Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 2863
Location: Chicago, sort of.
A rope leash wrote:
Why didn't you click on it, SPACEBUTT? Afraid of your own reflection?

I looked at it. I thought it was pretty funny. Completely stupid, though. Really cynical.

_________________
Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
I didn't click on it because it's a waste of a few minutes of my life thats better spent on other things a rope douchebag.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1841
SPACEBUTT...you waste a huge amount of time posting here. What's four more minutes?

Once again, you prove that you are not interested in real debate, or learning. You only want to interject your preconceived notions without suffering any backlash.

A closed mind is wasted.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 959
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Other color people? :roll:


I suppose I could dig up all of your "race" related posts and give a play by play on every point you've made, but you still wouldn't get it. :roll:



Go ahead. I would love to see what that simple little mind thinks a racist statement is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Posts: 339
Obama Promises, Including Whistleblower Protections, Disappear From Website
Luke Johnson
The Huffington Post
July 27, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/2 ... 1374857923


Amid the Obama administration's crackdown against whistleblowers, Change.gov, the 2008 website of the Obama transition team laying out the candidate's promises, has disappeared from the internet.

The Sunlight Foundation notes that it last could be viewed on June 8, which was two days after the first revelations from Edward Snowden (who had then not yet revealed himself) about the NSA's phone surveillance program. One of the promises Obama made on the website was on "whistleblower protections:"

Often the best source of information about waste, fraud, and abuse in government is an existing government employee committed to public integrity and willing to speak out. Such acts of courage and patriotism, which can sometimes save lives and often save taxpayer dollars, should be encouraged rather than stifled. We need to empower federal employees as watchdogs of wrongdoing and partners in performance. Barack Obama will strengthen whistleblower laws to protect federal workers who expose waste, fraud, and abuse of authority in government. Obama will ensure that federal agencies expedite the process for reviewing whistleblower claims and whistleblowers have full access to courts and due process.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment on why the page was deleted. The site had offered a way to compare Obama's promises and administration actions and still can be viewed on the Wayback archive.

The page has long had a link to whitehouse.gov along with a note saying that "the transition has ended and the new administration has begun;" however, the website's pages have recently become inaccessible from the site.

Prior to the Snowden leaks but after Pfc. Bradley Manning gave classified information to WikiLeaks, the Obama administration launched the Insider Threat program to combat leaks, in part by asking coworkers to keep a close eye on their fellow employees. The program also ordered more protections for those who use proper channels, but four national security whistleblowers have said that they became targets of Justice Department investigations after bringing concerns to the Department of Defense Inspector General.

_________________
Banned
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/banned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 5295
Location: CT coast, USA
Image
We like this guy huh sb...and he bombs Afghan and Pakistani babies weekly too, $500, 000 a pop.
We should vote for more of this, dumb all over, near and far.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I read somewhere that Democracy is when the people watch the government and tyranny is when the government watches the people.

Lets's jus see here a minute...

Arrest without charges and hold indefinitely without access to council...yes we can.
Torture those who tell, (Manning)...yes we can.
Assassinate enemies of the administration, including American citizens without trial...yes we can.

And lets not forget bomb a lot of innocent Pakistani and Afghan babies to protect his voters from the terrorists...yes we can.

Gee...next thing you know they'll be disarming all the American citizens like our forefathers warned us about...oops...too late...we're working on it.

Gotta go...the Swan is on...I think Swamp people after that....

_________________
Lesser-evilism is war.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Another anti-Obama rant from baddy upon his return to the forum after a long absence about a fake controversy...Yes We Klan.

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raEex1yAW7w


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3606
Location: Vancouver, BC
Me thinks baddy needs to post WAY more often! :twisted:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
Hey Baddy long time no hear how are you doing, did you make the move you were considering for work?

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4870
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Great to see you back, Baddy - those are (mostly) the right issues to attack Obama on, too IMO.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20670
Location: Somewhere in time
Actually the Liberal Logic 101 is incorrect we have been doing the same listening since at least 2004 that everyone is tweaking out about and it has been a matter of public record since at least 2007 or 2008 and maybe earlier.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
Plook wrote:
we have been doing the same listening since at least 2004 that everyone is tweaking out about

I'm not tweaking out at all. None of this changes anything. Knowing about it wont stop it. Worrying about it wont change it.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Yes We Klan.

