Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gun Control?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Well i agree i don't want to live in either city . But If you truly have been to sioux falls then you know that your chances of being shot there compared to chi town, is way lower.

I 100% agree with both of these sentences, and I have been to both places.

Post subject: Re: Fun Con-troll
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:42 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Obviously, Mr. Nice Guy's got it all wrong; here's a true image of DB, sweat pants unfortunately partially obscured...

Obviously, you're still throwing ad hominems at me because, outside of grammatical errors, you can't prove ANY of your points...

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb is now learning to put on his own shoes. Maybe tweedle-dee can help him...?

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:13 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Just stop with the sats and drive to Chicago and go have a walk,at lets say,midnight, in old town.

I'm not in this fight. But making completely uninformed statements like this just pisses me off. I've lived in Chicago since 1978. I've walked at midnight in the Old Town neighborhood many times. In fact, I used to live right next to Old Town, and it's not a dangerous place to be. It's a pretty benign place. I've walked around many parts of the city at night, and lived to tell the tale. I've gone to *gasp* restaurants in Old Town. I've shopped at *gasp* the grocery store and even hung out at *horror* Lincoln Park Zoo, which is just across Clark street from Old Town.

No one on the national level gave a rat's ass about Chicago until Obama was elected. Funny how that worked out, isn't it? That's the point here, isn't it?

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

Post subject: Re: Fun Control?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:25 am 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Just stop with the sats and drive to Chicago and go have a walk,at lets say,midnight, in old town.

I'm not in this fight. But making completely uninformed statements like this just pisses me off. I've lived in Chicago since 1978. I've walked at midnight in the Old Town neighborhood many times. In fact, I used to live right next to Old Town, and it's not a dangerous place to be. It's a pretty benign place. I've walked around many parts of the city at night, and lived to tell the tale. I've gone to *gasp* restaurants in Old Town. I've shopped at *gasp* the grocery store and even hung out at *horror* Lincoln Park Zoo, which is just across Clark street from Old Town.

No one on the national level gave a rat's ass about Chicago until Obama was elected. Funny how that worked out, isn't it? That's the point here, isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 am 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Thats wonder full, but the the debate was , probability of being shot between the two cities. Refresher, 450 shot dead in chi town last year, 200 so far this year. For your age you are forgetting about the Democrat convention 1968, no one gave a rats ass? Come on Listen to CTA, the whole worlds watching, mayor daly, you obviously have not lived there long, when i was stationed at G Lakes we were advised NOT to go to chi town in uniform.

Post subject: Re: Fun Patrol
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:49 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Just stop with the sats [sic]...

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thats [sic] wonder full, [sic] but...450 shot dead in chi town last year, 200 so far [sic] this year.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 am 

You don't know the difference between a statistical comparison ( which is what is being debated) and a FACT. snivel about it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 am 

I've been walking around Chicago at night quite a bit lately because my new job finds me commuting there several times a month, and I'm still alive.

The gun related homicide rate per capita is still higher in Sioux falls than Chicago.

On an international level, why is it that a country like India with a population of over 1,245,870,000 has a gun death rate of .30 per 100,000 inhabitants, is so significantly lower than the USA at 10.3 per 100,000 with 1/4th of the population at 318,281,000?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
You don't know the difference between a statistical comparison ( which is what is being debated) and a FACT. snivel about it

on February 19, 2014 Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
HJ wrote:
In any case, the Forum is now hijacked by a few people writing titles or posting gifs in each and every poll. Quite uninformative and annoying.

Your vacuous complaint is petulant and unimportant.
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
HJ wrote:
In any case, the Forum is now hijacked by a few people writing titles or posting gifs in each and every poll. Quite uninformative and annoying.

I agree , if the search function was used one can find the answer to most of the favorite questions that are being asked so i find them redundant .

Let's face it, most users don't dig deep for topics. Give me a valid reason why fans that have joined this forum in the past five years, should not be exposed to these polls, which I, and judging from the number of votes and views, others, find quite fun and interesting.

I bumped these dormant topics because they directly apply to FZ's music. It's a shame that I'm now at odds with a few sniveling whiners.

