Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:52 am 

Dear Vaultmeister Joe,
thirteen years ago my dad wrote you an e-mail on the old Zappa site giving you the props for the vaultmeisterment and asking for some items like the long version of "200 years old", that we know from a radio show with Captain Beefheart in 1975. "It's all there" (in the Vault) "and will be released within the next years!"

I think what makes the 1975-Tour so outstanding, is the giant gathering of the three geniuses Zappa-Beefheart-Duke, nowhere else better exsemplyfied as on that long version of "200 years old" with the full Duke piano part and more of Don's moans.

I really liked the release of the mothersday special (Penguin In Bondage/The Little Known History Of The Mothers Of Invention). SO if the long version of "200 years old" is not already a fixed part of projects such as "Lost Episodes 2" - wouldn't it be nice to make a similar downloadable release of that item in memoriam of George who is going to meet the other two giants somewhere in the aeons up there...

Apologize for my lousy english

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 am 

FineGirlKalypso wrote:
Dear Vaultmeister Joe,
thirteen years ago my dad wrote you an e-mail on the old Zappa site giving you the props for the vaultmeisterment and asking for some items like the long version of "200 years old", that we know from a radio show with Captain Beefheart in 1975. "It's all there" (in the Vault) "and will be released within the next years!"

I think what makes the 1975-Tour so outstanding, is the giant gathering of the three geniuses Zappa-Beefheart-Duke, nowhere else better exsemplyfied as on that long version of "200 years old" with the full Duke piano part and more of Don's moans.

I really liked the release of the mothersday special (Penguin In Bondage/The Little Known History Of The Mothers Of Invention). SO if the long version of "200 years old" is not already a fixed part of projects such as "Lost Episodes 2" - wouldn't it be nice to make a similar downloadable release of that item in memoriam of George who is going to meet the other two giants somewhere in the aeons up there...

I agree!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:54 pm 

+1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 pm 

FineGirlKalypso wrote:

Your english is great!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 am 

+ 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:30 pm 

FineGirlKalypso wrote: