Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1844 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 74  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9233
Location: EINDHOVEN
Day 17
Imaginary Diseases
Mystery Disk
The other half of Baby Snakes DVD
Halloween (now playing)
Quad

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 595
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWovGvkve2w

Image

_________________
Image

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9233
Location: EINDHOVEN
On The Last Day Of Zappadan My True Love Gave To Me
Mystery Disk remainder
Trance-Fusion
Civilization Phase III

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Posts: 175
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
A Token Of His Extreme Soundtrack

*Edit*
The tracks don't match up in Window's Media Player, so they have to be renamed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:21 am
Posts: 5170
Location: Rhineland
Joe's Garage Acts I, II & III

_________________
What's the ugliest part of your body ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 595
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
Philostopher wrote:
A Token Of His Extreme Soundtrack

*Edit*
The tracks don't match up in Window's Media Player, so they have to be renamed.


I get that with TGW on my xbox, really annoying.

For the 2nd time today...

Image

_________________
Image

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Grand Wazoo is the same in Windows Media Player. The Grand Wazoo and Calvin are reversed, and have to be renamed. Probably has something to do with Frank changing the order when they originally went to CD.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Posts: 175
Philostopher wrote:
Grand Wazoo is the same in Windows Media Player. The Grand Wazoo and Calvin are reversed, and have to be renamed. Probably has something to do with Frank changing the order when they originally went to CD.

Actually, when it originally went to CD--as one of the first batch of Ryko FZ releases in the '80s--it retained the original order, opening with "For Calvin." It was the remixed edition that came out in Europe a couple of years later that first switched the first two tracks, and that has been the order on CD ever since.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Shrewnews wrote:
Philostopher wrote:
Grand Wazoo is the same in Windows Media Player. The Grand Wazoo and Calvin are reversed, and have to be renamed. Probably has something to do with Frank changing the order when they originally went to CD.

Actually, when it originally went to CD--as one of the first batch of Ryko FZ releases in the '80s--it retained the original order, opening with "For Calvin." It was the remixed edition that came out in Europe a couple of years later that first switched the first two tracks, and that has been the order on CD ever since.


I used to have the green tinted Ryko version, but it was stolen in 1996. I couldn't remember if it was different, since Frank changed a lot when he transferred to CD. Just recently bought the 2012 remaster. Thanks for clarifying, and not calling me a dumbass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Waka/Jawaka

Just made an amazon order. Everything on this order came with AutoRip.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13138
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
All of them @ Zappa Radio. :D

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 595
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
Philostopher wrote:
Waka/Jawaka

Just made an amazon order. Everything on this order came with AutoRip.


I love Amazon forever because of that feature. Listened to W/J at work earlier.

Rockin' BBYNHIYL at the moment.

_________________
Image

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 pm
Posts: 1152
Location: south midlands, UK
'
TT

_________________
and I know, I think
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 6991
Location: exile
Image
belated birthday greetings, frank.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Last edited by Lumpy Gravy on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:37 am
Posts: 26
I'm listening to Black Crowes live right now. But if it makes any difference, I was listening to Man From Utopia earlier today. First time I heard it in years actually. The full album top to bottom I mean. I've forgotten about Tink Walks Amok. Very nice. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 595
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
Image

_________________
Image

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 595
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
Image

_________________
Image

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14753
Image

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Road Tapes, Venue #1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
NuclearProstate wrote:
Philostopher wrote:
Waka/Jawaka

Just made an amazon order. Everything on this order came with AutoRip.


I love Amazon forever because of that feature. Listened to W/J at work earlier.



Mothermania on AutoRip.

A Token Of His Extreme Soundtrack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 7390
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 7390
Location: Wellington New Zealand
moving right along to
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1017
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Just Another Band From L.A.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 7390
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Image
and part 2

followed by:

Image

the computer then selected:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1844 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 74  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group