Wow! My "sniveling whiners" remark, in response to HJ and you complaining about the revived album-poll threads, really left its mark on you - didn't it? Add "thin-skinned" and "unoriginal" to the growing list of adjectives that properly describe your forum behavior.

I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but try to come up with some new shit - ok?

8) :mrgreen: 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:03 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
On an international level, why is it that a country like India with a population of over 1,245,870,000 has a gun death rate of .30 per 100,000 inhabitants, is so significantly lower than the USA at 10.3 per 100,000 with 1/4th of the population at 318,281,000?

Maybe it's because India is one of the poorest nations on the planet and hence they can't afford firearms to protect themselves, you fucking moron?!

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:15 pm 

According to this, jerk wad... ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_ ... by_country

...there are 97.0 guns in the United States per 100 residents and ranks the first highest for gun ownership rates, assface. In contrast, there are 4.2 guns per 100 residents in India, shit for brains.

According to this, Disco Douche ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics#India

...and I quote, asshole breath...

Quote:
The Arms Act of 1959 and the Arms Rules 1962 of India prohibits the sale, manufacture, possession, acquisition, import, export and transport of firearms and ammunition unless under a license and is a stringent process. Indian Government has monopoly over production and sale of firearms, however, Breech Loading Smooth Bore shotguns are exception to this rule, some manufacturers have been allowed to produce certain number of these. The Arms Act classifies firearms into two categories: Prohibited Bore (PB) and Non-Prohibited Bore (NPB), where all semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms fall under the Prohibited Bore category. Any firearm which can chamber and fire ammunition of the caliber .303; 7.62mm; .410; .380; .455; .45 rimless; 9mm is specified as Prohibited Bore under The Arms Act of 1962. Smooth bore guns having barrel of less than 29" in length are also specified as Prohibited Bore guns.

Before 1987, licenses for acquisition and possession of both PB and NPB firearms could be given by the state government or district magistrate but later, the issue of licenses for PB firearms became the responsibility of the central government. The license is valid of 3 years and needs to be renewed and this rule covers sale of firearms, both parties involved need to possess the permit.

The criteria which are considered during the issue of NPB firearm permits are whether the person faces threat to life. These firearm licenses are strictly regulated; PB firearms criteria is even more stringent, applicable for a person, especially having a government position who faces immediate danger or threats, family members of such people and a person whose occupation by nature involves open threats and danger. Acquiring a PB license has become next to impossible as of 2014 because these are highly regulated. Persons eligible for PB licenses are also frequently rejected on basis of national security grounds. Exceptions are, defense officers who are allowed to keep firearms without licenses under the Defense Service rule until they complete their service and for professional shooters. The most common firearm among households is double barreled shotgun of 12 gauge (also known as DBBL 12 Bore). Other common firearms are .315 Bolt Action Rifle (magazine capacity of 5 cartridges) and .32 Smith&Wesson Long revolver (chamber capacity of 6 cartridges).

...and furthermore, numb nuts...

Quote:
40 Million Guns, India 2nd Only to U.S. in Gun Ownership

Bangalore: India, the land of nonviolence, is no more a gun-shy nation as the country is now second in gun ownership in the world with more than 40 million guns. Rising incomes have made high-end weapons a new form of bling...

Acquiring a gun license is not so easy in India; however, regardless the strict controls on weapons, Indian own nearly 40 million (4 Crores) guns, second highest in the world after United States which owns around 270 million guns. While the number does look big for India where the gun culture has never been so profoundly prevalent as in U.S., the rate of private gun ownership in India is just 3.36 firearms per 100 people in India while its 88.8 in the United States.

http://www.siliconindia.com/news/genera ... cid-1.html

...which is easy to ascertain, dick face, that it's the stricter gun laws and lower ownership per capita that is why the second most armed country in the world has such a dramatically lower gun death rate, and NOT poverty, stupid fuck cretin.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:04 am 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Of course Ronny was tastefully clad in Kevlar and armed with a 9mm Glock, 38 special and his trusty AK47 during his trip to the zoo, because that place is full of animals........

