Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A call to unite...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 pm 

The left is constantly labeling people racists because they don't agree with what they said. Sick of it. Hypocrite turds!!

FUCK THE LEFTY CUNTS AND FUCK OBAMA!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:56 pm 

the left is constantly trying to stifle free speech or put the racist label on it if its something they don't agree with. its pathetic. but it's ok for them to say whatever it is they want

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm 

Personally, I would merely see the article as the ranting's of a paranoid conspiracy theorist if it wasn't for the racist "black faced" murderer comment in the third paragraph. Dog whistle is blasting loud and clear.

Fuck the racist right wing wacko nutjob fuckfaces.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
Just as a point of interest, are any of us black?

I'm white (a W.A.S.P.), and after living in Trinidad, W.I. for 3 years, where whites are about 1% of the population, I can assure you blacks can be just as racist as whites...and not necessarily about whites, either.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:56 pm 

If you go looking for racism everywhere , your delusional mind with probably find it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 pm 

SPACEBUTT...if you don't see any cause to rise against the machine, what exactly would your goal be?

The elimination of anyone that isn't you? The demolition of anything not of the Democratic Party?

That's tragic, and worse than any racism.

You can't change the world, SPACEBUTT. You're never going to get rid of Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, conspiracy theorists, southerners, ect.

What's your anger about? You think you're better than everyone? Your ideas are the only valid ideas in the world?

People disagree. That will never end, and your ideology will never take hold on it's own. It would take force, military force, to impose it upon everyone else.

Would that be okay with you?

The 99% are coming together against the 1%.

Which side are you on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
SPACEBUTT...if you don't see any cause to rise against the machine, what exactly would your goal be?

The elimination of anyone that isn't you? The demolition of anything not of the Democratic Party?

That's tragic, and worse than any racism.

You can't change the world, SPACEBUTT. You're never going to get rid of Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, conspiracy theorists, southerners, ect.

What's your anger about? You think you're better than everyone? Your ideas are the only valid ideas in the world?

People disagree. That will never end, and your ideology will never take hold on it's own. It would take force, military force, to impose it upon everyone else.

Would that be okay with you?

The 99% are coming together against the 1%.

Which side are you on?

Bullies feign victimhood when outwitted. They make allegations that are a projection of their own behaviour, and attempt to divert attention away from themself and their behaviour

Bullies like to think of themselves as leaders (which they are not) and their attempts to seek attention are often combined with spurious claims of leadership abilities. (Let's Unite, behind me, all 99% of us!)

Bullies crave attention

Bullies are adept at deception, especially the manipulation of other people's perceptions of their target.

Bullies think of themself as superior and above the law / rules / regulations etc (these only apply to other people).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:20 pm 

Yep, I'm a big bully. Poor little SPACEBUTT...he's just trying to make everyone see that they are racist douchebags and he is an angel from heaven...and what does mean old A rope leash do?

Calls him on his bullshit.

Gosh! How awful for that poor SPACEBUTT!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:33 pm 

Bullies only exist if you allow them to bully you. Rope, if you were sincere in this you would not call SB Spacebutt. You don't respect him so why would you waste time posting about him or trying to have a discussion with him?

There is no justice, peace or equality available for most living beings on this planet. These things are attained by the few through sacrificing the rest. That's how it is on Earth. People can't accept that they are just passing through. At the end of this life your body rots or burns (or gets frozen by necrophiliacs etc...)

In other words, Rope Leash is pissing in the wind. People unite? Against other people? That's called war. How do you beat a nuclear bomb? Better to look for the cracks in those parallel universes and slip in if you can.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:

Bullies feign victimhood when outwitted. They make allegations that are a projection of their own behaviour, and attempt to divert attention away from themself and their behaviour

Bullies like to think of themselves as leaders (which they are not) and their attempts to seek attention are often combined with spurious claims of leadership abilities. (Let's Unite, behind me, all 99% of us!)

Bullies crave attention

Bullies are adept at deception, especially the manipulation of other people's perceptions of their target.

Bullies think of themself as superior and above the law / rules / regulations etc (these only apply to other people).

Bully for you, chili for me.
Seems you could put the 1% in place of bullies or substitute the christain right or radicals for bullies in all the above statements and they'd still be true. Almost any general group would fit, lawyers, cops, judges, congress, The Prez, on down to your local dog catcher and neighborhood watchman. Anyone who assumes the mantel of authority over others by self proclamation fits all those witticisms. BTW where'd you get them phydeaux? 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
Just as a point of interest, are any of us black?