You wont even admit you're white. Talk about racist.

baddy wrote:
I read somewhere that Democracy is when the people watch the government and tyranny is when the government watches the people.

There's no difference between liberal presidents and conservative presidents. The difference is in the perceptions of the people who have fallen for their ruse. In other words: the difference is only in your mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Do you assume that only white people post here and/or listen to Zappa? Do you believe that non whites are intellectually inferior in regards to political debates and musical taste? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Do you assume that only white people post here and/or listen to Zappa? Do you believe that non whites are intellectually inferior in regards to political debates and musical taste? :roll:


I think you are inferior. Is it because of your skin color or is it because of your environment? Or perhaps it's because of some mental disability.

Everyone here can see that you are the one who is obsessed with racism and are always trying to stick other forum members with negative labels.

Here's a simple question for you.....
Are you Caucasian ??? Yes or no??? If no, what race(s) are you descended from?

If you don't answer I'll assume you are ashamed of your race. And that pretty much makes you racist, cracker.


______________
There is strong evidence that all living organisms on Earth are descended from a common ancestor


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Why does my skin color matter to you? What kind of a person would be concerned enough to ask another person what their skin color or ancestry is when discussing issues of racism? Because I'm not white enough for you, or black enough, or Asian, or Hispanic, or Indian enough to call it as I see it? :roll:


Does the term "cracker" bother you? Gauging by your liberal use of it, I'm guessing it's a derogative term to you.


To get back to the original premise and intent of this thread, I find it odd that the author, and many of the others who are agreeing with him, only NOW call for the impeachment of the USA's first black president, but never called for the impeachment of all of the white presidents who preceded him for starting and creating the very programs they're accusing him of and for doing the exact same thing but much worse. It's a combination of racism and hypocrisy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Why does my skin color matter to you?

The fact that you're ashamed to be white speaks volumes about your character.


I know you're a phony. I want others to know it, too. Your presence on this forum is mostly malignant.

What bothers me about you is that you are on a witch hunt.
Plus, you pretend to be self righteous far too often. You are seemingly the most hate filled member here. Easily.

Let's see...what else?
-Always revealing your own prejudices against anyone who disagrees with your delusional remarks about prejudice.
-Constantly calling people racists.
-Defending Obama to the bitter end.
-Clueless about the actual music. (not the stats the music!)
-Trying to bait people on a daily basis.
-Unwilling to tell us what color your skin is. If it doesn't matter why do you keep putting up pictures of Klansmen? Why are you always accusing people who don't like Obama of being racist? I didn't like Bush, either.

Your biggest offense, however, is you are ignorant and completely unexceptional in every way. You have no sense of humor and your writing is consistently dull and moronic. Your posts have no entertainment value. They simply try to incite.

Basically, you are hiding behind your screen, never revealing anything about your own weaknesses and continually pointing out everyone elses.

Ultimately, you are not a man but a child. And you have no discernible insights or talents.

I'm fine with you calling me racist because you're a goddamn fool. You'd shrivel up face to face because you are a coward.
Plus, you whine constantly.

_______________________
You have to have lived some life. You've got to have paid some dues.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Basically what you're saying if you have to be a specific race to comment about racism. Gotcha. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15000
If is supposed to be is. TOTAL ARGUMENT NEGATED!!!!

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Basically what you're saying if you have to be a specific race to comment about racism. Gotcha. :roll:

No. What I am saying is you are an untalented, ignorant, boring, predictable, obvious, politically correct, touchy/feely creep who is wrong about everything 97% of the time and you act like a little boy. But it's never too late to change.

Got me?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 3580
Location: Eugene, OR
Is there a single white person here who is offended by words like "cracker" or "honky"? I find them laughable. Spacesister needs to grow a pair and get over his persecution complex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5772
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
downer mydnyte wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Basically what you're saying if you have to be a specific race to comment about racism. Gotcha. :roll:

No. What I am saying is you are an untalented, ignorant, boring, predictable, obvious, politically correct, touchy/feely creep who is wrong about everything 97% of the time and you act like a little boy. But it's never too late to change.

Got me?


That doesn't answer the questions I asked you. You keep making these assumptions where you claim that I'm a white person ashamed to admit my race, when you really don't know me, or my ethnic backgound. I'll ask again...