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Ronny's Noomies wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Of course Ronny was tastefully clad in Kevlar and armed with a 9mm Glock, 38 special and his trusty AK47 during his trip to the zoo, because that place is full of animals........

Yeah, the meercats will get ya if you don't watch out.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:14 am 

Chicago through the years (for the outsiders)

Old Town was bad years ago. It was right near Cabrini Green, which has been gone for several years now. But, even if it was still there - say insert Engleside instead and compare to Sioux Falls - is the crime in an Urban Poor area worse at night than a small city? Of course! Does that make the whole of Chicago a less safe place than Sioux Falls? Absolutely not!
People who have lived in Chicago know that the entire downtown was redone in the 90s. When I moved there in the early 90s, no one went outside downtown after dark. Then they redid the streets and sidewalks with more lights and now the downtown area is (expensive, but) great!

For years, when I lived in Chicago, you would get every suburban friend or family member saying that they are worrying about visiting Chicago because they are scared of crime in general or specifically getting their car stolen or mugged. These things happen, but it is ridiculous to live out of fear like that. Fearful people in Chicago Suburbs have very little understanding of Chicago itself. It might as well be across an ocean. Suburbans might take the train downtown to work; the family might visit the museums, shows, sports, restaurants, but thats it. Then on the news they hear about a shooting in Englewood and get scared. This only changes if they actually go somewhere in Chicago often enough to know the area. Chicago has alot of neighborhoods and they all have their own plusses and minuses.

Evanston, just north of Chicago, has Northwestern University and alot of money in general. The north side of the city has Rogers Park with has alot of expensive property on the lake. But, other parts of Rogers Park have gang problems. How does Evanston and the Lake Shore deal with killings in Rogers Park? I don't know. You may wish to know that this is the same area that a certain ZPZ with an outstanding Morse Show download was recorded. Since there is a proximity to money, I can't help but think that Rogers Park will improve over time. But certain neighborhoods in historically poor areas, like Englewood seem doomed to stay in the grip of gangs and I don't know how to deal with that. Perhaps an expert on gangs could advise. I can't imagine that a gang in any small city or town (doesn't Arkansas have a problem like that?) like Sioux Falls would be less merciless. I stayed in Sioux Falls for about 6 weeks a few years ago. I felt in no way more or less safe than in the best or worst places I've lived in Chicago.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:25 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Obviously, you're still throwing ad hominems at me because, outside of grammatical errors, you can't prove ANY of your points...

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb is now learning to put on his own shoes. Maybe tweedle-dee can help him...?

You do realize, DB that this is not an accurate depiction of Tweedledum and Tweedledee?
The original nursery rhyme goes:
"Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle;
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their quarrel"

The crucial word here is "rattle" - making it clear that Tweedledum and Tweedledee are really rather young. The people in your image look rather old. Never mind, I'm sure we'll see them again soon.
Sir John Tenniel's illustration to Lewis Carrol's "Through the Looking Glass" supports my view. Image
Some claim that they are enantiomorphs.
They fight with swords, rather than guns - which makes them a bit irrelevant here, but heigh ho.

POINTS - what points, O Chalk full O' Nuthin'?

Ones like: "These are not inverted commas"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=544895&hilit=Inverted#p544895
Or: "Britain is not in the continent of Europe"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=565394&hilit=And+these+two+technically+aren%27t+even+part+of+Europe%3A#p565394
Or: "Socialism IS Fascism"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=563518&hilit=Socialism+IS+Fascism.#p563518
Or: "Mussolini and Pinochet prove the success of Capitalism"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=567488&hilit=Mussolini#p567488
Or: "UKIP has no racist members"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=625081&hilit=UKIP#p625081
Or: "The reason why I haven't posted your quote is simply because I can't find it or that you deleted it"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25076&p=592286&hilit=+The+reason+why+I+haven%27t+posted+your+quote+#p592286
Or: "Child labour is a jolly good thing"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=573990&hilit=+Child+Labor+#p573990
Or: "Ayn Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged' is the best selling novel of all time"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=569223&hilit=+Atlas+Shrugged+#p569223
Or: "Ron Paul will get 10 million votes"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=544111&hilit=+10+Million+#p544111
Or: "There is only one conservative party in Europe"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25423&p=606397&hilit=conservative+europe#p606397
Or: "There will be an enormous depression in 3...2...1"?
(One of your previous sigs, which disappeared at the beginning of this year, after about a year)
Or: "The words 'Cue' and 'Queue' are synonyms"?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23733&p=594421&hilit=Queue#p594421
Or: "Roosevelt's New Deal made the Great Depression worse"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24884&p=622328&hilit=+New+Deal+#p622328
Or: "That people unjustifiably throw ad hominems at me"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25190&hilit=ad+hominems
Or: "I am right 95% of the time"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=627317&hilit=+of+the+time+#p627317