I'm, well tinted, kinda brownish color, when I would get real tanned I was sometimes called 'N' word... :arrow:

My dad had a business in Compton for 20 years and my brother and I were the only non blacks playing baseball, basketball, and football in leagues for years... :o

My dad insisted we interface in the community, I had childhood friends there and could answer any questions I know the answers too concerning Black culture you may have... :?:

I can tell you this the 'N' word was not used for all Blacks with in the community, it referred to someone who was bad, that would lie, cheat, rob...no matter what their appearance or perceived nature, in other words you could be obviously an 'N' or you could appear cool but really be an 'N'... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 pm 

I'm not pissing in the wind. All I did was post an essay I thought was thought-provoking.

What? A guy that calls everyone racist douchebags can't take a little payback? I wanted to discuss how people might come together to change things, but SPACEBUTT comes along and takes two words out of context and suddenly it's all about his sensitivity. On another thread, he insinuates that I am a tattooed redneck Nazi, and a member of the KKK. I'm supposed to laugh it off?

Fuck that. Grow up. Dish it out, and take it. The world goes round. This forum means nuts.

No, I'm not all that sincere. I really would like people to come together, but we can see how that will never happen, and we will remain subjects of the elite 1% pigs that own everything.

#occupy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
If you go looking for racism everywhere , your delusional mind with probably find it.

You know not of what you speak.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm 

jaypfunk wrote:
the left is ...
The left is what? The left is who? If you're referring to anyone who is not marching in time with the American Way then one thing's for sure is that they're not a coherent group with exactly the same way of looking at things. I'm not calling you a racist but this lumping comment of yours is some kind of groupism.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:43 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
phydeaux3 wrote:

Bullies crave attention

Bully for you, chili for me.
Seems you could put the 1% in place of bullies or substitute the christain right or radicals for bullies in all the above statements and they'd still be true. Almost any general group would fit, lawyers, cops, judges, congress, The Prez, on down to your local dog catcher and neighborhood watchman. Anyone who assumes the mantel of authority over others by self proclamation fits all those witticisms. BTW where'd you get them phydeaux? 8)

No, SOME in each of those groups would fit, and some would not. Like school teachers and catholic priests - there are good and sincere ones, and then there are those at the other end of the spectrum.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 pm 

That's ok if he calls me spacebutt, because I have little to no respect for him. He's a delusional paranoid conspiracy nut. If you post an article that draws a correlation between having a "black face" and being a murderer, it's basically the same shit that been going on in the USA for the last couple of centuries. Nothing new to see there.

btw...the insinuation that the murderous "black face" comment is out of context is pure bullshit. The third paragraph frames the basis for the entire essay. Really, if you genuinely want to unite people, pointing out the physical feature of the different guy isn't going to do the trick.

Hypothetically speaking, if a Native American ran for president, how long do you think it would take for somebody to refer to that person as a savage? :roll: How about a Polish or an Asian person?

a rope bunghole can insert his corncob into his own hole and call it poopcorn for all I care. :roll: I won't be reaching around for that bag. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
A guy that calls everyone racist douchebags can't take a little payback? I wanted to discuss how people might come together to change things, but SPACEBUTT comes along and takes two words out of context and suddenly it's all about his sensitivity. On another thread, he insinuates that I am a tattooed redneck Nazi, and a member of the KKK.

You're right. "Spacebutt" is fitting.

Plook wrote:
I had childhood friends there and could answer any questions I know the answers too concerning Black culture you may have...

Did Sly Stone steal the funk from Hall And Oates?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 am 

polydigm wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
the left is ...
The left is what? The left is who? If you're referring to anyone who is not marching in time with the American Way then one thing's for sure is that they're not a coherent group with exactly the same way of looking at things. I'm not calling you a racist but this lumping comment of yours is some kind of groupism.

OMG shut the fuck up!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:09 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
the left is ...
polydigm wrote:
The left is what? The left is who? ...
jaypfunk wrote:
OMG shut the fuck up!!
jaypfunk wrote:
... the left is constantly trying to stifle free speech ... but it's ok for them to say whatever it is they want ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:23 pm 

Food for thought

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 pm 

Lost me at Christian Salvation... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:58 pm 

Lost me at Patrick J. Buchanan.

Actually I read the whole thing. I don't even know where to start...

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:15 pm 

A call to unite huh? :P ...

:roll:

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Food for thought

^ Food for thought as given by Eddie Haskel to Wally & Lumpy.

Wally: Knock it off Eddie. :roll:

Lumpy: Ya Eddie, I'm still hungry. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:09 pm 

Oh yeah , there's all those open minded , understanding intellectuals that are always ready for a factual debate.

Who knew that just a few ' keywords ' could turn them into what they define Republicans as , so quick ?

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next