZ

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3559
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Detroit in largest US bankruptcy

The city of Detroit files the largest ever US municipal bankruptcy, with debts of at least $15bn (£10bn), following decades of problems linked to industrial decline.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23369573


...and so will much of the rest of the US (Stockton, Mammoth Lakes and San Bernardino already have) as well as several other countries in the near future...

The Obama Administration must be proud! After all, the economy is getting better, right?!























Right?!

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5714
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
The blatant racism by a couple of people here is quite unamusing. :roll:

And not entirely unrelated, the complete disregard of facts and where the blame is being placed by a couple of people here is a joke.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
It's getting better all the time-e ime! 8)

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:13 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9422
Location: EINDHOVEN
A rope leash wrote:
It's stay out of jail thinking. Did they stay out of jail?


They've been arrested. The case research hasn't been wrapped up yet. It's doubtful they'll stay out of jail.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3502
kk you smoke to much, a buddy of mine from the navy who is black told me what his father told him growing up, this was 1970, NAACP stands for Niggers Ain't Always Colored People, Yea Sanch was a good friend we had each others 6 many times, he is from the south side of chi town, well hell , Sancho Gaines, you out there bud haven't heard from him in years, he wasn't into FZ, loved parliment, and the last poets.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: Between the Badges
Alright pedro2, clearly your views are dyed-in-the-wool. I am glad you tried to explain your viewpoint. Seriously, I can tell you put some effort into that. Thank you for making your viewpoint clear. I think I have a better understanding of your perspective, even if I don't agree with it. Nor do I feel the need to prove you wrong. I think it would be a waste of both of our times. I'm going to let you be.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1821
This article explains the core reason why Detroit and the rest of us are in the deep shit.


http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fedponzi.php


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3502
well thats fine but in layman's terms, to many businesses left detroit, ford sending to mexico, and so forth, a lot has to do with union pensions, but not enough tax coming in, use to be 2million people in detroit, now 800thousand, not enough tax revenue.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19821
Location: Somewhere in time
polydigm wrote:
Plook wrote:
That's dam straight everything is invented in the good old US of A by about 1000 to one, your very fucking welcome...Hope you enjoy electricity, lights, phone, computer, need I go on...I prefer you just said thank you and went upon your way... :smoke:
Einstein was a German who felt impelled to move to America to escape the rising tide of Fascism. His contribution to the development of nuclear physics then became American right? The majority of Americans are descendants of Europeans who upon moving to America, a seriously resource rich land mass, and unshackling themselves from an outmoded system, just continued the development of the modern world that goes back to the appearance of the Fertile Crescent after the last Ice Age.

Many European countries were undergoing capitalist revolutions during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, England being the first, but they all had history to free themselves from. The discovery and settlement of America by Europeans very rapidly led to the unbridled development of capitalism with no concessions having to be made to some previously existing landed hierarchy.

All Americans come from the human gene pool. Environment and history are the only only factors separating them from any other nation in this world today. Seriously, I'm starting to find this sycophantic aspect of your character more than just a bit creepy.

And, 1000 to one, where'd you get that from?



Saw it somewhere, 1000 may be an exaggeration but it was a big number, and you are right aside from American Indians we are a nation of many nationalities, myself I am Italian and Irish full blood both sides. We are cheating in a way, but we all have one thing in common, we are citizens of this great land. Do we make mistakes, hell ya, but that is the nature of our system of government. I believe the good out ways the bad, we have sacrificed the most militarily by far in the war on Terrorists.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308 ... 373  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBP and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group