Or, or, oar? You dig holes with oars, my dear DB

Last edited by Caputh on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 am 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Chicago through the years (for the outsiders)

Old Town was bad years ago. It was right near Cabrini Green, which has been gone for several years now. But, even if it was still there - say insert Engleside instead and compare to Sioux Falls - is the crime in an Urban Poor area worse at night than a small city? Of course! Does that make the whole of Chicago a less safe place than Sioux Falls? Absolutely not!
People who have lived in Chicago know that the entire downtown was redone in the 90s. When I moved there in the early 90s, no one went outside downtown after dark. Then they redid the streets and sidewalks with more lights and now the downtown area is (expensive, but) great!

For years, when I lived in Chicago, you would get every suburban friend or family member saying that they are worrying about visiting Chicago because they are scared of crime in general or specifically getting their car stolen or mugged. These things happen, but it is ridiculous to live out of fear like that. Fearful people in Chicago Suburbs have very little understanding of Chicago itself. It might as well be across an ocean. Suburbans might take the train downtown to work; the family might visit the museums, shows, sports, restaurants, but thats it. Then on the news they hear about a shooting in Englewood and get scared. This only changes if they actually go somewhere in Chicago often enough to know the area. Chicago has alot of neighborhoods and they all have their own plusses and minuses.

Evanston, just north of Chicago, has Northwestern University and alot of money in general. The north side of the city has Rogers Park with has alot of expensive property on the lake. But, other parts of Rogers Park have gang problems. How does Evanston and the Lake Shore deal with killings in Rogers Park? I don't know. You may wish to know that this is the same area that a certain ZPZ with an outstanding Morse Show download was recorded. Since there is a proximity to money, I can't help but think that Rogers Park will improve over time. But certain neighborhoods in historically poor areas, like Englewood seem doomed to stay in the grip of gangs and I don't know how to deal with that. Perhaps an expert on gangs could advise. I can't imagine that a gang in any small city or town (doesn't Arkansas have a problem like that?) like Sioux Falls would be less merciless. I stayed in Sioux Falls for about 6 weeks a few years ago. I felt in no way more or less safe than in the best or worst places I've lived in Chicago.

I agree with you, I like chicago, to visit, many (40+) years ago we went to concerts in grant park, bought stuff at head shops in old town, never got shot. Almost got rolled in the CNW train sta at 2 am. But in general more fun than NYC for me. When I was stationed at G Lakes we did go up to Milwaukee more often. I have a friend who's dad retired from the chicago PD a couple years ago and I put the question to him, response , gang activity much worse in chi town. I should know better than debate gun crime with sb as it is a losing proposition, I still stand by the notion that,per capita comparisons ,are flawed in the debate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:55 am 

I'm looking for some ad hominems. Would someone be kind enough to throw some my way today?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:43 am 

You are an enantiomorph of Frank Zappa on the cover of "Joe's Garage".
No, no, wait a minute...
Er...
Your face looks a bit dusty and you're not wearing a shirt in your avatar (but perhaps your lower body is sweatpanted).
Enough? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:58 pm 

:mrgreen:

My shirt was off to dramatize the effect of the blackness, and I was indeed sweatpanted. You're good at this. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:35 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
According to this, jerk wad... ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_ ... by_country

...there are 97.0 guns in the United States per 100 residents and ranks the first highest for gun ownership rates, assface. In contrast, there are 4.2 guns per 100 residents in India, shit for brains.