Why does my skin color matter to you? What kind of a person would be so concerned as to ask another person what their skin color or ancestry is when discussing issues of racism? Is it because I'm not white enough for you, or black enough, or Asian, or Hispanic, or Indian or Arab enough to call it (it being racism) as I see it? :roll:


Actually, before you give a direct answer to those question, I'll address your post above, point by point...



downer mydnyte wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Why does my skin color matter to you?

The fact that you're ashamed to be white speaks volumes about your character.


I know you're a phony. I want others to know it, too. Your presence on this forum is mostly malignant.


Phony in what way specifically? The way I see it, I'm keeping it real.

downer mydnyte wrote:
What bothers me about you is that you are on a witch hunt.
Plus, you pretend to be self righteous far too often. You are seemingly the most hate filled member here. Easily.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, contradiction of the "seemingly" and "easily" terms aside.

downer mydnyte wrote:
Let's see...what else?
-Always revealing your own prejudices against anyone who disagrees with your delusional remarks about prejudice.

Your statement directed towards me is quite ironic on account of you calling me delusional, which is prejudicial towards me.
downer mydnyte wrote:
-Constantly calling people racists.

True. The very nature of this thread, and especially the one located here---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25132 <----are very much racially motivated.
downer mydnyte wrote:
-Defending Obama to the bitter end.

Lets see...follow the jobs stats and pay particular attention to the trend starting from January 2008 until July 2013 - http://useconomy.about.com/od/economici ... -Stats.htm
downer mydnyte wrote:
-Clueless about the actual music. (not the stats the music!)

If by "the" music, you mean Zappa...
My Zappa listening experience started in the mid-70's when my older brothers were collecting his albums. The first Zappa record I purchased with my own money was The Grand Wazoo in 1978, followed by Sleep Dirt, then Hot Rats, then the 3LP box version of Shut Up and Play Yer Guitar, followed by The Man from Utopia. I almost purchased An Evening With Wildman Fischer, but didn't. In hindsight I wish I did because that album went out of print. When the CD market hit full bloom in the early '80s, I almost entirely stopped buying new release vinyl with a few exceptions for several years. I got to see Frank Zappa for two shows on the '88 Broadway the Hardway tour, one at Royal Oak in Detroit, and the other in Muskegon and Fruenthal Theatre and still have the ticket stubs.

Back to CDs...the first Zappa titles that hit the local market that I bought were the EMI import editions, which is when I first purchased everything from Sheik Yer Bouti through Thingfish. When Zappa switched over to RYKO, I've purchased every release since, minus the Old Masters Boxes (couldn't afford them, I was a broke ass teenager). Starting around the time when the first You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore in '88, I started collecting not only the CDs, but also the original vinyl releases and bootlegs from record shows and what not. I've even put in a preorder for the Roxy by Proxy disc.

If it's a general knowledge of music, what would you like to know? Music theory? Circle of fifths, modes and scales? The various ways to play a dominant seventh sharp ninth chord? Time signatures? The daily routines of local IATSE stagehands? A/V production? Pro Tools versus Adobe Audition versus Sony Vegas? Vivaldi's "Four Seasons"? Wes Montgomery? Compare musical knowledge dicks to see whose is bigger? :roll:
downer mydnyte wrote:
-Trying to bait people on a daily basis.

Kind of like what you're doing in this thread...not to mention with Disco Douche in the Roxy thread.
downer mydnyte wrote:
-Unwilling to tell us what color your skin is.

Why is that so important to you? Don't worry, see the bottom of this post.
downer mydnyte wrote:
If it doesn't matter why do you keep putting up pictures of Klansmen? Why are you always accusing people who don't like Obama of being racist?

Because they are racists and Klansmen photo's are apropos to the basis of the subject at hand.
downer mydnyte wrote:
I didn't like Bush, either.

We agree on something! Hooray! :roll:

downer mydnyte wrote:
Your biggest offense, however, is you are ignorant and completely unexceptional in every way. You have no sense of humor and your writing is consistently dull and moronic. Your posts have no entertainment value. They simply try to incite.

I'm not here to impress you. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

downer mydnyte wrote:
Basically, you are hiding behind your screen, never revealing anything about your own weaknesses and continually pointing out everyone elses.

