Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:23 pm 

Now there's a person who feels comfortable in their own skin! Oh, to be so free!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:51 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:

Gosh, then we're doubly blessed!

I highly doubt you are barely 17 or barely dressed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:25 pm 

duchamp wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

I highly doubt you are barely 17 or barely dressed.

Meatloaf. What a voice! Bat Out Of Hell was spun many times in my youth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:

We could be hero's! Super comix hero's that is. The dynamic duo of Peace & Love crackin' everyone up with our outrageous jokes and antics. Everyone's either laughing with us or making love to us. Sorta like 2 Johnny Carson's on 24/7. No time for war when your laughing and naked! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:11 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

We could be hero's! Super comix hero's that is. The dynamic duo of Peace & Love crackin' everyone up with our outrageous jokes and antics. Everyone's either laughing with us or making love to us. Sorta like 2 Johnny Carson's on 24/7. No time for war when your laughing and naked! :mrgreen:

I'm with you on the laughing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:57 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

I'm with you on the laughing!

Awe, are you shy or will the guys get penis envy and the girls swoon? Look out, it's Bwana cal!!! :wink: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 pm 

Hey mister, that sort of thing is my own business!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm 

I love how shitheads like Caputh (aka, tweedle-dee), SPACEBROTHER (aka, tweedle-dumb), brainpang, downer mydnyte, etc., flame me for 10+ pages after they've been proven wrong. Then actually develop the temerity to claim the opposite and drag the aforementioned content into other threads while continuously throwing ad hominems at me, instead of indulging in honest debate by providing convincing evidence to back up their points (which almost never happens).

It really enhances the meaning of the phrase, whiny girly prepubescent hissy fits.

And thanks for providing me with extremely hilarious dialogue to not only read but to work with. Keep it up, you sore losers...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:

As well it should be! I hope I didn't cross any unseen barriers and we can remain friends....call me maybe? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 pm 

I love how Disco Boy loves and am very glad for him that he is so entertained.

I am, however, slightly at a loss as to what debate he has so obviously won here. Is he better at insulting people than anyone else? Do others insult better? Does he not insult people at all? Does he know that he is insulting people? Was he insulted first? Is the phrase "One more time for the world" a valid debating tool? Is his image archive sufficiently varied? Are U2 not a pop group?

Probably it's all of them at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:25 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

As well it should be! I hope I didn't cross any unseen barriers and we can remain friends....call me maybe? :mrgreen:

Gee, that girl had some hit with that song! Maybe someday she'll have another, that would be cool.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

Gee, that girl had some hit with that song! Maybe someday she'll have another, that would be cool.

People have more than one hit in the music business today? I was not sure that was allowed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:49 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
I love how shitheads like Caputh (aka, tweedle-dee), SPACEBROTHER (aka, tweedle-dumb), brainpang, downer mydnyte, etc., flame me for 10+ pages after they've been proven wrong. Then actually develop the temerity to claim the opposite and drag the aforementioned content into other threads while continuously throwing ad hominems at me, instead of indulging in honest debate by providing convincing evidence to back up their points (which almost never happens).

It really enhances the meaning of the phrase, whiny girly prepubescent hissy fits.

And thanks for providing me with extremely hilarious dialogue to not only read but to work with. Keep it up, you sore losers...

can you repeat that? I didn't hear you the first...no seventh...no...thirtieth time.
please come to grips with the fact that your enemies list does not agree with you.
unless you post a picture of yourself you will forever be rainman in my eye (and I don't think he had a love life either):

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:02 am 

duchamp wrote:
People have more than one hit in the music business today? I was not sure that was allowed.

I'm sure it is. There's gotta be lots of great artists these days that I would never listen to!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:09 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
duchamp wrote:

I'm sure it is. There's gotta be lots of great artists these days that I would never listen to!

Can you name another song by Brittney Spears?....buzzer! Times up, you couldn't name one could you? Neither could I. I believe we have good taste! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:30 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
duchamp wrote:

Can you name another song by Brittney Spears?....buzzer! Times up, you couldn't name one could you? Neither could I. I believe we have good taste! :lol:

You rascal, you didn't give me a chance! My daughter was a Britney Spears fan for a month or so. Without Googling, there was Baby, Hit Me One More Time,......and uh, you know, that one where she was posing sexually in that video. Well, darn, you got me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:15 pm 

Oh poor Cal! Really? (hugs)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:28 pm 

Thanks Bonny! I can say without hyperbole it was worse than a thousand Vietnams! Luckily she quickly found other artists to listen to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:44 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Thanks Bonny! I can say without hyperbole it was worse than a thousand Vietnams! Luckily she quickly found other artists to listen to.

Some music can play hell with our good tastes. :lol:

You will now have Justin Beiber's tune Baby, Baby, Baby, stuck in your head all day long. No need to thank me. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 pm 

I've never heard it, but thousands of screaming teenage girls can't be wrong about music, can they?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:22 pm 

Lucky you! I had that song stuck in me head for a day.....at was like a thousand Korean wars I tell ya! It's like being shell shocked slowly! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:54 pm 

brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

can you repeat that? I didn't hear you the first...no seventh...no...thirtieth time.
please come to grips with the fact that your enemies list does not agree with you.
unless you post a picture of yourself you will forever be rainman in my eye (and I don't think he had a love life either):

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:05 pm 

Well that was sad.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Lucky you! I had that song stuck in me head for a day.....at was like a thousand Korean wars I tell ya! It's like being shell shocked slowly! :shock:

Well then it did its job, I guess! Aren't those teenybopper hits just wonders of pop craftery?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:54 am 

duchamp wrote:
Well that was sad.

Yessiree Bob. Someone is definitely embarrassing himself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next