According to this, Disco Douche ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics#India

...and I quote, asshole breath...

Quote:
The Arms Act of 1959 and the Arms Rules 1962 of India prohibits the sale, manufacture, possession, acquisition, import, export and transport of firearms and ammunition unless under a license and is a stringent process. Indian Government has monopoly over production and sale of firearms, however, Breech Loading Smooth Bore shotguns are exception to this rule, some manufacturers have been allowed to produce certain number of these. The Arms Act classifies firearms into two categories: Prohibited Bore (PB) and Non-Prohibited Bore (NPB), where all semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms fall under the Prohibited Bore category. Any firearm which can chamber and fire ammunition of the caliber .303; 7.62mm; .410; .380; .455; .45 rimless; 9mm is specified as Prohibited Bore under The Arms Act of 1962. Smooth bore guns having barrel of less than 29" in length are also specified as Prohibited Bore guns.

Before 1987, licenses for acquisition and possession of both PB and NPB firearms could be given by the state government or district magistrate but later, the issue of licenses for PB firearms became the responsibility of the central government. The license is valid of 3 years and needs to be renewed and this rule covers sale of firearms, both parties involved need to possess the permit.

The criteria which are considered during the issue of NPB firearm permits are whether the person faces threat to life. These firearm licenses are strictly regulated; PB firearms criteria is even more stringent, applicable for a person, especially having a government position who faces immediate danger or threats, family members of such people and a person whose occupation by nature involves open threats and danger. Acquiring a PB license has become next to impossible as of 2014 because these are highly regulated. Persons eligible for PB licenses are also frequently rejected on basis of national security grounds. Exceptions are, defense officers who are allowed to keep firearms without licenses under the Defense Service rule until they complete their service and for professional shooters. The most common firearm among households is double barreled shotgun of 12 gauge (also known as DBBL 12 Bore). Other common firearms are .315 Bolt Action Rifle (magazine capacity of 5 cartridges) and .32 Smith&Wesson Long revolver (chamber capacity of 6 cartridges).

...and furthermore, numb nuts...

Quote:
40 Million Guns, India 2nd Only to U.S. in Gun Ownership

Bangalore: India, the land of nonviolence, is no more a gun-shy nation as the country is now second in gun ownership in the world with more than 40 million guns. Rising incomes have made high-end weapons a new form of bling...

Acquiring a gun license is not so easy in India; however, regardless the strict controls on weapons, Indian own nearly 40 million (4 Crores) guns, second highest in the world after United States which owns around 270 million guns. While the number does look big for India where the gun culture has never been so profoundly prevalent as in U.S., the rate of private gun ownership in India is just 3.36 firearms per 100 people in India while its 88.8 in the United States.

http://www.siliconindia.com/news/genera ... cid-1.html

...which is easy to ascertain, dick face, that it's the stricter gun laws and lower ownership per capita that is why the second most armed country in the world has such a dramatically lower gun death rate, and NOT poverty, stupid fuck cretin.

No, what's easy to ascertain, apart from the FACT you're a complete idiot, is that the stats you've listed above contradict themselves regarding regulations vs. ownership.

Also and AGAIN, India is one of the poorest nations on earth. 68% of the population live on only $2 per day...and hence there are TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who can't afford firearms to defend themselves... :roll:

tweedle-dee wrote:
POINTS - what points, O Chalk full O' Nuthin'?