I merely react to what other people post. I've started relatively few threads here. The one that I did start, the infamous Ron Paul thread successfully alienated a few douchebags who do a lot of dishing out, but can't take it, kind of like you and your ad hominems. Oh well. :roll:

downer mydnyte wrote:
Ultimately, you are not a man but a child. And you have no discernible insights or talents.

Another ironic prejudicial comment.


downer mydnyte wrote:
I'm fine with you calling me racist because you're a goddamn fool. You'd shrivel up face to face because you are a coward.

Is that some kind of thinly veiled personal threat? A "come say that to my face" statement? Neanderthal chest pumping? Or is this more comparisons of dicks?
downer mydnyte wrote:
Plus, you whine constantly.

The very nature and premise of this thread is whiney. The threads creator is whining about impeaching the evil dark skinned guy who got elected, but for some form of delusional reasoning, everything his predecessors and opposition did is somehow his fault.

Ultimately, who gives a fuck? Everything that you're trying to describe about me is more telling of your own lack of self-esteem than you realize, though I'm not in the business to psycho-analyze hypocrites and bigots. I'm more content on calling out bullshit when I smell it, and it's pretty stinky here in this thread.


Obama isn't perfect in every way. My main disappointments with him are the lack of a public options in Obamacare. He's also caved into the Republicans too many times when he should have been playing hardball all along. On the other hand, he is easily and infinitely better than any of the Republican presidents since Theodore Roosevelt.


Anyways, I'll ask again a third time, in case you forgot...

Why does my skin color matter to you? What kind of a person would be so concerned as to ask another person what their skin color or ancestry is when discussing issues of racism? Is it because I'm not white enough for you, or black enough, or Asian, or Hispanic, or Indian or Arab enough to call it (it being racism) as I see it?...I'll add...Do you want to see my birth certificate too? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 959
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Why does my skin color matter to you?



Good question !

Why do you assume that every white person that is racist and every ' other color ' person is a victim and non racist ?

For someone who is so gaga over Obummer , who pledged to unite us all , why do you keep bringing color up in your posts ? You should be a good little soldier and follow your leader's mantra .

Oh wait , you are . Divide and conquer , right ? :wink:

I can't think of any other forum member here that has used the race card more than you.

Can you explain that ?

:?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 5295
Location: CT coast, USA
Plook wrote:
Hey Baddy long time no hear how are you doing, did you make the move you were considering for work?

:smoke:

Not to derail the thread, but :) HELLO :) to the folks who said Hi :)

Yes, I did accomplish the move, it took forever to get the house out of probate (it was the estate of my 40-year best friend who died on his bike two years ago), I just moved in last week after a couple of months of [continuing] renovations.

Here's some photos of the work so far...

http://znakomi.com/House4Web/houserenovation.htm

Been pretty busy with OT at work, school (up to 50 of 66 credits needed - though I may take the fall semester off as I'm not getting enough sleep with work - work and house - work).

____________________________________________________________

Some comments on the thread topic...

It's interesting to watch the corporate media and how it designs/controls public opinion:

Edward Snowden told us all that the administration is spying on us (and the world), and Obama wants him bad. I am encouraged that sometimes the media admits that public opinion is 2:1 in favor of Snowden as a whistleblower...

...with that said, it's interesting to watch the media turning public opinion against him by calling him "The NSA Leaker," a derogatory term, rather than "the hero who took on the US by telling us all that the government is recording all our phone conversations and emails."

Especially the remaining Obama supporters, unhappy Snowden gave them the information that they are being spied upon.,,I guess they didn't want to know.

With all Obama's baby killing, and spying, and taxpayer-debt trillion dollar giveaways to his sponsor banks, and his removal of all our civil rights, (assassinations and detention of Americans without trial)...some STILL defend him...

...lol... if Obama lined up all his democrat supporters and started shooting them, I think the ones who haven't been shot yet wouldn't mind; Killing in their name, giving all their money to the rich, now recording their emails and phone calls...nothing phases them.

I have hope though that the administration has gone too far this time and even the media will not be able to control public opinion.

I think it will be a revolution...my question is will it be before or after the crash.

I'd recommend having a year's food in the house.

_________________
Lesser-evilism is war.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3535
where abouts is the house located looks like out in the country, nothing cheep about a renovation.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 959
Looks fantastic , Baddy .

VERY nice to see you hanging around again !

:D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group