Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 147  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 8838
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Wish I was there


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Gray_Ghost wrote:
Wish I was there

3's a crowd, ring a bell? :mrgreen:

We all wish we could visit NZ. :wink:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
Next year we can all meet here, what do ya say?... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
We got back yesterday, short but sweet...Mrs.Plook is feeling well...I head for LA Monday for a two week stint, hope to see OC Dave there if possible... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4861
Location: Orange County Ca.
Sure brother. Ahh, so do you have a 200 Motels ticket? You can ride with us, dude. It's Wednesday the 23rd, 8pm.

_________________
Manny da camper wants to buy some white!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
coevad wrote:
Sure brother. Ahh, so do you have a 200 Motels ticket? You can ride with us, dude. It's Wednesday the 23rd, 8pm.



Where?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4861
Location: Orange County Ca.
The Walt Disney Concert Hall is about 30 miles north of here(Los Alamitos) in Los Angeles.

There's one seat left in the Terrace, opposite side from my seat. I'd grab that one. The rest are 'obstructed view' seats. If not, get the side orchestra for 83.00. Ready...begin!

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsi ... 3DEPH1023E

_________________
Manny da camper wants to buy some white!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
coevad wrote:
The Walt Disney Concert Hall is about 30 miles north of here(Los Alamitos) in Los Angeles.

There's one seat left in the Terrace, opposite side from my seat. I'd grab that one. The rest are 'obstructed view' seats. If not, get the side orchestra for 83.00. Ready...begin!

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/outsi ... 3DEPH1023E



Dam just read this, probably will not happen, maybe lunch, dinner, or drinks...headed out now for High desert riverside tomorrow then Long beach... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
I'm in Long Beach just spoke with Mrs.Plook she is feeling Good!, also Izzy is very excited for Trick or Treating and is counting down the days...I need to be back by next Thursday I take her every year and she is not going to let me forget my obligation... :lol: ..

Made it to Riverside and Santa Ana today, Semi Valley tomorrow, my schedule is packed, this may be the one that gets me...I had already completely filled this trip and a manager called late Friday and asked me to add (3) sites, this is either going to be a record or a train wreck... :mrgreen:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
Went to Simi Valley yesterday had to take the 405 freeway probably one of the busyest sections of highway in the world, it currently has 10 lanes in the Hollywood area and they are adding another 4 and it still will have major traffic... :shock:

Worked until 11 last night and started back up at 6:30 this morning, got to love this job... :|

Mrs.Plook had to take Izzy to the doctor yesterday, she was na little under the weather... :(

Well its back to the rat race... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
Well its back to the rat race...

Look out rats! :wink: :)

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:
Well its back to the rat race...

Look out rats! :wink: :)



Give me your best Cagney...u dirty rat... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
Mrs.Plook saw the Doctor and she seems to be back on the mend... :D

I am working my ass off need to go over to the bar later for a drink... :idea:

Currently dog sitting for the Daughter Plook the Elder and her husband, they went car shopping. Unfortunately her husband was offered and took a job as COO of a New England Coffee company that has plans to expand so they will be moving back to Providance soon... :(

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3273
Location: Chicago, IL
Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook saw the Doctor and she seems to be back on the mend... :D

I am working my ass off need to go over to the bar later for a drink... :idea:

Currently dog sitting for the Daughter Plook the Elder and her husband, they went car shopping. Unfortunately her husband was offered and took a job as COO of a New England Coffee company that has plans to expand so they will be moving back to Providance soon... :(

:smoke:


Bummer about the long-distance family - enjoy your time together! Meet me at the bar later for that drink.... :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
PenguinInBondage wrote:
Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook saw the Doctor and she seems to be back on the mend... :D

I am working my ass off need to go over to the bar later for a drink... :idea:

Currently dog sitting for the Daughter Plook the Elder and her husband, they went car shopping. Unfortunately her husband was offered and took a job as COO of a New England Coffee company that has plans to expand so they will be moving back to Providance soon... :(

:smoke:


Bummer about the long-distance family - enjoy your time together! Meet me at the bar later for that drink.... :mrgreen:



Hell I ended up seeing 4 bands over 2 nights at costum parties saturday was off the chain, I'm getting old...staying up till 1:00am nearly killed me... :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3273
Location: Chicago, IL
Plook wrote:
Hell I ended up seeing 4 bands over 2 nights at costum parties saturday was off the chain, I'm getting old...staying up till 1:00am nearly killed me... :|


Nice! I did the same on Friday night: saw 6 tribute acts covering Beck, PJ Harvey, The Doors, Liz Phair, The Traveling Wilburys and Ozzy Osborne at a venue you're quite familiar with at this point: Martyrs'. Wound up getting over-served (the bastards!) and not only closed the place but wound up staying until registers were closed and doors were locked! Needless to say, I spent the majority of the rest of the weekend recovering from the chaos. Ugggggh! :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Lightweights. :P

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3273
Location: Chicago, IL
If you weren't thousands of miles away...... :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
PenguinInBondage wrote:
If you weren't thousands of miles away...... :mrgreen:

I thought I might get a response from that little jibe! :twisted:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
If you weren't thousands of miles away...... :mrgreen:

I thought I might get a response from that little jibe! :twisted:



Easy tiger, we'll see you at the Sac show... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
If you weren't thousands of miles away...... :mrgreen:

I thought I might get a response from that little jibe! :twisted:



Easy tiger, we'll see you at the Sac show...

Not if I see you first...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :lol:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
Wrapping it up early in So Cal, headed back to Nor Cal in the morning...I'm very excited about taking Izzy Trick or Treating on Thursday... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
Well the week ends here and I'm working still, made it home Wednesday and took Izzy out on Halloween, what fun... :D

My Moms husband was working (he's TSA) on friday at LAX when the nut job shoot the place up, he was in terminal 3 so no risk... 8)

Mrs. Plook is doing well and I got back to find she is completely changing our diets, her energy is comong back so it will be on like donkey Kong... :mrgreen:

Well back to work... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20685
Location: Somewhere in time
Mrs.Plook had her other leg checked yesterday, it has been bothering her, we have not heard anything on the results yet... :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Plook on Tour
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
Mrs.Plook had her other leg checked yesterday, it has been bothering her, we have not heard anything on the results yet... :?:

I'm keeping my legs crossed that it's no big thang bro'. :wink:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 147  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group