Ones like: "These are not inverted commas"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=544895&hilit=Inverted#p544895
Or: "Britain is not in the continent of Europe"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=565394&hilit=And+these+two+technically+aren%27t+even+part+of+Europe%3A#p565394
Or: "Socialism IS Fascism"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=563518&hilit=Socialism+IS+Fascism.#p563518
Or: "Mussolini and Pinochet prove the success of Capitalism"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=567488&hilit=Mussolini#p567488
Or: "UKIP has no racist members"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=625081&hilit=UKIP#p625081
Or: "The reason why I haven't posted your quote is simply because I can't find it or that you deleted it"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25076&p=592286&hilit=+The+reason+why+I+haven%27t+posted+your+quote+#p592286
Or: "Child labour is a jolly good thing"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=573990&hilit=+Child+Labor+#p573990
Or: "Ayn Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged' is the best selling novel of all time"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=569223&hilit=+Atlas+Shrugged+#p569223
Or: "Ron Paul will get 10 million votes"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=544111&hilit=+10+Million+#p544111
Or: "There is only one conservative party in Europe"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25423&p=606397&hilit=conservative+europe#p606397
Or: "There will be an enormous depression in 3...2...1"?
(One of your previous sigs, which disappeared at the beginning of this year, after about a year)
Or: "The words 'Cue' and 'Queue' are synonyms"?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23733&p=594421&hilit=Queue#p594421
Or: "Roosevelt's New Deal made the Great Depression worse"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24884&p=622328&hilit=+New+Deal+#p622328
Or: "That people unjustifiably throw ad hominems at me"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25190&hilit=ad+hominems
Or: "I am right 95% of the time"?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887&p=627317&hilit=+of+the+time+#p627317

Or, or, oar? You dig holes with oars, my dear DB

Yet even MORE of my misquotes and links containing statements and out of context quotes that do NOT prove your points. In fact, most of them not only lead to posts that have very little to do with the points in question you're trying to make, but there are others that actually prove MY points.

Could you two shitheads be even MORE pathetic than you are right now?! :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 am 

No, no my dear DB - click on the links and you will find they each refer to your first statement on the topics summarized above in full context, often over a number of pages.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:56 am 

Just when you thought Disco Douche couldn't possibly be any more of a dumbass than he already is, he out does herself...

India has a population of over 1.2 billion. Strict laws and lower ownerships per capita is precisely the reason that their gun death rate is so significantly lower with over 4 times as many people in the US.

You really can't stand or take being proven wrong again for the umpteenth time yet again, can you? Your ignorance defies everything that even slightly resembles logic.

Theoretically, using your logic, you would think that because of the high rate and number of those impoverished in India would have a significantly higher crime rate than the USA.

You fail.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:43 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
No, no my dear DB - click on the links and you will find they each refer to your first statement on the topics summarized above in full context, often over a number of pages.

You are so far beyond DELUSIONAL, that you've now reached spectacular levels of entertainment.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Just when you thought Disco Douche couldn't possibly be any more of a dumbass than he already is, he out does herself...

India has a population of over 1.2 billion. Strict laws and lower ownerships per capita is precisely the reason that their gun death rate is so significantly lower with over 4 times as many people in the US.

You really can't stand or take being proven wrong again for the umpteenth time yet again, can you? Your ignorance defies everything that even slightly resembles logic.

Theoretically, using your logic, you would think that because of the high rate and number of those impoverished in India would have a significantly higher crime rate than the USA.

You fail.

What part of...

...the stats you've listed above contradict themselves regarding regulations vs. ownership.

Also and AGAIN, India is one of the poorest nations on earth. 68% of the population live on only $2 per day...and hence there are TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who can't afford firearms to defend themselves...

...don't you understand?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 am 

The overall homicide rate in India, regardless of economics, with more than 4 times the population is still significantly lower than the US. To imply that the gun related death rate in India is significantly lower than the US because," 68% of the country makes $2 a day and can't afford guns" is your weakest and most ignorant argument to date.

The numbers don't contradict themselves. You simply refuse to accept proven facts, yet again.

Stronger gun laws and lower ownerships per capita (still) = less gun deaths per capita.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
The overall homicide rate in India, regardless of economics, with more than 4 times the population is still significantly lower than the US. To imply that the gun related death rate in India is significantly lower than the US because," 68% of the country makes $2 a day and can't afford guns" is your weakest and most ignorant argument to date.

The numbers don't contradict themselves. You simply refuse to accept proven facts, yet again.

Stronger gun laws and lower ownerships per capita (still) = less gun deaths per capita.

You haven't proven SHIT.

And it's perfectly reasonable and a very strongest argument to state that since 68% of the population live on only $2 per day, logically means that TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE can't afford firearms to defend themselves...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next